It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They could have had BIN LADEN.....so WHY didnt they..hmmm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"The tape they wanted to hide" Hmmm, sounds like their interpretation of denying its existence don't you think?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ah! I see..

Thankyou very much, i think i understand now.

It was only "leaked" as much as it was already in British governments possesion, and the sun news paper displaid it on their site, because it was seen already, thay released it, or so tony blair had said.

I think the bit where i got "denied existence" from was maybe the widow on the report, she wasnt a too clear and didnt use proper terminology. Im guessing when she says "denide its existence", she's talking about the Government denying they had it for the duration that they couldnt release it.

Is any of that right, im quite tired and will be going to bed soon.

But i think if anything that HAS cleared up most of my confusion in that matter.
Thanx for the info you posted.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The tape they wanted to hide" Hmmm, sounds like their interpretation of denying its existence don't you think?

Yep!

Im on your side of the fence now with this one, i find it irritating how you have to go and read all the relivant info to get just the BASIC story, the way they put it on the news sounded like they were almost calling "scadalous behaviour".

But any way, im going to go bed now.
Speek to ya soon.

cheers again

oOOooh yeah

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes it seems well odd that they would not fire at him. Mr B must have a super shield.... It makes me think whats in it for them? Or they just pissed of with the state of things

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism

Id say if a BAD decision was made that day, its HARDLY a none issue....ESPECIALLY if we are feeling the repercussions today.

That may well be true. But what about the chance Clinton had to get him years before? Doesn't that also count? I am not overly fond of the French polticians but, I sure will not blame them in this case as you want to do.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
They did not get the OK to shoot or capture Osama because he was working for the US goverment..

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 137
They did not get the OK to shoot or capture Osama because he was working for the US goverment..

I am not positive that is a true statement. I have heard the reason they did not fire on him was because they did not want to offend Pakistan or they did not have their permission to over fly the country/ I am not sure but it was one of those excuses that was used.

I also think I remember in one instance someone made an attempt however some Official/officials in Pakistan warned him of the impending attack and he got away.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
I am not positive that is a true statement.

Why? because it is hard to believe? Just look up "Tim Osman" for more on his CIA carreer.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't believe that Tim Osman crap. Especially the document. Where the heck did they get that document from?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 137

Why? because it is hard to believe?

I am not disputing he was a CIA agent at one time. I am simply pointing out there were intentions or plans to take him out.

For anyone to use that as a excuse for not taking him out is stupid as far as I am concerned.

agents get killed all the time, and yes it is in some cases done by government agents I am sure. You can use the recent killing of an ex Russian agent as an example.

DCP

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
and do what with him?? Put him on trial?? Where and for what? If it's in America, do you put a Muslem on the jury or an anti-war-Bush hater? If he gets convicted what do you do? What would people do if he got the death penalty? What would people do if he didn't? What would happen if he was found innocent?

The best thing to do is have him on the run for the rest of his life.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Old News..

This was reported December last year

www.news24.com...

www.ynetnews.com...

I cant find the CNN or BBC links, but I remember reading them around the time.
Its strange that French Operatives were saying this, yet their government was saying it had been confirmed he had died of Typhoid.

IMO he aint alive today, or if he is, he is hidded away in some palace by the CIA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join