It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunken Israeli Youth Harass British Filmmakers On Palestinian Land

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Not sure what these guys are filming, probably just trying to shed some light on the darkness of the illegal immigrant Israelis to Palestinian land. The youth goes on the threatening to kil the filmmakers and the Palestinians. Though he may just be citing drunken anger, given the volatile situation in that land, I would say this guy should be arrested for conspiring to murder.

He also goes on about bragging of the murder of Jesus by his people I guess. Well all in all, this guy is an example of some of the assholes the Palestinian families have to put up with as a result of illegal Israeli immigration.

Tel Rumeida is a small Palestinian neighborhood deep in the West Bank city of Hebron. Palestinian families from whom these settlers occupied lands, live directly next to these settlers and are often virtual prisoners in their homes, subject to the settlers' violent attacks and destruction of property.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
An extremely disturbing video.

There are nutjobs in every culture, so it would be fallacy to think all these settlers think this way, but still I don't understand why Israelis can't just stay in Israel.

new topics

join