It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra Doubts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
ID

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If it is a hoax it would be the most elaborate one ever. The person would have to kill an animal will two puncture wounds, drain all the blood without dripping any on the animal, without alerting humans or most other animals (in most cases), and lastly you must not leave a single identifiable foot print behind. If this truly is a hoax I would like to shake the hand(s) on the man or men who perpetrated it. Hell the government would most likely give them a job for this kind of covert operating.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
If it is a hoax it would be the most elaborate one ever. The person would have to kill an animal will two puncture wounds, drain all the blood without dripping any on the animal, without alerting humans or most other animals (in most cases), and lastly you must not leave a single identifiable foot print behind. If this truly is a hoax I would like to shake the hand(s) on the man or men who perpetrated it. Hell the government would most likely give them a job for this kind of covert operating.

Just curious, but weren't there supposedly some strange livestock mutilations in New Mexico as recently as 1997 or so? More specifically, in the area around the "infamous" Dulce? I seem to remember hearing about that on a website about the Dulce facility, and that the attacks were very similar to reported Chupacabra attacks. Of course, it was blamed on the government somehow for doing alien research or something, but it certainly sounded like Chupacabra.

ID

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I hate heard of these cattle mutilations you speak of. I do admit that the elusiveness of the attacker does match the MO of El Chupacabra. I believe the difference being that in these cattle mutilations animals organs and flesh were removed with extremely precise surgical equipment, most believe lasers. Also there was on incident near a military base of a human mutilation done in the same style as the cattle. There are really only two main -conclusions you can draw from that: If El Chupacabra is not real then it is very likely that both of these types of attacks were done by the same group of people. If El Chupacabra is alive and well then I do not believe it is responsible for the aforementioned cattle mutilation do to the preciseness of the wounds as well as the target of the attacks (organs and skin, not blood).

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What makes anyone think they would stand to a Chupacabra and take a picture of it. That flash is gonna piss him off. I would not want to match my cunning to his. He can't be that slow either if he's running around catching goats all night.

He obviously hides well enough and I'd guess he is ET, multi-dimensional, and/or could live underwater, else we would have probably killed/captured one by now for sure.
My bet is ETs though. It would be cool if I had some alien blood and I wouldn't even know what to do with it.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

this one didn't get away

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Tell me that thing doesn't look like it crawled out of the water. It might just be me, but the bottom jaw looks weird(cow or horse) like it doesn't curve or something. The top jaw doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before though.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It's a fake. it's a prop from a movie. It has been posted a few times here before.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
what you dont beleive??!!??

my brother in law was mandibulated by el chupacabra

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The goat sucker is real! I mean look at these hardcore pictures that go beyond proof (laughing as I write this).

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If we really wanted to find Chupacabra all we need to do is put a bunch of sheep, goats, etc. outside and put a nightvision camera watching them. then smear some of the animals blood around so it can smell them.

that is if it is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join