It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Islamic School's Text Refers to Jews as "Pigs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The head of an Islamic school in London has admitted that her books refer to Jews and Christians as "apes" and "pigs." The school is owned and operated by Saudi Arabia. The principal of the school said, in response to accusations of racism, that she had designed the curriculum and that hatred was not taught. However, a lawsuit brought against the school alleges that children are heard expressing a desire to kill Americans, and that they find Osama bin Laden heroic.

www .thisislondon.co.uk
The principal of an Islamic school has admitted that it uses textbooks which describe Jews as "apes" and Christians as "pigs" and has refused to withdraw them.

In an interview on BBC2's Newsnight, Dr Alyusuf was asked by Jeremy Paxman whether she recognised the books.

She said: "Yes, I do recognise these books, of course. We have these books in our school. These books have good chapters that can be used by the teachers. It depends on the objectives the teacher wants to achieve."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I don't understand what we are doing. Why are we indoctrinating children into hatred? How can the use of such materials be justified? There is a plaintive difference between religious education and what is alleged to be going on here, and I hope for London's sake that the allegations are untrue.

With that said, I have a question for Londoners and Europeans in general. I have heard a lot in recent years that Muslim immigrants are not assimilating into the cultures of the countries they are going to, and this is resulting in an insular, hyper-conservative community with no allegiance to the non-Muslims around them. Have you experienced this? And if so, what can be done to help?

[edit on 2/7/2007 by Togetic]

[edit on 7-2-2007 by UM_Gazz]

ape

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
hmm, the Uk and europe have a big problem on their hands. radical islam is being embedded into muslim society there. I was watching on tv hidden cameras showing radical clerics mouthing off and disrespecting women in a so called 'moderate' mosque and they were encouraging jihad. I have a feeling we are going to be seeing mass forced deportation and internment camps if this is not checked.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic
There is a plaintive difference between religious education and what is alleged to be going on here, and I hope for London's sake that the allegations are untrue.

There can be no argument that this is in fact going on. As Ape pointed out and the recent channel 4 expose done in the UK can be used as solid proof it is happening.

This begs the question why are the officials in the UK allowing it to continue rather then put a stop to it? If you give them (the Radicals an inch they will take a mile and everyone knows it.

A good example was their recent demands for a private swimming session in a public pool that is run by the government for Muslims only.

I would also like to know why moderate Muslims do not step up and denounce the radicals and tell the government they do not agree with the demands by the radicals or better yet, why don't the moderates kick the radicals out of their mosques when they preach their hatred?

new topics

join