It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube video of americans crushing car with tank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Listen to Larry Scott tell you the truth about what the veterans are getting after this Occupation and foreign debacle in Iraq.

www.vawatchdog.org...

Larry *KNOWS* what he's talking about. Im trying to educate you,flyers fan. So you understand what this administration is doing to our "Heroes"

It's a disaster just waiting in the wings.

I'd rather the funds go to our veterans than a Iran attack.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
These soldiers had no right to exact justice in the way manifested in the video. It was nothing but a show of bravado brought upon by the presence and utilization of a tank. A rational solider would have reported these men to the local police station and left them to be administered legal justice, not run over a mans livelihood with a tank.

Luxifero

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't know about you guy's,but that whole thing seem's staged to me.I think it's just a bunch of anti-war soilder's trying to piss people off by making our soilder's look bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't know about you guy's,but that whole thing seem's staged to me.I think it's just a bunch of anti-war soilder's trying to piss people off by making our soilder's look bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Although this is appalling and disgraceful, the longer you keep young soldiers in a place where they are constantly being attacked and seing their friends blown up, they are going to get a deep hatred for the Iraqis in general, and thtas the ned result.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
To keep the post short.... 1) like stated earlier,this was in 03 when we first invaded,so its not new.

2) If anyone has seen the movie "The Siege",then that is another reason we're havin problems in iraq.(besides being in iraq). Can't remember bruce willis' speech he gave about having the military be a police force,but maybe someone with a better memory can post it
. The general military is not a good police force,that's why we have military police. But obviously,we cant just have mp's there.

Not that its a good thing,but can those iraqi's be surprised? A military is in control of your country,tells you not to loot. If you go and loot,you should be prepared for the probable chance you will get caught.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Your signature is says a lot about where your head is.

Flyersfan, while I appreciate your loyalties to our country, you are doing what you are accusing other of. You say most of the soldiers are good? Where's your proof? That is just wishful thinking.

What is so bad about exposing things for what they are? This video is arrogant and over-excesive obviously. This is not how you display honor. They are stealing wood. You ever think if we hadn't bombed them back to the stone age they wouldn't loot? I'm not saying that's true, I'm just saying its possible.

Don't let your love for our country cloud your judgement. You have seen this country through a lot, and your pride is evident, but reality does speak for itself, even if we don't want to believe it.

May I ask you if you believe the full report from our administration about the events on 9/11?

AAC

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Your signature is says a lot about where your head is.

Flyersfan, while I appreciate your loyalties to our country, you are doing what you are accusing other of. You say most of the soldiers are good? Where's your proof? That is just wishful thinking.

What is so bad about exposing things for what they are? This video is arrogant and over-excesive obviously. This is not how you display honor. They are stealing wood. You ever think if we hadn't bombed them back to the stone age they wouldn't loot? I'm not saying that's true, I'm just saying its possible.

Don't let your love for our country cloud your judgement. You have seen this country through a lot, and your pride is evident, but reality does speak for itself, even if we don't want to believe it.

May I ask you if you believe the full report from our administration about the events on 9/11?

AAC

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

She use to be one of them.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Do you know how many decades ago though? As the hot chic in Varsity Blues says, "Things change Mox."

AAC

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Do you know how many decades ago though? As the hot chic in Varsity Blues says, "Things change Mox."

AAC

Typical, her argument gets blown out of the water and the only response is to ask, "how long ago"

:shk: give it up...the kool aid heads think they are saving the world. Let them go play in the street or something,

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Xphiles, first off I'm a dude. 6'5 210

Secondly, you missed the boat on your point. She said, most of the troops were good in the service. After she accused someone for ignorantly claiming there are still "some good soldiers" left. *I pointed this hypocracy out, as people do here on ATS*

Then I say, How do you know most of them are good?

Someone responds, "She used to be in service."

I answer, "How long ago, because things obviously have changed."

I know, from a previous thread that she is an older lady. I also believe that the US were a lot more accountable a few decades back.

So what where's your point?

AAC

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

AAC

Typical, her argument gets blown out of the water and the only response is to ask, "how long ago"

:shk: give it up...the kool aid heads think they are saving the world. Let them go play in the street or something,

And you think we are saving the world by occupying a war torn region? Gotta ask, Xphiles... .Why aren't you saving the world? Why aren't 99.9999 percent of the cheerleaders for middle eastern conflict? Why aren't they sacrificing? To me, talk is cheap. Why should I listen to you? For that matter, why should I listen to draft dodging leaders who have no family members in this conflict on the field? Cheney got 5 deferments because he had other priorities.

How much you want to spend on this war,amigo?

Do you even know how much we are in the hole? You think we can spend another couple trillion? Sooner or later it's a wrap for this country in extensive war spending. You have to realize that. That the american federal government can't just keep cutting checks. This is the Willie Lomax administration, I swear.

This is why all this is fantasy if you think we can keep this up indefinitely.
But that's what Bin Laden and Co. wanted. They want the U.S. to stay there. How many times do we have to say this?

This is how Osama won against the russians. Not because they sucked but because Osama exhausted their resources fighting the Mujadeen. We are no different than the soviets, Chief.

This is a disaster unprecedented in U.S. History. You can pretend it isn't. It isn't going to help the sting later when this country has to face the reality.

And that's what we are all getting at. How are you going to stop this from being a disaster other than acting like a posturing Commander in a flightsuit on a aircraft carrier?

The biggest failure for this country is we actually went along on some crackpot mission because someone wanted to lock down the energy resources in the middle east. yea, it was for liberation.

Sorry XP, but I think Jim Webb who has a son in the marines in Iraq knows what a disaster is v.s. a chicken hawk leader who didn't go to Vietnam instead got tanked for a year.

Webb Silver Cross

Bush-failed businesses acrosss the board

Step away from the opium pipe. Jim Webb knows what he is talking about.
And this president the only combat he has been in is with his Chainsaw not starting on his ranch properly.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
LOL

you call them looters for taking what is rightfully there's while you loot the whole country from underneath them.

Admit it, you didn't want them looting the palaces and what not because you wanted all the stuff to yourself.

Ironic isn't it, that it is you and your soldiers that are the ones living in saddam's palaces now.

And they wonder who stole the artifacts from the meuseums.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join