posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:06 PM
I live in Berea, Kentucky. I've noticed a few odd things about this unassuming little town in the hills.
1) Years back there was a school built known as the "Berea Community School'. The school was an expieriment in education. The school itself looks
like a spaceship; seen from above it is a eastern symbol for unity. The school mascot is the Pirate (no waterways exist near here so why pirates?),
and the symbol is the Jolly Roger, you know, the skull and crossbones. The Jolly roger is everywhere around here.
The school has no walls to divide the grades, everyone can see everyone else.
2)In 1855, John G. Fee with the help of Cassius Clay opened Berea College. This was the south's first inter-racial school. Fee had a vision of a new
world in which people lived in 'checker board neighborhoods; a black family next to a white family next to a black family, etc.
No one has seen them in recent years, but there was tunnels under the school, supposedly to hide the blacks when antagonists came to start trouble
with Fee. I have seen an entrace to the tunnels in the basement of one of the older buildings, but was locked.
3) I have 2.5 rolls of film full of symbols from around Berea. Ancient symbols for Venus, Owls, Pentagrams and penticales, All-seeing eyes, obilisks
(sp), as well as many more.
4) The Masonic lodge here has gold columns at the entrance, I have not seen them on any other lodges.
5) There was recently a book published about how Berea is THE place to be in 2012. I have not read it yet but will post my findings once I'm done.
6) The biggest non-industrial building in town is the Draper Building. It is modeled after Independence Hall in Penn. The oldest part of this building
is the chapel located in back. All along the outside of the the small church is carvings of Kings, Queens, Owls w/ spiral eyes, pheonix birds,
children with pointed ears reading. Also there was a man named Mr. Danforth who travled the world and collected stones from important stone
structures, and set them into the outside wall of the chapel.
7) The town is currently expierencing a depression of sorts when it comes to development. Ask anyone who has been here for a long time why and you get
the same answer, "There are people here who have been here a long time, with lots of money and don't want things to change." When pressed as to
exactly who, no one can provide a name.
8) Berea College is very small, yet has the largest endowment of any non-ivy leage school. School motto is " God has made of one blood, all peoples
of the earth." Sounds NWO to me.
These are just a few of the oddities around here. Sometimes I wonder if I am looking for a conspiracy where there is none. At other times I feel I am
really on to something here. I figured I would get some 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, opinions. Thanks a. for any thing you can contribute!