It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Control of Internet forums (specifically conspiracy boards)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I was warned for making the above post the reason i made this post is due to the said person invading my thread.

Sorry for going off topic now back on topic once again i am sorry.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The only real conspiracy is against the Jewish people. The true nature of Judaism is being perverted, in the form of Zionism, and the continuing lies surrounding WW2, the holocaust etc. IMHO Israels creation was intended to give rise to the chaos we see today in the ME, and in the hopes of triggering a third world war. This is NOT a good thing for the people of Israel, and it shows, IMO, that the Jewish people are being used as a tool of emotional manipulation against everyone.

Having said all that, every religion has been perverted to some extent, in the continuing efforts of the eilte to control the people.

Whilst it can not be denied that many Jews do hold very powerful positions, this in itself is merely people taken advantage of others, and is not confined to just Jewish people. It is called psychopathy, some people genuinely do not care if they profit from others misfortune or suffering, and it can be found in every culture, system of power and so on.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
here is something funny. i was pasting a section of the guy who created this threads first post on AIM 6.0 in a chatroom and it gave me this automated message when i hit enter: Your message contains banned data and is not sent. Please modify your input and try again.

this is the first half i pasted and it went through: I am willing to bet that there are jews that have already infiltrated ABS and are now editing out anything that exposes them. I made a post earlier and it had a list of jewish

this second half was not allowed to be sent through: senators/congressmen/politicians/media owners/actors/journalists and it got completely deleted, other threads have been totally deleted.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by Yetichi
I am willing to bet that there are jews that have already infiltrated ABS and are now editing out anything that exposes them.

I hate it when I'm out of the loop.

What is "ABS"?

Albino Black Sheep?

Australian Bureau of Statistics?

Animal Behavior Society?

American Bamboo Society?

Association of Business Schools?

Antilock Brake Systems?

Always Bashing Semites?

Inquiring minds...

[Edit to add quote for clarity]

[edit on 5/2/2007 by yeahright]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
that wasn't my doing. i was pasting exactly what the first poster of this thread typed.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ok, but still begs the question: What is this ABS that the Jews have infiltrated?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Buellerberg?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Listen...i am far from a jew basher. I have a lot of respect for many cultures and peoples.

I work in the call center industry. One of the tools we use to record agent calls (along with screenshots) is a system called "Verint". Verint is made by an Israeli company that specializes in communications interception. It is the leading provider of the systems of this type in the call center industry, but still only accounts for a very, very small portion of the annual revenue for them.

I find it strange that so many american companies use an israeli designed system for call monitoring...don't you? Not that the Israeli's cannot create such systems...but that they apparently are advanced enough with it that it is worth the cost.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Can you post the list? I can't stress enough that this isn't a Jewish conspiracy. It's the elite plan to stress the Holocaust as a reason to create Israel and conquer these oil rich nations that are living in the third world. It's about misdirection, making countries fight eachother for the benefit of a hidden third party. Its the Mossad way, as we found MOving SyStem's incorporAteD's van in new york, and dancing Israeli mossad agents. There are numerous people taken in by the fbi way before 911 for relaying information to Israel.

If the guy who planed this was a Genius. He'd find a way to take the wealth of natural resourcse of America and reap its profits to use for its own ends. So they've got America's gold. Now they are tricking us into protecting their other interests abroad.

Where has America's gold gone? Does anyone know what bank it is being stashed in? The location of the bank?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
The guy above me is an idiot he gatecrashes other threads with his personal ideas pay no attention to him.

Have a nice day.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by h3akalee]

Personal ideas? I'm just putting together knowledge I've gotten from reading posts on ATS, Youtube, and google searches. Theres no reason for me to have a personal vendetta. There's alot of information on ATS that is specific. If you want to tackle problems like these you need a general understanding and thats what I'm trying to provide.

That's why I find that forum's are not as educational as they could be. Someone needs to create a team that will link different topic's together and create a summary of what different conspiracies mean to a bigger picture.

911 + Federal Reserve + Israel + NWO, seperately they are conspiracies, but together they provide evidence for a world domination conspiracy.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hmm, so Verint isn't a New York based firm? I know they're global with offices overseas, but I thought they were in Melville, New York.

www.verint.com...

www.securityfocus.com...

