It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube video of americans crushing car with tank

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
if bill o'reilly ever needed evidence of what americans are doing in iraq this video shows what your country is doing.

how did someone taking wood, turn into americans wrecking a geezers car, that is his living, as he is a taxi driver. and see how the americans just think its great.

if youve seen bill oreilly over the last few days, he describes americans as liberaters, what the hell is he talking about. i wonder did bill see this video.

more like police state, draconian law.

[edit on 2/7/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't think thats great, I think that appalling. And I also despise Bill O'Reilly.

The US army has been recruiting felons and other unsavory character to meet quotas without doing routine background checks. In other words they want quantity over quality.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of this bull.

but there are still some good soldiers, thank god for them. Unfortunately, as patriotic as someone might want to be, not all soldiers deserve to be called heroes.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Its always suprising what soldiers do in war, they are not all the same, but there is always gonna be soldiers who abuse their power like idiots, *SNIP* them.
War always creates more problems to the world.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by _Phoenix_]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
And people here complain how American troops were just standing there and let people loot, and when they finally decided to do something about it, they are appalled.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
And people here complain how American troops were just standing there and let people loot, and when they finally decided to do something about it, they are appalled.

Yeah, those damn terrorist are lucky our patriots didn't just shoot them in the knee caps.

I hope you stole enough wood for you new prosthetic leg grandpa!
BLAM!

America! *SNIP* YEAH.

In case you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Awake and All Seeing]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
but there are still some good soldiers,

No. There are not 'still some' good soldiers. Almost all are good. Not 'still some'.

There are always a few in any group that go bad.

Ya'll are jumping on this without even knowing what the situation was.
Typical.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
but there are still some good soldiers,

No. There are not 'still some' good soldiers. Almost all are good. Not 'still some'.

There are always a few in any group that go bad.

Typical.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

WHAT are you so shocked about? The fact is that almost all the soldiers are good people. Not 'still some' good soldiers. Almost all are.

Geeeeze. :shk:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Typical.

Agreed.

Looting was rampant immediately after and during the invasion…this is a rehash of long past events taken out of the program context and spun…

This was shown on PBS in October of 2003…this is not a “new” or a recent event.

mg

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear
This was shown on PBS in October of 2003…this is not a “new” or a recent event.

PBS eh? That explains the loaded language and obvious bias in the 'reporting'.
(paraphrase) .. we came up to a bunch of disorganized American soldiers who didn't seem to know what they were doing .... 'blah blah blah..'

They knew exactly what they were doing .. stopping the looting as they were ordered. They did it well.
Gawd spare us from PBS.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

They knew exactly what they were doing .. stopping the looting as they were ordered.

Yes…and these particular soldiers did stop the looting and acted expeditiously to prevent any further acts by the same offenders…As a note, the occupational forces received the authority in May 2003 by Bremer to shoot looters on sight.

So I must agree....(without confusing looter with “terrorist”)....

Originally posted by Awake and All Seeing
those damn terrorist are lucky our patriots didn't just shoot them in the knee caps.

mg

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's times like these i wonder who are the real terrorists.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by toga112
It's times like these i wonder who are the real terrorists.

Your signature is says a lot about where your head is. :shk:

"guns dont kill people; stupid, ingorent, undertrained, remorseless, american pilots kill people"

Since you don't know who 'real terrorists' are - here's some education in that area for you - www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So what if they were looting?

America and the "bringers of democracy" bombed Iraq back to the stone age, based not on false evidence, but false intelligence.

You think looting in a time like that deserves to have your car crushed?..

Did the people who looted during Hurricane Katrina desrve to have their car crushed? No..they just got bad media rep

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
So what if they were looting?

It's against the law and it's wrong.

America and the "bringers of democracy" bombed Iraq back to the stone age,

WRONG. Iraqis are driving cars and playing on the internet. They are not 'back in the stone age'.

You think looting in a time like that deserves to have your car crushed?..

The soldiers have orderst that they are allowed to SHOOT looters if necessary. Crushing a looters car so they can't loot again is being NICE.

Did the people who looted during Hurricane Katrina

Different situation. Different laws. Not even close to the topic at hand.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Since you don't know who 'real terrorists' are - here's some education in that area for you - www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Sorry, im not a religious man. Besides, the point im making isn't that the troops are actually terrorist, but that they are taking a sadistic pride in what they are doing that they might as well be terrorists.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Why is the U.S. military being used as the police force for another nation?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Why is the U.S. military being used as the police force for another nation?

You just got my above top secret award. Basically you put the check mate on everyone on this thread who doesn't understand that IMAGES like this happen everyday.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
Basically you put the check mate on everyone on this thread

No he didn't. But whatever ... obviously you WANT to believe 'big bad Americans' :shk: so have at it (even when we have already proven this false).

