It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mommy, Daddy, are Jews Apes and Christians pigs?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Link

The principal of an Islamic school has admitted that it uses textbooks which describe Jews as "apes" and Christians as "pigs" and has refused to withdraw them.

Dr Sumaya Alyusuf confirmed that the offending books exist after former teacher Colin Cook, 57, alleged that children as young as five are taught from racist materials at the King Fahd Academy in Acton.

In an interview on BBC2's Newsnight, Dr Alyusuf was asked by Jeremy Paxman whether she recognised the books.

Mr Cook, of Feltham, was earning £35,000 a year and is seeking £100,000 in compensation. In legal papers submitted to a Watford employment tribunal, he alleged that pupils as young as five are taught that religions including Christianity and Judaism are "worthless". He also alleges that when he questioned whether the curriculum complied with British laws, he was told: "This is not England. It is Saudi Arabia".

Pupils have allegedly been heard saying they want to "kill Americans", praising 9/11 and idolising Osama bin Laden as their "hero".

Mr Cook claims he was dismissed last December after blowing the whistle on the school for covering up cheating by children in GCSE exams.

What was it that President Bush said? "Islam is a faith based upon peace and love and compassion."

No wonder we got these people crashing into our buildings. We got religious extremists brainwashing about Jews and Christians, about the new Crusader alliance and crap. About how we are trying to wipe out Islam and stuff. I don't see that in our history books in middle and high school about Muslims are frogs and needs to be killed.

Need help on link.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is a crusade going on. However, Muslims are just as much to blame as Christians are. I have no real partiality in this issue. Both religions have a history of destroying those who don't believe as they do.

However, if I were to side with someone, it would definitely be Christianity.
As far as Islam calling Jews "apes"a nd christians "pigs," this is no different than they have ever done. Islam is not a religion of "peace," never has been. Unfortunately, Judaism and Christianity can't make stake to that claim either.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
o yes, islam is a horribly violent religion that stereotypes all christians as pigs and all jews as monkeys

that is all true
because of one small school in england....

i fail to see the logic of calling all of islam bad over this...

it'd be like calling all christians loons for pat robertson's diarrhea of the mouth

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I don't see that in our history books in middle and high school about Muslims are frogs and needs to be killed.

Maybe I've gotten my stereotypes mixed up, but I thought the French were frogs and the Americans were pigs??????

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
o yes, islam is a horribly violent religion that stereotypes all christians as pigs and all jews as monkeys

that is all true
because of one small school in england....

i fail to see the logic of calling all of islam bad over this...

it'd be like calling all christians loons for pat robertson's diarrhea of the mouth

Did I miss the poster who called out all of Islam?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Indeed these things are going on, but it appears that head teacher is making a U turn after saying last night they could not remove those books.

School edits controversial books

About 600 children, aged five to 18, attend the King Fahad Academy private school which receives more than £4m from the Saudi royal family each year.

Please noote the Saudi link, i believe saudis are playing a crucial part in the spread of extreem muslim views.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
With the television program on the British Mosquees and That,

I'm seriously starting to believe there is a Major Problem in the United Kingdom

But, something I really can put the finger on...

How come they are Allowed to institutionnate Hatred like that in a school? How can the guy actually REFUSE to retire these books?

Moreover, How come they arent sending in the police during the weekend to Force these books out of the circulation?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

Maybe I've gotten my stereotypes mixed up, but I thought the French were frogs and the Americans were pigs??????

Would it matter if I called Americans eagles and Frenchies potatoes?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hey, the book isnt talking about Bouddhism and Hindouism? Arent those supposed to be worst than jews and christians since they are "complete" infidels?

Ah potatoes isnt that bad Delta, Us frenchies in Quebec we are Peasoups while the Anglos are Squareheads

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The following is my statement from my posting on this article.

I don't understand what we are doing. Why are we indoctrinating children into hatred? How can the use of such materials be justified? There is a plaintive difference between religious education and what is alleged to be going on here, and I hope for London's sake that the allegations are untrue.

With that said, I have a question for Londoners and Europeans in general. I have heard a lot in recent years that Muslim immigrants are not assimilating into the cultures of the countries they are going to, and this is resulting in an insular, hyper-conservative community with no allegiance to the non-Muslims around them. Have you experienced this? And if so, what can be done to help?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianGlasnost
Hey, the book isnt talking about Bouddhism and Hindouism? Arent those supposed to be worst than jews and christians since they are "complete" infidels?

You do realize that Islam and Hinduism has been at odds for centuries, don't you? How is Buddhism any worse than any religion? If there truly is a religion or philosophy of peace, it is indeed Buddhism.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

You do realize that Islam and Hinduism has been at odds for centuries, don't you? How is Buddhism any worse than any religion? If there truly is a religion or philosophy of peace, it is indeed Buddhism.

Obviously you havent seen this:
video.google.com...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was refering to the books used in that school...

The ones that call Judaism and Christianity pigs and apes...

I was inquiring if those school books were concerned only with those 2 religions and forgot other Majors

and from an Islamic point of view, While Christianity and Judaism have some common roots with Islam, Hindouism and Bouddhism have not. That is why when I went to that mosque In Montreal that I was told they held less respect for those.

And yes, thanks to my history course I do know about friction between Islam and Hindouism

And finally, appart from an analytic point of view, I couldnt care less about any instutionnate Religion, even if they are the "One" religion of peace

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Goes to show you the level of ignorance. I think a slug has more brains. If they put all that hate effort into reforming their country then they might get somewhere.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why some of us are diffently pigs.

I have always suspected that they taught their young to hate us, and to consider us inferior, but to have someone with actual proof of their beliefs is great. Not alot of good it will do because they will not change. They have and will continue to train their young to hate us.

PS Frenchies have alway been know as frogs

Islam as a group spends its time finding faults with all others but themselves. It is their way. They see us as insignificant, they see our lives as no more important than a cow, pig, monkey, etc. For them to kill us it means nothing to them. We are after all Infidels, the Devils that plague them. They blame us for the fact that they are not the most dominant area of Earth, and the solar system

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Havent you seen those British Reportages on the Mosquees in England?

You should have a look, they are on Youtube if I remember well

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What if it had been the other way around, and some Catholic school taught that Muslims were dogs, or something of that nature? You'd have folks rioting in the streets.

It's a double standard.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Havent you seen those British Reportages on the Mosquees in England?

You should have a look, they are on Youtube if I remember well

Is this what youre talking about?

video.google.com...

Glenn Beck on CNN has been doing this for about a year now but its all been attacked and clouded by "we hate conservatives!" groups.

Id like to think that exposing groups of people with ties to lots and lots of men and money shouting "Death to America!" would take precident over the liberal/consevative bash fests people love to play but I guess nothings above political tripe.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh yeah exactly!

that's good stuff, I love being called a Kuffar

Ah well, don't worry, we have guys like that in Canada do

Imam Al Jaziri

We're trying to expatriate the guy because he "forgot" to tell the Immigration he had a Criminal case. A joly good fellow, a bit like the guy in the video

And they're not only screaming death to america, they say that for all "infidels"

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That mosque does not speak for all of Islam. What they have in their books is stated by Christians Churches here in the US against Muslims. There have been numerous times where I went to a Church and heard the preacher calls Muslims as "Satanists," "Arab monkeys," and "liars." I see the same hatred echoing in this thread about Muslims. If you want to end bigotry and hatred, start with your own before condemning others.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join