Next time your firm's shopping, have them look into Interactive Intelligence.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
ah i didnt really wanna post on the thread for a couple reasons, one being that i didnt want to get pulled into a debate where i can so easily be labled an anti-semite and secondly figured you wouldnt see my post. i dont know too much about this message board but i know for a fact that the two main conspiracy debunkers on another board a frequent (gamefaqs conspiracy/paranormal) are both outspoken jews and wont hold back the anti-semite card. anyway i really dislike those two and your topic hit close to home,

*COULDNT SEND AS U2U, NOT ENOUGH POSTS*

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war
I am willing to bet that there are jews that have already infiltrated ABS and are now editing out anything that exposes them.

Yes there is a high chance that 'Jews' have joined ATS, as members of all religions are allowed to participate on ATS.
However I highly doubt that the aforementioned 'Jews' are 'editing out anything that exposes them'.
Wouldn't other Mods, Three Amigos etc get suspicious? Oh I'm sorry I forgot. They're Jews too, aren't they?

Also logically wouldn't this, and other threads like it, be deleted or hidden?

I made a post earlier and it had a list of jewish senators/congressmen/politicians/media owners/actors/journalists and it got completely deleted, other threads have been totally deleted. Whats the deal, If this thread gets deleted than there is definitly some conspiracy going on.

Question:Was it really a list of 'Jewish' senators/congressmen etc? Or was it just a list of people you considered 'Jewish'? Can I comprise a list of 'Protestant' government etc members and claim a giant Protestant conspiracy to rule the world?
Also what's wrong with 'Jewish' members of government, the entertainment industry etc? Oh yeah, they're still part of the conspiracy aren't they?

And (unfortunately enough) this thread hasn't been deleted yet.

You need to control all angles as now conspiracy's are getting more popular than ever.

How is labelling 'Jews' as 'infiltrating' ATS 'controlling angles'?

Please no sarcastic remarks like "All jooz are evil" or anti-semite labels.

I guess you're just gonna reap what you sow.

This isn't an anti-semite thread this is just to get this out in the open.

Yes it is. You're claiming that Jews have infiltrated ATS for nefarious purposes, which is pretty damn close to Anti-Semitism.
What if I said blacks had 'infiltrated' ATS. Wouldn't that be racism?
What if I said Muslims had 'infiltrated' ATS. Wouldn't that be religious discrimination?
Oh and as I, and most 'Jews', are aware these conspiracies are, and will always be, 'out in the open'.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Chaoticar]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I am willing to bet that there are jews that have already infiltrated ABS and are now editing out anything that exposes them. I made a post earlier and it had a list of jewish senators/congressmen/politicians/media owners/actors/journalists and it got completely deleted, other threads have been totally deleted. Whats the deal, If this thread gets deleted than there is definitly some conspiracy going on.

You need to control all angles as now conspiracy's are getting more popular than ever.

TextPlease no sarcastic remarks like "All jooz are evil" or anti-semite labels.
This isn't an anti-semite thread this is just to get this out in the open.

Yeah, that's what they always say, right before they blame it all on jooz.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by funkandroid
ah i didnt really wanna post on the thread for a couple reasons, one being that i didnt want to get pulled into a debate where i can so easily be labled an anti-semite and secondly figured you wouldnt see my post. i dont know too much about this message board but i know for a fact that the two main conspiracy debunkers on another board a frequent (gamefaqs conspiracy/paranormal) are both outspoken jews and wont hold back the anti-semite card. anyway i really dislike those two and your topic hit close to home,

*COULDNT SEND AS U2U, NOT ENOUGH POSTS*

Don't you think that considering jews are the target of most conspiracy theories (dating back centuries) that some of them might actually try to defend themselves?

How is this suspicious?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Listen...i am far from a jew basher. I have a lot of respect for many cultures and peoples.

I work in the call center industry. One of the tools we use to record agent calls (along with screenshots) is a system called "Verint". Verint is made by an Israeli company that specializes in communications interception. It is the leading provider of the systems of this type in the call center industry, but still only accounts for a very, very small portion of the annual revenue for them.

