It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Control of Internet forums (specifically conspiracy boards)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What is with people thinking there is some Jewish conspiracy? Do you honestly and truthfully believe that every single Jew in the entire world is in on this? Like they all have secret meetings and control from behind the scenes?

Your really paranoid.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Did you perhaps mislay your thread?

I looked at all your posts (ones in the trash would have shown up, I believe) and I see a number about the "Jewish Conspiracy"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

None of them look like they were trashed. One might have been moved.

BTW, the system AUTOMATICALLY generates a message when we move threads or trash them, so you should have a post in your U2U if something was done to it. This isn't something we change, so the evidence should be there.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
He never said every Jew in the world was in on a conspiracy. It is an elite few that people are referring to when they talk about Jewish conspiracies. I see no reason why people are more upset and offended by these conspiracies than they are with the Illuminati conspiracies. I'm sure a lot of Christians believe that there are some conservative Christians that are pulling the strings.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
MAybe you thought you posted a new topic, then lost internet connection. Maybe the site went down for a minute. I don't think your thread was actually posted, and you just missed it.

My conclusion is that the "Evil Jew" you're so mad at is your network card

However, I've gone a little nuts sometimes. Let my sister tell you about my theory that the "White man" had stolen my glasses because he didn't want me to see the truth. In fact, I put them in the bottom drawer of my desk.

And when you can't find your other good sock........ That was the Jews too.

Edit: Does anyone else notice how wide this page is?

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Good discussion, thanks for bringing this up.

It is undeniable that the majority of power positions in Media, Politics, Industry and Banking are held by Jewish individuals. No doubt whatsoever. See other threads on the subject or look it up from an unbiased source.

Is it a conspiracy? First question would be why. There is a lot of power in the hands of the Jews these days, I imagine in some form or another they are indeed present on boards (hi Crakeur), but I doubt with the intentions the OP has mentioned. I posted something like a list of names of Jews in power, but it was not deleted not modified. A.T.S. is pretty respectful with regards to post, as long as you are honest in your intentions and do your homework.

speaking of which, researching the Holocaust makes me severely depressed, not sure if I will continue these sleepless nights because it is starting to endager my work and mental health.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Looking at the three amigos, I guess you might be on to something:

They're taking over!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I am amused by how everyone (Jewish or not) condems any topic pertaining to an individual/clandestine/compartmentalized groups of Jewish people MAY or MAY NOT have a hidden agenda.

Hell, every ethnic group has it's rouge/secret elements that band together. Ala KKK, Black Panthers...extremism exists in each race--why are Jewish people excluded?

I think it's because people are so afraid of being "labeled a anti-semite"--which today is worse than a plain old "racist". It destroys careers, credibility, and lives...why so much more than racism against mexicans, homosexuals, or canadians?

People need to ease up on the PC-ness, separate the lone/few rouge or "bad" figures out of the general majority and be allowed to ask tough questions.

Do I think there is a widespread Jewish "agenda" ... personally, no.

But I do think that people hear the words "Jewish/conspiracy" together and automatically go on the defensive just to save their own reputations and asses.

If you are intelligent about your research you have nothing to fear/hide.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
From what I've read, most of the responses haven't been to debate as to whether there is a Zionist conspiracy, but more that the OP's OP showed no evidence of one. It was more like a paranoid rant about Jews. It was equivalent to "A Jew must've spoiled the milk in my cereal this morning" or "You just sold the last PS3 at Walmart? Must've been to a Jew!"

You wanna debate the Zionist conspiracy, there are plenty in this forum. This one is just silly.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
My conclusion is that the "Evil Jew" you're so mad at is your network card

if it was made by cisco or novell it might just be that. little known fact, novellberg and ciscostien simply didn't fit the logo and were shortened to novell and cisco.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Looking at the three amigos, I guess you might be on to something:

Time to rat out the owners of the site.

