It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA to set up Command Centre in Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well. now Africa is about to feel what the beginning of the NWO is all about
The steely footprint of American Democracy in action...disgusting

Africom

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Interesting story.

In my opinion it does not seem like anything to sinister but the name itself is like something out of a bad movie: Africom

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's about time we started caring about Africa. I for one am in favor. They have been basically left off the map in regards to U.S. military attitude. Africa is a hot bed for Islamic fundamentalism, do not even try to debate me on that one. Simply from a geo-political standpoint we need to get more involved because of the vast amounts of oil there, no not militarily, but we do need to engage Africa more seriously; look at China.

NWO huh? So instead of establishing a U.S. military presence in Africa we should simply let violence continue in the most war-torn continent on Earth that no one gives a flying #### about. Even South Africa which most people think of as the stable bastion of Africa has the third highest murder rate per capita in the world (behind Iraq and Colombia.) Typical American and European attitude in regards to Africa, lets just sit back and let the continent consume itself, it doesn't concern us.

Edit: I'm not saying an American military presence, in Sudan (Darfur), Rwanda, Somalia etc. ad nauseum is a good idea....well no I am. Those would be interventions I would be unequivocally 100% behind. Did anyone have any legitimate concerns when NATO IFOR stepped into former Yugoslavia? It's funny how much more concerned people are when it's at there door step.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here is the new map regarding U.S. military command.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingman77
Here is the new map regarding U.S. military command.

Man... if this is not the blueprint of an empire, then I don't live in this world!

join