It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy / Networks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok, Last night I was sitting down and thinking of reasons why we seem to predict when, someone calls, emails, sms's, a TV ad comes on Tele, etc ,etc.

In todays day in age we are surrounded by wireless networks, mobile ph. networks, radiation, TV antennas and so on, what would the possibilities be for us to some how tap into these networks or such? like a human antenna?

Does anyone think this could be possible?

[edit on 7-2-2007 by downunder666]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
We already have a sort of 'network'. My current belief is that every mind is connected. We know someone is going to call us, or text message us, because they start thinking of us, and that alerts you through this network.

While most people on access it on a sub-concious level, it is possible to access it on a concious level, hence Telepathy.

Makes sense, right?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yea makes sense, I guess what I getting at is, more rencently as technology advances, weather it be mobile phones, networks whatever -telepathy in a round about way has become more apparent to everyone?

I mean going back before email, mob ph's were a neccessity, did we have these abilities?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I found out, or do believe at least, that telepathy is constantly in all of us.

It's how we work.

Like when one has had an accident of some kind, and sends out a stress-signal, his dear ones receive and can sense there's something wrong with him and can act on it by like giving him a call, this happens unconsciously or when aware consciously.

There are many possibilities here! Many examples.

There's a complicated in itself but simple and logical explanation for this.

It's all about awareness to get to know it.

my beliefs.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i personally believe this is real...

beacuse like about 7 years ago.. back in 2000, my little cuzzin was involved in an accident where the car rolled down the hill and flipped over.. crushing him in... then all of a sudden my grandma calls and to see if evreyone was okay because she had a weird feeling sumting happened.... to her suprise she was right.. my lil cuzzin was getting pulled out of the car and rushed into the ambulance to the hospital... no one was even near the house because we ran to try to pull him out.. then when we all got home we received the call.. thats the craziest part..

so i KNOW for a fact this is true/real...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
thank you for confirming Civic.

it is true, we are sensitive to this kind of things.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I agree, we do sense when relatives or friends are in trouble or need help, I guess we can not explain how or why, it just is.

new topics

top topics

join