It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to work on an off-world project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hi guys. I'm new here. I have few times read some topics but this is first that i made.

So here it is:

I am a US foreign and a i am planning to become a US citizen. I'm gonna study physics this year and when i will get Master Degree i'd like to get PhD. on som US university and in that time become a US citizen.

I am a big fan of StarGate SG-1 and so i was thiking that it'll be nice to get into such off-world black program. Even if such program doesn't exist(which i doubt) it's worth to try.

So i was make some "research" throug some agencies such is DARPA, Air Force Laboratory and others.

My question is if you are on my position, would you make something different from my "study/become us citizen" plan?

Second question is which agency would you recommend me to try to apply to?

Third question is: i was also thinking on other countries, such is Canada, French, Germany, Russia, China, Australia, because these are the biggest and most powerfull nations in the world. So if you have some good informations about this countries and they programs give me a type.

So, that's it.
Sorry if i made mystakes in spelling.

Hope you can give me a good advices or types.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodney Mc.
Hi guys. I'm new here. I have few times read some topics but this is first that i made.

So here it is:

I am a US foreign and a i am planning to become a US citizen. I'm gonna study physics this year and when i will get Master Degree i'd like to get PhD. on som US university and in that time become a US citizen.

I am a big fan of StarGate SG-1 and so i was thiking that it'll be nice to get into such off-world black program. Even if such program doesn't exist(which i doubt) it's worth to try.

So i was make some "research" throug some agencies such is DARPA, Air Force Laboratory and others.

My question is if you are on my position, would you make something different from my "study/become us citizen" plan?

Second question is which agency would you recommend me to try to apply to?

Third question is: i was also thinking on other countries, such is Canada, French, Germany, Russia, China, Australia, because these are the biggest and most powerfull nations in the world. So if you have some good informations about this countries and they programs give me a type.

So, that's it.
Sorry if i made mystakes in spelling.

Hope you can give me a good advices or types.

As to third Question - where's the UK on that list
lol

While im sure many of us on ATS (me included) would love to get into this sort of program the possibilities are virtually Nill, just try and find the next best thing otherwise you could just end up in a job you hate, however if its what you really want to do, go for it.

[edit on 8/2/07 by C ROBERTSON]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, I don't like to drive on the left side of the street

join