It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order IS the deflection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Sure, the New World Order may be real and it may be coming to power soon, but you have to realize, that this is not their goal. Their real goal is to simulate the rapture to bring non-believers over to their side to kill Christianity and to kill all of the world religions so that their own image of god will be revealed! Then they want to use project blue beam technology to simulate the coming of Demons and Angels so that they can come into other peoples homes so they can kill you and track your every move, they want to go back in time and then change the past with some of the time machines they have, and then they want to come in contact with Aliens and UFOs to wage a holy war, and then, only few of us will be left. After that, they shall sacrifice the people who aren't useful, and then that shall be their "judgment". After this, everyone will believe in the anti-christ and the one to save everyone to be everyone's savior will never come, but the person will come, but they will not realize this: they have faked it. It's because of this, the global elites are taking advantage of religion because it's really a science fiction novel that was only interpreted from modern times. They will fulfill all of the prophecies, and then, they will launch their nuclear weapons taking out the United States, Russia, and China, then everyone else will rejoice and then start singing then the New World Order will come and take over Russia, the US and China and everyone else! They will do this with their own group that is powerful and capable of taking over everything. Even the USA. But, the NWO is already in control, and this is their deception.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
imo this has everything and anything to do with everyone praying to the false messiah that will stand on the temple Israel will create to bring him in

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I agree, but when do you think it will happen? As you may remember in some of my older posts one of my prophecies was that solomens temple would be rebuilt and that chaos will increase after it was. When do you think the coming of the false messiah will happen? I bet it will happen within the next one hundred years. Those that don't think it will not happen have not studied history enough.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

new topics

join