It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians find hell?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I remember hearing on a internet radio show a few years ago about these Russian scientists and engineers drilling a massive hole in the ground for whatever reason and they had a few workers quit the dig because they heard the screams of people burning in hell? The scientist then lowered a microphone in the hole and recorded a very disturbing clip. I did find the same radio clip online a while back. But lately I have not been able to find anything on it. Like nothing at all, no sound clips or articles. I was wondering if anyone else remembers this story or can dig up information on this. I would love to share it with everyone.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Found this.

Cant find the recording though, i wanna hear it......

Ok, found it...

www.tentmaker.org...

Its at the end......sounds bizzare...dunno about it being "Hell"

Link.

There are many "Christian" internet sites which contain a story about Russians who supposedly drilled into Hell and heard and recorded voices screaming for help. Below is one example of the story which is a total lie. We have also put the sounds they supposedly recorded below this article: Following this fabricated story is the truth:

A Hoax.....

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wow great find. Listening to that still sends chills down my back. Anyone thoughts on this?

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Nerve]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Denied, you've been voted way above... thanks for your diligent research...

Although an interesting urban legend, it is still just that, a legend. To think that hell could be a physical reality beneath the Earth is laughable.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
How many times does this have to be denounced?
No, the Russians, nor has anyone else found "hell." :shk:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i remember it was on c2c, did not listem to the show though.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
true! can't find hell when dick cheney is some impossible to follow! such a sneaky little devil.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Denied, you've been voted way above... thanks for your diligent research...

Although an interesting urban legend, it is still just that, a legend. To think that hell could be a physical reality beneath the Earth is laughable.

MasterJedi, your ignorance is laughable. Nowhere did I state hell exists or doesn’t exist underground. It is simply just what I remember the title of the recording and what the recording was about. But usually when someone is to think of a place such as hell it is typically in the depths of earth. As far as the article itself it was a good find indeed. Yes it is very unlikely to actually find a place that may not exist due to modern science, but again it depends on what you believe in. It is obvious you probably believe in fictional idea such as Jedi’s which has only been around for 30 years, why not a religion that has ideas such as a place in the middle of the earth where the damned go that has been around since the dawn of time…

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, if it wasn't the actual dimension of Hell, but a real recording was made of sounds that came from "underground", it would be interesting to find out what it was.

"If" the recording and "location" parts of the story are true, I wonder what they really were listening to.

1. Slaves
2. Experiments
3. Food Preparation

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It sounded like people in a puplic place, like a theme park, or swimming pool, lol It might no be, anyone messed with the sound to see what they can hear?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerve

MasterJedi, your ignorance is laughable. Nowhere did I state hell exists or doesn’t exist underground. It is simply just what I remember the title of the recording and what the recording was about. But usually when someone is to think of a place such as hell it is typically in the depths of earth. As far as the article itself it was a good find indeed. Yes it is very unlikely to actually find a place that may not exist due to modern science, but again it depends on what you believe in. It is obvious you probably believe in fictional idea such as Jedi’s which has only been around for 30 years, why not a religion that has ideas such as a place in the middle of the earth where the damned go that has been around since the dawn of time…

WHOA boy, hold on a second there. Just because his name on a forum is MasterJedi doesn't mean he believes in real Jedi!

And hell has not been around since the dawn of time, its been an idea since Christianity introduced it, only a couple thousand years ago. We've been around for quite a bit longer than that! And many early religions did not have a fiery, agonizing hell at all.

I think you may have interpreted his words as an attack, when its clear, to me anyway, that he was simply expressing his general opinion on the subject and thanking Denied for his research into the topic.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
LOL I know, I know, I was being sarcastic. I did say they were just ideas.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
It sounded like people in a puplic place, like a theme park, or swimming pool, lol It might no be, anyone messed with the sound to see what they can hear?

YES!

Right at the end you can hear;

" I buried Paul"

And if you play it backwards you can hear;

" Paul is a dead man, miss him, miss him"

AND-

" turn me on dead man, turn me on dead man"

2PacSade-

[edit on 7-2-2007 by 2PacSade]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There would be a logical problem with hell being at the core of Earth. In Christianity, hell is eternal with no means of escape. The Earth and Sun are not eternal and when the Sun turns into a nova, it will destroy Earth with it. Also, mankind does not have any equipment that can drill so deep into the Earth. No equipment we have can withstand the heat a pressure needed to get through so far.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I dont know about the Russkies but I found hell. I married into it!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Its amazing to see how many times this subject has come up. Especially given that its so clearly obvious that you can't drill down to 'hell'.

If you check the Hell Hole tag, i just tagged a bunch of hte older threads with it, you can see that the earliest (that I can find) is from 2002, and that thread is nearly one year to the day from an earlier post on the original xmb board for ats on that same topic! Fascinating. This topic has been popping up consistently on ATS since before this modern incarnation of the board!

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Not saying that this is true or not, but the bible places hells location inside the earth. I hope I dont get railed for bringin that up, but just adding to the discussion. I think its possible but very unlikely.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
This topic has been popping up consistently on ATS since before this modern incarnation of the board!

So what are you saying Nygdan? Is this topic really actually the hell-hole?

Oh man I dont care who you are that thar is funny!

Or not.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
There would be a logical problem with hell being at the core of Earth. In Christianity, hell is eternal with no means of escape. The Earth and Sun are not eternal and when the Sun turns into a nova, it will destroy Earth with it. Also, mankind does not have any equipment that can drill so deep into the Earth. No equipment we have can withstand the heat a pressure needed to get through so far.

It's so ironic! Many associate the sky with heaven, and the fire & brimstone of the earth as hell.

I know there are many reasons for practicing this act, but in the context of religion if hell is a subterranean domain, then why do we bury our dead? Wouldn't that be placing them on hell's doorstep?

ADD: In Christianity are the Sun & Earth not eternal? I thought that God created it all and even thought there is to be Armageddon, does that mean that after this day the Sun & Earth will not exist any longer?

added comment/question

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is not even worth thinking about. It is stupid. I could fabricate the sounds by going to a public pool where there are echoes. There's your hell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join