It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full length version of the Reagan assassination attempt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ive only ever saw the clip that's about 10 seconds long, where is Reagan whisked off to, it doesn't seem to capture that bit, as the first ambulance does not arrive for a while.
You see a few people on the floor, how many suspects were there?
Or were some of those people wounded.

Anyway for anyone who hasn't seen the full version, here it is.

Video.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Watching right now, thanks for the link!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Not that this has anything to do with the thread. I live 4 blocks away from there. The Hilton is where I go to the pool during the summer. It's a nice place.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
lol, nice post , good link

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I was too young to understand what was going on when it happened . Thanks for posting this because I have never seen it before in it's entirety.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ive watched it many times now, there are two wounded on the floor, and the one i think they bundle away is the assassin, where was the president taken to from when he was shot, as the camera moves around a bit, is that him on the floor?

Surely they would wait for the first ambulance, and wouldn't of bundled him in a car, as he was wounded right? so where is he?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Great film - there was just the one guy bundled into the police guy - I thought at first the guy on the ground at the front was also a suspect - I was like are they going to move that gun from in front of him or what? but i think they were just sheilding him or something, he'd obviously been injured.

I love the way the secret service guys work. Just everyone jump on top and crush Hinkley into submission.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
wow...that is something else...its almost eerie when you think about it...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The bald guy laying on the ground with some blood near his head and a handgun, is James Brady, right?

Saw on wikipedia he was permanently disabled after this injury.. so sick.

new topics

top topics

join