*some game spoilers ahead*
1. Infested Kerrigan, Ruler of the Zerg and Queen of Blades, from Starcraft and it's expansion Brood War. How has nobody mentioned her yet? As a
Terran you grow an attachment to her because she's just so damned cool. Then when you loose her at New Gettysburg you honestly feel sad, and know
full well why Raynor wants to kill Mengsk.
But when she's discovered as being one of the Zerg she's just downright evil. She kill her allies, forces Zeratul to kill his Matriarch, kills
General Duke, and kills the Overmind in the course of only a few levels. And then for the finale she proclaims herself "Queen Bitch of the
Universe", and then goes on to defeat both Terran factions and the Protoss in the final battle. And afterwards is proclaimed Queen of Blades.
She's just downright evil, and so powerful. Even her ingame unit is amazingly powerful. It kills nearly anything in one slash of her claws,
generates psionic storms, cloaks, and even cannibalizes other Zerg.
For me, the top villain is Kerrigan.
2. Bowser, from the various Mario games. This guy is just a classic and fits so many roles. He can be menacing, badass, and hilarious. He can be
villain, ally and go-kart racer. The guy is so intertwined with Mario that he really just holds a special place in my heart.
In terms of villany he's probably the most determined villain there is. No matter how many times you beat him he just comes back next game. Heck,
in Super Mario 64 he came back twice, more powerful each time. And then in Super Smash Bros. Melee he became an event opponent even more powerful
than the Master Hand. Becoming Giga Bowser, he teamed up with Mewtwo and Ganondorf to make one of the most difficult matches ever fought.
3. Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda series. The guy's just downright evil, yet he's actually got a pretty interesting background once as
Ganondorf instead of Ganon. That and he's got a wicked cool evil laugh. Heck, the guy was so cool I made an avatar of him;
4. Andross from the Starfox series. Not only did the guy live on a hellhole of a planet, invade the Lylat system, and kill your father, but he was a
cool boss to fight. As nothing more than a disembodied head with floating hands, he made for a pretty sweet boss fight. But even more challenging
was when he became a floating brain with eyeballs that flew around and attacked, which was pretty unnerving the first time I fought him in that
5. Komari Vosa, from Star Wars Bounty Hunter. This gal was the ultimate bounty, being a dark jedi and all. Trained by Darth Tyranus in his Jedi
days, she had all the right skills. Later on she'd go on to be incharge of the Bando Gora, a cult of ape like drug addicts.
Oh yeah, and she wielded not one, not a a dual bladed, but two seperate lightsabers. It was pretty cool, not to mention a pretty good fight for Jango