I find it strange that so many american companies use an israeli designed system for call monitoring...don't you? Not that the Israeli's cannot create such systems...but that they apparently are advanced enough with it that it is worth the cost.

I don't find that suspicious at all. Are jews not allowed to work in computers? Or have any good job at all or any political power?

Without it being seen as suspicious?

You would say you weren't a racist. Because you have all manner of bizarre conspicary theories to back your suspicions up.

Forgetting that of course they are just theories and not at all proven.

So you really have no reason to be suspicious of jews. Hence racism based on igorance?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Good discussion, thanks for bringing this up.

It is undeniable that the majority of power positions in Media, Politics, Industry and Banking are held by Jewish individuals. No doubt whatsoever. See other threads on the subject or look it up from an unbiased source.

Is it a conspiracy? First question would be why. There is a lot of power in the hands of the Jews these days, I imagine in some form or another they are indeed present on boards (hi Crakeur), but I doubt with the intentions the OP has mentioned. I posted something like a list of names of Jews in power, but it was not deleted not modified. A.T.S. is pretty respectful with regards to post, as long as you are honest in your intentions and do your homework.

speaking of which, researching the Holocaust makes me severely depressed, not sure if I will continue these sleepless nights because it is starting to endager my work and mental health.

Why have jews so unrelentlessly tried to gain power and influence and money?

Isn't it because they are hated wherever they go? Becasue they are blamed for other people's misfortune?

Wouldn't you push your kids to be bankers, politicians, top media moguls if you knew it was the only way you could find a safe place in the world?

Add to this the fact that Ashkenazi jews have a higher IQ than most. Good family values. Pushy mums and dads.

They have gained a powerful sense of the need to survive. Considering how few of them there are, I don't blame them.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Jews control things? Huh? I see 'Christians', in name at least, leading the western war machines and economic powerhouses that are now doing best at the game of 'control all things.'
Jews have a few folks up there, Muslims too, and many other groups are represented as well.
But I see a lot of people explaining why they don't trust Jews, and I see no good reasons backing their fears up.
U.S., U.K., Canada, and other countries used to pretty much hate Jews.
Now they don't so much any more.
Good for that.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by spines
There are threads which contain much more ignorance and hate towards those of other religious, ethnic or social class; if the OP is banned without any of that in his post then one third of this forum should be wiped away.

I agree. I've seen threads here that seem to condone a generalized hate against Arab religions, even read areas where posters claimed Africans should thank those who imposed apartheid on them and none of that was deleted.

I think there is an extreme oversensitivity when it comes to complaints regarding Israel and some of it's policies. What I find odd is that calls of racism are dismissed as whining yet calls of antisemitism aren't. There's a difference between criticism and antisemitism. Look at former President Carter.

As far as a message board conspiracy...that I don't know. I will listen to the OP's arguments though as I did the other posts that actually offended me.

Come on. Other ethnic groups don't get a much hate as the jews do. That's why they have the ADL. Nobody is saying Africans rule the world in secret.

I mean, look at how west pakistan was formed. Compare that to Israel.

Very similar. Nobody is writing books about how Pakistani Muslims are taking over the world.

Look at a list of the top hundred richest people. You'll find plenty of arab names. Not so many jewish ones for some reason.

Bill Gates is the top name.

So that means nerds rule the world.

Who else would want such a level of revenge for school bullying?

HOHO.

Everytime windows crashes he gets a little light go on on his map of the world.

"MWAHAHAHHAH! COUGH! COUGH!"

"I need my inhaler!"

[edit on 5-5-2007 by albie]

[edit on 5-5-2007 by albie]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Dancing Bear, the fight is going very well. They are at each other's throats as you predicted. It is so simple to get them going.

Soon the Americas will belong to us once more. They will kill each other off trying to stamp out conspiracies, and our people will be free of their yoke at last.

I have another message ready to stir them up some more, and will post it as soon as I send this one to you. Prepare all of our red brothers for the final push as we send them all into the sea. Long live the Native American Party.

" There's nothing wrong that a NAP can't make better."

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy site for gods sake the last time I looked.
Conspiracies come in all shapes, forms, religions, colours and nationalities.

Maybe there is a conspiracy to make conspiracies obsolete.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join