It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architecture, Symbols, of Illuminati in Berea, Ky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I live in Berea, Kentucky. I've noticed a few odd things about this unassuming little town in the hills.

1) Years back there was a school built known as the "Berea Community School'. The school was an expieriment in education. The school itself looks like a spaceship; seen from above it is a eastern symbol for unity. The school mascot is the Pirate (no waterways exist near here so why pirates?), and the symbol is the Jolly Roger, you know, the skull and crossbones. The Jolly roger is everywhere around here.
The school has no walls to divide the grades, everyone can see everyone else.

2)In 1855, John G. Fee with the help of Cassius Clay opened Berea College. This was the south's first inter-racial school. Fee had a vision of a new world in which people lived in 'checker board neighborhoods; a black family next to a white family next to a black family, etc.
No one has seen them in recent years, but there was tunnels under the school, supposedly to hide the blacks when antagonists came to start trouble with Fee. I have seen an entrace to the tunnels in the basement of one of the older buildings, but was locked.

3) I have 2.5 rolls of film full of symbols from around Berea. Ancient symbols for Venus, Owls, Pentagrams and penticales, All-seeing eyes, obilisks (sp), as well as many more.

4) The Masonic lodge here has gold columns at the entrance, I have not seen them on any other lodges.

5) There was recently a book published about how Berea is THE place to be in 2012. I have not read it yet but will post my findings once I'm done.

6) The biggest non-industrial building in town is the Draper Building. It is modeled after Independence Hall in Penn. The oldest part of this building is the chapel located in back. All along the outside of the the small church is carvings of Kings, Queens, Owls w/ spiral eyes, pheonix birds, children with pointed ears reading. Also there was a man named Mr. Danforth who travled the world and collected stones from important stone structures, and set them into the outside wall of the chapel.

7) The town is currently expierencing a depression of sorts when it comes to development. Ask anyone who has been here for a long time why and you get the same answer, "There are people here who have been here a long time, with lots of money and don't want things to change." When pressed as to exactly who, no one can provide a name.

8) Berea College is very small, yet has the largest endowment of any non-ivy leage school. School motto is " God has made of one blood, all peoples of the earth." Sounds NWO to me.

These are just a few of the oddities around here. Sometimes I wonder if I am looking for a conspiracy where there is none. At other times I feel I am really on to something here. I figured I would get some 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, opinions. Thanks ahead for any thing you can contribute!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
here is link to the book saying Berea is a good place to be in 2012

www.apocalypse2012.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Interesting to know...

I lost my virginity to a girl at Berea...wonder if I get some sort of immunity?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Mr Bigdog,

did you, attend berea college; used to live here?
when?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hello Stewart,

I actually live in the middle Tennessee area.

I dated a girl there back in the mid-90s.

It's actually a pretty nice part of the country...

I'd love to see some of the photos....adds to the interest of the story.

Maybe I need to move a little to the north in the next couple of years. Maybe Dark_Knight will be there as well.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by MrBigDog1974]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i am currently going through the internet looking for odd articles about Berea. I will add them as i find them. here is one about footprints in ancient rocks

paleo.cc...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
this is about the checker board community

Berea City-West "God Ain't Making No Mo' Land": Land Ownership Plan for Freedmen Rev. John G. Fee and wife Matilda Hamilton Fee helped to organize a plan to buy up large tracts of land in order to resell housing lots to Berea's newcomers based on a racially interspersed design, such that blacks and whites would have each other as neighbors. While this plan was most prevalent in neighborhoods adjacent to the College Campus, numerous freedmen were able to buy land from the Fees and a few supportive white landowners throughout the countryside.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

entire article available at

community.berea.edu...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Stewart Lewis]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
another interesting connection to Berea

Remember the spaceshuttle Challenger....how the O-ring was faulty...well I talked to one of two men who made it...there was a industry here called Parker-Seal, they made the O-ring right here in Berea... after the crash the company was shut down. Just another interesting facet of this small town.

also, we have had the Dali Lama, presidential candidates, celebrites, and famous artists, whom have all visited Berea at one point. Just seems odd that such a small, unassuming town would recieve so much attention. Reinforces my idea that there is something afoot here.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Let's see your research.
Please?
(2 liner)

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hello Stewart,

I have a friend who just purchased this book. I am looking forward to reading it.

Should be an interesting one to say the least. The guy also claims he has a machine that will break down toxic chemicals - the "Vulcan Plasma Disintegrator"

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
also, we have had the Dali Lama, presidential candidates, celebrites, and famous artists, whom have all visited Berea at one point.

Isn't Renfro Vally just down the pike? That was an attraction that, at one time, was as big or bigger than the opry. Alot of celebs wre there and may well have been in Berea. Just a rational thouht in that respect.

As far as the masonic lodge, each temple is unique, and thats probly why there arent others like it. Basic masonry is consentrated on the building of King Solomon's Temple in Jeruselem, on the porch of the temple there were two brazen pillars, and is the likely reason for the pillars on the front of that lodge.

The 2012 stuff is new to me, and your story sounds very interesting to me. Ive offered some plausible rationalizeations, but maybe there is something more than meets the eye down there in the hills....

