It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Villain/ Antagonist/ Boss/ Bad Guy Ever?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
hahahahahahaha another great antagonist was the king of all cosmos he was a dick to be blunt a mean drama queen that criticised every one of my katamaris with so much scrutiny that it almost made me go insane

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sephiroth.

followed by

Profound Darkness.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
the tyrant from the first resident evil

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm sure not many of you know him his sci-fi, fancy laser thing and the talking the guy can sure talk trash! I quit playing the damn game because of him!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
How about Walton Simons in Deus Ex? He's a nasty mo'fo.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, Walton, like Anna and Gunter, is a soldier following commands imho. Without Bob Page as his commander, he would probably be JC's best buddy :p

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Dr. Robotnik! LoL those were the days... oh and possible Bowser y'kno.. keep it old school LoL

SR

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sephiroth
Bowser
Dr R
Albert Wesker
Kefka from FF6
M. Bison!!
Ganon
The dude from Streets of Rage at the end he totally makes you kill your friend if you do co-op.
Darth Malak
G-man
Pyscho Mantis

Would be my list of greatest that i've ever faced.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Why hasn't anyone said metal gear but me!! lol

At least person out there has to admit it has the best bosses/story lines ever!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
sephiroth was my favorite.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
*some game spoilers ahead*

1. Infested Kerrigan, Ruler of the Zerg and Queen of Blades, from Starcraft and it's expansion Brood War. How has nobody mentioned her yet? As a Terran you grow an attachment to her because she's just so damned cool. Then when you loose her at New Gettysburg you honestly feel sad, and know full well why Raynor wants to kill Mengsk.

But when she's discovered as being one of the Zerg she's just downright evil. She kill her allies, forces Zeratul to kill his Matriarch, kills General Duke, and kills the Overmind in the course of only a few levels. And then for the finale she proclaims herself "Queen Bitch of the Universe", and then goes on to defeat both Terran factions and the Protoss in the final battle. And afterwards is proclaimed Queen of Blades.

She's just downright evil, and so powerful. Even her ingame unit is amazingly powerful. It kills nearly anything in one slash of her claws, generates psionic storms, cloaks, and even cannibalizes other Zerg.

For me, the top villain is Kerrigan.

2. Bowser, from the various Mario games. This guy is just a classic and fits so many roles. He can be menacing, badass, and hilarious. He can be villain, ally and go-kart racer. The guy is so intertwined with Mario that he really just holds a special place in my heart.

In terms of villany he's probably the most determined villain there is. No matter how many times you beat him he just comes back next game. Heck, in Super Mario 64 he came back twice, more powerful each time. And then in Super Smash Bros. Melee he became an event opponent even more powerful than the Master Hand. Becoming Giga Bowser, he teamed up with Mewtwo and Ganondorf to make one of the most difficult matches ever fought.

3. Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda series. The guy's just downright evil, yet he's actually got a pretty interesting background once as Ganondorf instead of Ganon. That and he's got a wicked cool evil laugh. Heck, the guy was so cool I made an avatar of him;

4. Andross from the Starfox series. Not only did the guy live on a hellhole of a planet, invade the Lylat system, and kill your father, but he was a cool boss to fight. As nothing more than a disembodied head with floating hands, he made for a pretty sweet boss fight. But even more challenging was when he became a floating brain with eyeballs that flew around and attacked, which was pretty unnerving the first time I fought him in that form.

5. Komari Vosa, from Star Wars Bounty Hunter. This gal was the ultimate bounty, being a dark jedi and all. Trained by Darth Tyranus in his Jedi days, she had all the right skills. Later on she'd go on to be incharge of the Bando Gora, a cult of ape like drug addicts.

Oh yeah, and she wielded not one, not a a dual bladed, but two seperate lightsabers. It was pretty cool, not to mention a pretty good fight for Jango Fett.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm rather shocked that no one has mentioned one of the greatest gaming villians of all time:

DR. WILY!

From scratch, he builds a skull themed fortress for himself, builds 8 robot masters, creates a fortress for each of them as well, stocks each fortress with hundreds of little minion bots, and then waits for Megaman to trash everything. And he does it all over again for 8 more games! How persistent is that!

Of course, Wily does win in the end. Before he died, Wily built one last robot, Zero. Although it's never officailly stated, there's good evidence that Zero killed the orginal Megaman. After that, Zero was put into a stasis pod and had the Zero virus hardwired into his system. When Sigma found Zero, he became infected with the Zero virus and went mad.

Thus, Wily's mad ambition reached beyond the grave!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
WARIO!!!!!! hahah i just like wario in general

link   

link   

link