It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question Regarding A Documentry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have a question regarding a documentry I saw posted on ATS. It was mostly fottage shot in Mexico and included some very unique pictures of Greys. One very close to the camera and one in a cemtary and a few others. It was well done and I am looking for the name of said Documentry any help would be appriciated,
Thanks in Advance.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
One of the many Jaime Maussan clips out there. Try this:

Jaime's aliens video (%)

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's a longer Jaime:

Longer Jaime

Personally, I'm still a little uneasy with Jaime's blanket statements about some of his material, e.g., "it obviously can't be anything but an alien", and such. He seems a little too willing to accept on faith marginal 'evidence' that comes to him and also appears, IMO, to relish the spotlight and notoriety he's generating - more so even than to practice 'journalism' - and seek the truth.

Anyway - it's fun viewing...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Indeed thanks these two clips are part of that documentry, there is another clip in that documentry of a Grey VERY close to the cameraman. I don't know if these are fakes, but that is the one I am looking for or the complete documetry. Thanks for the help. But if you know where I can find the complete one let me know.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thanks once again that is indeed it, does anyone know where I can get a mpeg version of this so I can take it apart and study it?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

He seems a little too willing to accept on faith marginal 'evidence' that comes to him and also appears, IMO, to relish the spotlight and notoriety he's generating - more so even than to practice 'journalism'

He seems a little too willing to believe that a bunch of helium balloons are a "fleet of UFOs" for my tastes....

Take anything of Jaime's with a heaping teaspoon of salt....

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yes, Gaz, I completely agree - what appears to me to be nothing more than a "formation" of mylar balloons and then Jaime declares that they are, in fact definitive proof of UFO alien craft visitations smacks a bit of the arrogance I was referring to...

I must, however, give Jaime a few points at least for increasing awareness of this controversial subject...

[edit on 2/7/2007 by Outrageo]

top topics

join