[edit on 17/3/2007 by dieselboy]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis

1) Years back there was a school built known as the "Berea Community School'. The school was an expieriment in education. The school itself looks like a spaceship; seen from above it is a eastern symbol for unity. The school mascot is the Pirate (no waterways exist near here so why pirates?), and the symbol is the Jolly Roger, you know, the skull and crossbones. The Jolly roger is everywhere around here.

I looked on Google Earth and didn't see any school called Berea Community School. Nor any building that I could see that resembled a spaceship. Any more details about this "spaceship shaped school"?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wow this sounds like a children of the corn, village of the damned, freaky place to live. I guess the people living there are proabably used to all the stuff, like the town outside the bohemian grove.

- This is a picture of the "Berea Community School," but its from a japanese server, so is it the same school? Looks like it has 3 domes around a fourth in the center.
- Berea pirate.
- Another Berea pirate head.

Random news article from Berae Kentucky about a man who stole a dove sculpture:

In an odd twist to the case, authorities revealed that Bubba Gilbert, 39, was discovered to be the evil twin brother of Union Church minister Kent Gilbert. Reverend Gilbert is also a member of Bereans for Peace, which opposed the use of U.S. military force in Iraq and Afghanistan. According to police, Bubba Gilbert was the self-professed founder of a shadow organization, Bereans for Wanton Violence and Destruction (BWVD), which reportedly aims to undermine the local peace movement.

They have a coffee house named "Coffee Conspiracy." The coffee house hosts indi film festivals because the town - doesn't have a movie theater! I go to the movies one a week, so already this place scares me.

Kentucky also has.. Fort Knox, which according to the founder of the Bank of England, no longer holds any gold.

Hey, Stewart Lewis, can you scan your 2.5 rolls of film and les us see all the pictures? I can't find any on the net.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
ok, been a while since i was on ats, time to answer some questions,

yes, the film will be scanned and posted whenever i get to it, simple as that.

yes, the pic from the japan server is the berea school. those are also the correct pirate symbols; in recent years the mascot has been represented more often by just the death's head.

no, i can't post my research because other than the symbols photos all this is kept jogging around in my head, i wll however try to put those thought down on this thread, doesn't help anyone if im the only one who knows.

on a different note, does anyone know where i can view the film clips of the hexagrams in the 2007 state of the union address?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Try youtube or google video for the state of the union address, if you find it ,tell me so I can get some screen captures of the hxagrams.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I lived in Richmond, KY about 15 miles north of there between 1998 and 2003. I worked in Lexington but did get down to Berea on occasion bike riding and such. I had never noticed this stuff but thats not to say its not there. The weird thing is, I had a good career at UK and had bought a house in rural Madison County between Richmond and Berea but my wife and I both became aware of a forboding sense that we should leave and it got so strong, we did just that in 2003. I did like Berea and remember going to their town fair once. I just felt my family was not safe even though we lived in a very nice neighborhood called Kirksville and I could not escape that feeling. Are you familiar with Kirksville and Spring Lake?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If you had taken the house you would have been next to the Bluegrass weapons Depo, with all its leaking barrels of VX and grandpa's nerve gas alot of folks don't feel safe. Berea is so quite it is easy to forget the Weapons Depo right down the street.

And in response to the post about renfro valley, turns out Mr. Renfro was a founding member of the college.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewart Lewis

I have lived here all my life, matter of fact my ancestor was given land grants in Madison County here after fighting in the Revolutionary war, and what I have just read here about Berea College would be funny if it was not sobilderberg absolutely preposterous.

The Reverand John Fee, a devout christian man, from the North was given a vision from God to educate the black peoples here in the pre-Civil War South. Fee took the name Berea from the Bible. Rev. Fee along with Cassious Clay, (who was our ambassador to Russia, Pres. A lincoln was in office at the time) who wanted to donate the land to Rev. fee to build a college for blacks. The slave owning Madisonians didn't want this and fought against it by running Fee and his teachers back to the North. After the Civil War the college started up once more, however, this time the underpriviliged, more or less, was taught there.

There were numerous underground railroads and this did not mean there were "dug out tunnels" under the buildings. These beautiful old college buildings were not built until the last of the eighteen hundreds or until after the turn of the century. Danforth Chapel is a most serene and beautiful old gothic chapel which was built by a former student who went on to found The Purina Company.

One of the Vanderbilts built one of the beautiful buildings, the library.

Berea College is "world" renowned for its high standards of education. Anyone with any semblance of intelligence that can do colligiate research knows that when you graduate Berea College, you have come away learning something worthwhile.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewart Lewis

This is CRAZY, there is no " checkered board housing" here in Berea, Ky. There was never anything like this since conception.I ought to know, I 've lived here all my life & my people before me. Are you stupid or are you just ignorant? Maybe both. You can count on one hand the black families that live here, & may I add that these are some of the finest people on this mixed up planet.

The intent of Rev. Jonh Fee was to educate blacks over 150 years ago, which was against the law at that time. Get your history straight my unknowing friend.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hey anonymous resident ... you can't ignore the prevalent if not predominant Masonic symbolism all over your town. Looks like a masonic haven from the outside. Your "great architect" is nothing compared to "The Creator." Masonic conniving cannot be ignored, and it seeks to welcome one who shoud not be. There is peace in the understanding that the great Victory has already been won.

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join