It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architecture, Symbols, of Illuminati in Berea, Ky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Just out of note the the spaceship like school design, my high school was built of a simlar plan to that school. York Comprehensive in SC, the Berea school, and one other school in SoCal were all built off of that design. It was an "open classroom design", supposedly to allow for a bit of a modular class room design, and possibly open discussion between the diperent related grouped classes. The Berea school seems to have a bit of an added design fourish though with the spire on the main dome, that YCHS is lacking. Though YCHS placed semi-fixed walls up bc the open air design caused too much noise and distraction. Hence the reason the design was abandoned. Though this created the problem of having to go through up to 3 other class rooms to get to your class, causing much confusion among the freshmen, even to this day, and has so since the 70's when it was built.

Overhead view, the light grey is the original school, the darker ar modern additions

The School Itself

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Pic of Berea Community School:

www.oketo.hokkaido-c.ed.jp...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well coincidentally I happen to be hosting two Berea students for Thanksgiving this weekend. The reason I found this site is because of conversations about unusual happenings in Berea. I found it so intriguing that I had to check it out myself.

I visited the school about a year ago. I can't quite put my finger on it but the place was....odd...to say the least.

Personally I find it difficult to believe that a little known school, in a little known town, in the middle of nowhere, in the state of KY, could have this much controversy swirling around it in so many different areas and there not be at least some little tiny bit of truth to the rumors of things going on in Berea. Plus with all the hippies around there I am quite sure there are a few 60s radicals hanging out in the neighborhoods. I wonder what they are waiting for?

I don't mean to say there is anything going on there....I'm just sayin'......

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewart Lewis

WRONG!
The Parker Seal factory remained open for more than 20 years, and actually moved to Mexico instead of being shut down. Also, Draper is NOT the largest non-industrial building in the city. There are actually building on the college campus bigger than Draper, and several in the city as well.
Blather, pure blather.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I know this is an ancient old thread and probably a longshot...but I made an account here in hopes of getting in contact with Stewart Lewis. I went to Berea College and have noticed some NWO related things. For instance Desmond Tutu who is on the UN's daughter went to Berea College. Bill Clinton talked about Berea in a speech about sustainability. Also 2 professors at the college by the name of Rivage-Seul wrote a book called A Kinder and Gentler Tyranny: Illusions of the New World Order. The school has an incredibly liberal/progressive ideology and is overly-supportive of Obama and globalist policies in general. I'm currently doing research about Berea to write an article for Vigilant Citizen, I hope they will include Berea in their "Sinister Sites". I would really love to see your pictures or at least get a list of the occult imagery so that I could take pictures myself. I am familiar with the occult all seeing eye that is on one of the giant hands in the middle of town as well as the masonic lodge with the gold columns. Berea was also featured on the Mickey Mouse club in the 60's the video is on their Youtube channel. They also have a giftshop in town called Monarch Treasures. There is also a store called Peacecraft who's slogan is One World Gifts. If you see this please contact me via email at [email protected] I don't frequent this site often, I just came across it in my research.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join