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
Basically you put the check mate on everyone on this thread

No he didn't. But whatever ... obviously you WANT to believe 'big bad Americans' :shk: so have at it (even when we have already proven this false).

Big Bad Americans? This is so 4th grade taunting. I can almost see you sticking your tongue out at me. let's get out of 4th grade a second We created chaos/civil war in a country that you still are denying that we did. Do you how many people are in poverty in Iraq right now? Do you know who installed Saddam in the first place? Do you know what Saddam's profession before he was a dictator? He was a hit man and the U.S. helped install him and knew how ruthless he was. Of course you don't. And i doubt you know that the number 1 occupation in Iraq is a coffinmaker. Look it up.

You haven't proven anything false as many have demonstrated to you before. Because you don't have the copyright to truth. No one does, Sunshine.

Let's take you point by point?

1) Looting

It's a known fact that the looting that America has done to our treasury for this war and to the contractors in Iraq is beyond anything that any Iraqi is running around with a stolen vehicle or whatever. We are talking billions and billions unaccounted for in duffel bags. This is on the record, it's in the senate hearings. And if you listened to the senate hearing instead of reacting emotionally about what people think of America, you might realize that excessive LOOTING is our forte in this occupation of Iraq,period.

2) The Troops/Soldiers

Let's put it right on the table. I come from a military family. I know all the tricks/trades/deception that are on going. For you to say you are for the soldiers and you think their place is there. Do you even have any idea about the recruitment process in the U.S.?

The standards have been disgustingly lowered. And some people are on their 3rd or 4th tour of duty. You can't possibly understand how criminal what AMERICA is doing because you aren't one. You rely on simplistic talking points to state your case. Which ends up falling apart because you don't have the facts.

This administration has cut more than any other for Veterans in this country. And it's not the democrats who have done the most damage. It's the republicans, look it up. The cuts that we did on Veteran Health care is enough to make some families go insane. And where did this money go? More tax breaks to the wealthy and more defense contracts.

And you wouldn't know this because you aren't in the U.S. and you have no idea what the reality of "SOLDIERS"are day to day. This Administration is not supporting our troops,period. It's a political talking point and it's a lie. And it says nothing to what I think about the american people. Most american people are willing to support the soldiers in multiple ways. However, cutting the benefits everywhere is not "patriotic" or "American" You can't escape that fact or that ugly truth. That we shortchanged our soldiers on everything

Equipment
Benefits
Food
Water
Vehicles
Armor

You need to understand this,flyers fan. You are being duped in a severe way. I would advise you to stop discussing things in talking points and stop pulling out that tired card of "You hate America. and you hate the soldiers" It's so trite and tired cliche to have a dialogue. So now that we have totally obliterated that, let's get to brass tacks.

I love this country obviously more than you do. Do you even know we can't even get this administration to help the people of Katrina? We can't get the funds. Hardly anyone says anything about this in the mainstream news. In one county of Mississippi alone there are now thousands and thousands who are homeless just living in tents. There are no jobs for these people and they have families to provide. These are middle class people living in poverty. So god forgive me if Im concerned about my country and the citizens more than I am about Radical Islam. Can you say Priorities?

You are living in a distorted dreamland,Flyers of what you think the Americ is. I can't even tell you how close we are to a Stalinist state in this country and people can't even see it.

I will give you an example though:

A Iraq veteran who wore a Veterans for Peace T shirt was arrested out of a VA hospital. He was just drinking water checking on his benefits. And they arrested him because of a t shirt.

You need to look and see how much of the military is against this war. This president is a failure and this vice president is a 5 time deferment nonserving Vietnam draft dodger . But I notice you want to go after Hollywood and Democratic Party affiliates. But to just skim over the people in power, it's rather transparent if you ask me.

You have 1000 enlisted soldiers who have signed on saying this war is immoral in the "Repeal for redress" act. And no one says anything about it int he media. This war is crumbling by the day necause there is no
"Winning"strategy". And these families have done their time and maybe for a change all of the war cheerleaders should go see what it's like on the sand and see if they have the "Stomach" for it. I doubt no one will go on the ground to Iran either who really says it's "necessary"

I implore you to check this site and see what America is really doing for the military aka troops,soldiers, and what have you.

Listen to Larry Scott. Who is nonpartisan about what America is really doing for the troops. It's all just lies and talking points. Wake up, Flyers fan. As an American I know what I'm talking about. It's just so many don't want to admit what this Country is really doing to these soldiers for their motives and it's too much corruption and deception. And frankly we don't have time to get into this juvenile discourse. We need real dialogue in this world when it comes to American Occupation

We are so not prepared for the aftermath of the soldiers who will be veterans. And that support the troops sticker is fading and peeling away from your car as I type. The evidence is already home here with veterans homeless already because they couldn't get their benefits.

So maybe you need to open your eyes a bit more before you bang your gavel of judgement on people who are on ATS who are pointin out things you aren't noticing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join