It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?!?! Death in Your H2O !?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If this woman has studied enviromental science, and has convinced the board where she lives that adding Flouride to the water may not be such a good idea. And untill they get more information reguarding this then why take a chance ???

health.msn.com
Burke, 33, is a soccer mom and vice president of the local PTA. She studied environmental science in college and learned enough about fluoride to be convinced that she didn't want it flowing from the taps in her home. She won't even let her family brush with fluoride toothpaste. So Burke joined a small group of citizens who, last year, persuaded the city council to abandon its plan to fluoridate the water. "Until it's proven safe, why do it?" asks Burke.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Are we all taking a Chance ??? Are you willing to take that chance ... or does your opinion really matter !??! If it could eventually cause health deficiencies why are we not more informed ?? Some sort of cover up ?

Some of the issues it may be causing is :

Bone Troubles
Mottled Teeth and Lower IQs
Poison? Indeed, some forms of fluoride are used in high concentrations to kill rats and crop-eating insects. Municipal employees who add fluoridation chemicals to public water systems must wear protective clothing and respirators. Industrial workers regularly exposed to fluorine, the gas form of fluoride, have suffered skin, lung, and gastrointestinal problems; it has even been fatal for some.

Could this all be a HOAX

Related News Links:
www.holisticmed.com
www.naturalrearing.com
www.stevepavlina.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
health.msn.com...
health.msn.com...
health.msn.com...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Deus_Brandon]

[edit: removed (pending) from title]

[edit on 17-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I'll be the first to say, just because others will jump in here just to tell you that, this topic has already been covered several different times. With that being said I'll move on to your topic.

With all the research, with everything we here at ATS know about flouride, we still allow this toxin to be flushed throughout our system. Why? I wish I had that answer. I think this lady has done a great thing, more people should try this. Maybe then it would make a difference. Hopefully this will draw attention to the topic and wake others up to the fact this is a poison.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Exactly, talk about conspiracies.

I read (somewhere), that Flouride was a waste byproduct of either aluminium or tin (or some light metal). And that their lobby created bad science to tell everyone that it was good for you. So they sold it to cities in the 50's or whatever, for city water for people's homes.

But Flouride is toxic. I actually buy Flourideless toothpaste, as I've heard stories of flouride overdose causing death at the dentists.

I've never really researched it myself though. But I know I try to let as little as possible into my system.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have read the same things before concerning flouridation of water.

Just an FYI, in case one wants to drink bottled water, think twice before you drink Fiji water as it is known to contain arsenic. How bout that?

Arsenic in Fiji water

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the thread is long but it does like to many sources and adds a lot of additional info.

top topics

join