It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Guards to hold wargames in Gulf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Iran's Revolutionary Guards will hold two days of wargames in the Gulf and Sea of Oman this week, focusing on launching missiles, Iranian news agencies reported on Tuesday.

Looks like they are preparing for some kind of conflict for sure this is the second time they will be holding wargames already this year. would be a great time to stage some kind of incident by the us.

source

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The US fired an ICBM today at a target in the Pacific ocean. Looks like we're playing Chess with the Iranians in War Games as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Iran conducted their largest ever (at that time) naval exercise when my carrier the USS Constellation and our battle group where transiting the Straits of Hormuz. You can see Saudi on one side and Iran on the other it is so narrow. Anyway the exercise was called "Road to Jerusalem." This would have been around 1995 I believe. We had 14's and 18's burning on the cats ready to go. They were trying to provoke us then. They flew right over our flight deck. One of my buddies snapped a picture showing how close they were. One of our old P3's we sold them many moons ago banked across our deck and you can make out the pilots facial detail in the photo as he is looking at the deck! The Iranians popped up a diesel sub next to our ship and made a few fake runs at us with small fast attack boats.

It's a powder keg over there now and if they try anything similar it's gonna blow this time for sure.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by on_yur_6]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Things going to happen here, every country that has military does war games, its there legal right too.

But if they want to play WAR with us then be it

Lets wait to see what he has to say about AID cure first for all these people who need it.

new topics

top topics

join