It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2/07] Another UFO spotted - Peartree Lane, Welwyn Garden City UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
www.whtimes.co.uk... temid=WEED07%20Feb%202007%2009%3A32%3A06%3A103

‘If it was a plane it was a huge one’
07 February 2007
EDITORIAL - [email protected]

IT'S fun to star-gaze at the YMCA - because you never know what you might see in the night sky.

Former Met police officer Merv Nymn was enjoying a crafty cigarette on Wednesday evening when he claims to have spotted a UFO hovering above the hostel on Peartree Lane, WGC.

The sighting is the first since we revealed dozens of people spotted paranormal lights over Times Territory in November last year.

Merv told the WHT he saw what looked like the shape of a massive spacecraft with lights in a triangular formation.

"I've never seen anything like it before," he said.

"There's no way it was an aircraft. If it was then it was the biggest one ever made! It was amazing."

He said the UFO had made no noise at all and then shot off across the sky at high speed.

"There were two people with me but they didn't look up quick enough," said Merv.

"Now nobody believes me. They said it must have been a stealth military bomber or something but what would one of those be doing around here?

"I know what I saw. I was pretty chuffed afterwards. I've always wanted to see one and now I've fulfilled a lifelong ambition!"

`````````````````
Thanks masqua

[edit on 7-2-2007 by pocketAces]

new topics

join