Simon Gray, real name Shlomo Grayberg
Skeptic Overlord, Saul Overstein
Springer, Moishe Silverberg

Above Top Secret (Let's begin)
Above Top Secret (Look out sin)
We have a mission to control the news (cause we're Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew)
We're gonna teach them wrong from right.
We're gonna help them see the light
and make an offer that they can't refuse. (That those goys just can't refuse)
Confess, don't be boring.
Say yes, don't be dull.
A fact you're ignoring:
It's better to have a skull cap than no skull (oy oy gevalt!)
Above Top Secret (what a show)
Above Top Secret (here we go)
You know we're wishin' your threads will go away
Cause the Jewmigos are here andthey're here to stay!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Simon Gray, real name Shlomo Grayberg
Skeptic Overlord, Saul Overstein
Springer, Moishe Silverberg

Holy crap dude, I almost wet myself. Too funny!!

Above Top Secret (Let's begin)
Above Top Secret (Look out sin)
We have a mission to control the news (cause we're Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew)
We're gonna teach them wrong from right.
We're gonna help them see the light
and make an offer that they can't refuse. (That those goys just can't refuse)
Confess, don't be boring.
Say yes, don't be dull.
A fact you're ignoring:
It's better to have a skull cap than no skull (oy oy gevalt!)
Above Top Secret (what a show)
Above Top Secret (here we go)
You know we're wishin' your threads will go away
Cause the Jewmigos are here andthey're here to stay!

I must add that his should be sung to the Mel Brooks tune from The History of the World: Part 1, The Inquisition

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420I must add that his should be sung to the Mel Brooks tune from The History of the World: Part 1, The Inquisition

I didn't think I needed to add that caveat but, yes, it is sung to that tune

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Very very funny!!!

Now I really must change my name to the smoking bagel

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war
I am willing to bet that there are jews that have already infiltrated ABS and are now editing out anything that exposes them. I made a post earlier and it had a list of jewish senators/congressmen/politicians/media owners/actors/journalists

Shhhh...don't wake them up.

When they discover they got pwned, it will be too late for them.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakram
Why are Americans so anti semetic? Is it because you are Christian, believing in the false idea that Jesus was really the son of God? What other myths do you believe? It is no wonder you are so paranoid, you don't have the intelligence to understand that Judaism is the answer.

i Dont wanna start a fight, but that is the most steriotypical/hypocritical statement ever. FIrst You say that all americans are anti-semetic - Two questions
1. Was that before or after freeing the concentration camps?
2. Does that apply for the American Jews as well?

Than after accusing people of being do an jedgemental, you make the point that Judaism is the only correct path and that Christian beliefs are "myths" compared to your views. This proving that it is more likely that you are the dumb, judgemental, and ignorant one.

And none im not christian.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Good discussion, thanks for bringing this up.

It is undeniable that the majority of power positions in Media, Politics, Industry and Banking are held by Jewish individuals. No doubt whatsoever. See other threads on the subject or look it up from an unbiased source.

Although possibly true, what about the U.S government which at its high levels especially is very christian. Not to mention this doesnt point out any sort of conspiracy. The majority of positions of power in the middle east are held by muslims, is that a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looks like the opening poster just stirred the pot and left. Haven't heard any response since the OP. I think we can count this one debunked.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Actually the good folks of ATS don't even have to take a moderators or supermoderators word for it. They need only click on the OP's name in his profile and it will list every thread they have started and what forum it is in.

None of the OP's threads are in the trash bin.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here's another one. Jewish control of America. I'm not trying to be antisemetic, I call it like I see it. Obama and Howard Friedman, AIPAC President, are pratically friends. Clinton's and Bush's are in bed together. Which mean's that we have 2 pro Israel presidents running in 2008. McGain Guiliani. Yes they are pro Israel too.

Why are we fighting this war? Because Israel wants to control Iraq's oil and nuetralize their threat to Israel. But you thought it was America's oil? America wont exist, they want to change it to an American Union, to destroy America, then they will buy the oil fields from America buy just selling it to themselves and pretending like American's owned it in the first place. I mean were fighting for it but we don't own it, how ubsurd.

Kick these pro Terrorist Israel lovers out. Jews around the world denounce Israel and Zionism. However these guy's are so powerful they control media and world events that they just put the rest of the Jew's of the world on mute. We've got Zionist banker's using American blood to fight war's that do not benefit us but hurt us. Zionism is the parasite that is destroying America from the inside. It's not Antisemetic to question the Zionist branch of the world Jews. Jews are people too, Zionists are terrorists.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The guy above me is an idiot he gatecrashes other threads with his personal ideas pay no attention to him.

Have a nice day.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by h3akalee]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join