It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians find hell?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Originally posted by LadyPropag8r
In this site it explains there indeed were digs, however, these christian scientists prove it's a hoax as far as the 'Sounds from hell: which originated on Art Bell's talk show by a submission of audio from Dr Azzacoves daughter. This did not originate from TBN, this was released on Art Bell's show before TBN became a popular name.

Though it's impossible to pinpoint when the news story about a well in Russia transformed into a story about scientists breaking into Hell or who was responsible for that transformation, we do know that in 1989 the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) aired a "Scientists Discover Hell" story and placed the event as happening in the Kola Peninsula. A Norwegian schoolteacher visiting California heard that broadcast and took the story back to Norway with him. He then mailed it to a Christian magazine in Finland. In the form of a letter from a reader, it reached a Finnish missionaries newsletter. From there it returned to the United States, reaching both the TBN people and other evangelists who then claimed they had gotten it from a respected Finnish scientific journal.
In the spring of 1990, the legend as we now know it appeared in both Praise The Lord (February) and Midnight Cry (April). Debunkings of it showed up in Christianity Today (July) and Biblical Archaeology Review (November). Even so, the Weekly World News ran the story in 1992, this time setting it in Alaska and claiming thirteen oil rig workers were killed when the Devil came roaring up out of the ground.
www.snopes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Source

Any idea when the story was broadcast on C2C? TBN supposedly first aired the story in 1989. Scroll about half way down this page for a photo of the original news article. The whole thing sounds like a hoax that grew a life of it’s own.

I'm trying to recall but it was before 1989, I will get you the info tomarrow. If you like I know it was in about.com hoaxs and paranormal section. It grew legs hahah! ( voices too!)

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think its real, The story, the tape, who knows

But I know one thing I like the sound of it and I used it as a sample on my new track

At least if it is a hoax, Somthing Good came out of it,

have a listen here

www.myspace.com...

Enjoy, and try not to be too freaked out by it!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ok this audio tape is a total hoax. Audio is one of the easiest things to hoax I mean look at movies all their sounds are mostly made in a studio with all kinds of things then pasted into the movie making it all sound completely clear and real. If this tape was recorded by diggers it wouldn't sound so cheap and grainy. even with having 6 or 7th generations copies with really good equipment it would still keep a quality of sound. People who dig professionally need excellent sound equipment when they use it because they have to be 100% sure for safety reasons. This audio should sound clear as day.

I too also heard what sounded like hitler giving a speech here and there on the tape so that was cool seeing someone else heard that because i wasn't 100% sure what that was. Also I play electric guitar and mess around with multi effects units for my guitar to get all kinds of different sounds. It sounds like someone used an analog delay effect mixed a reverb effect to get that echo sound that only came out with certain voices on the audio. That added a cavernous effect to it and the woman's scream did not have this echo to it. Wouldn't everyones voices and screams have an echo if you were in a hell cavern under the earth haha. This sounds like someone took a bunch of loud group voices and screams, added some sound effects to them with an audio board, Then mashed them all together in one sound clip. Anyways the whole Idea of heaven and hell is very ignorant to begin with. Maybe there is an afterlife of some sort or we skip to the next dimension or something. But no one in the world is either all good or all evil hence how could anyone be sent to either place when we have both sinned and behaved. Plus if their is a hell the only person that would deserve to be there is the old testament god. Jack off liked to kill all first born of egypt to get back at the pharaoh and cause all kinds of disasters lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmmm??? Three pages??

This same tape and story has been proven to be a hoax numerous times on this forum. It's a total fabrication.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join