It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed from aircraft over England in 1966, Has this been debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The good thing about the old pictures/video's, is at least you can discount photoshop or other software.

Now this video was shot from inside an aircraft while flying, and right at the end moves off at a phenomenal rate, totally impossible for that time, let alone now.

Video

Filmed by the Allfields, a British couple who were flying over the middle of England at the time in an aircraft during 1966.

External quote taken from Here. but the video link is broken so use the above one i posted from another source.

Pretty dam good evidence in my opinion.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
yep, probably won them the world cup, or helped that dog find the world cup trophy.

lol

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
it certainly has been discussed previously , here the thread also contains my opinions - i stand by them .

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
it certainly has been discussed previously , here the thread also contains my opinions - i stand by them .

Ok i read that, and you make a good point, basically what you are saying in the distance between the object in relation to the aircraft pillar, a point of reference, should be different as the camera moves?

In your words.

the ratio of lateral separation changes
That is why I do not believe it is a physical object flying a parallel track to the A/C

I wouldn't say that debunks this though, would you?

If its a hoax, would you care to speculate on how this was achieved in '66?

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
The good thing about the old pictures/video's, is at least you can discount photoshop or other software.

while that statement seems attractive , it is only valid if you can show evidence that the footage / images etc were publically aired or shared with reliable witnesses BEFORE the advent of PS and other tools

the vid file you have linked to is DIGITISED , and the MGEG file is all you have to go on - it could have been subject to any number of edits

unless the site you link to can cite a historic screening of the clip - and or witnesses who saw it in < insert year > then the age , or rather alledged age is irrelevant

lastly - as i have insisted in previous threads film manipulation , and Fx are as old as photography

in 1966 - it would have been quite easy to use models and doubke exposures to insert an object into film

look at the Fx on any pree computer age movie - they managed for years without PS or other computer tools

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
DENIED :

i did state it was only my opinion - but i do stand by it :

and here is the next graphic i would have used if the previous thread had continued :

now in order for me to be wrong - then the "ufo " must have accelerated and deccelerated smoothly in perfect synch with the hand held motions of the camera

PS - for simplicity - i have not even addressed issues with pitch roll and yaw of the aircraft - which would all cause similar effects

EDITS : bbcode I CURSE THEE :p

[edit on 7-2-2007 by ignorant_ape]

new topics

top topics

join