It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Control of Internet forums (specifically conspiracy boards)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I am willing to bet that there are jews that have already infiltrated ABS and are now editing out anything that exposes them. I made a post earlier and it had a list of jewish senators/congressmen/politicians/media owners/actors/journalists and it got completely deleted, other threads have been totally deleted. Whats the deal, If this thread gets deleted than there is definitly some conspiracy going on.

You need to control all angles as now conspiracy's are getting more popular than ever.

Please no sarcastic remarks like "All jooz are evil" or anti-semite labels.

This isn't an anti-semite thread this is just to get this out in the open.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
why everything is blamed on jews(its an illuminati tactic my friend)? and good luck to you cuz you wont be staying here for long.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well...I do not agree with the original posters sentiments about a jewish conspiracy but something which another poster said startled me and lets me play devils advocate.

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
why everything is blamed on jews(its an illuminati tactic my friend)? and good luck to you cuz you wont be staying here for long.

If he were to be banned from the forums as a result of starting this thread, or one like it, then would that not help him in the 'validity' of his claims.

And, if his previous threads were not anti-semetic or blatantly hateful (in the derogatory sense), then is there a need to ban him/delete his posts outright because they contain allegations of a jewish conspiracy?

Does that not simply add fuel to the claims of conspiracy?

There are threads which contain much more ignorance and hate towards those of other religious, ethnic or social class; if the OP is banned without any of that in his post then one third of this forum should be wiped away.

Just my .02

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Dollars to donuts your posts where deleted because they broke the T&C, it's that simple.
Why are you claiming that "jews" did it? You have not brought anything here prove your wild claim, Also it is the Zionists that are the NWO not the jews and yes there are Zionist jews, most jews are against Zionisms, do some research before making such blanket statements.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war I made a post earlier and it had a list of jewish senators/congressmen/politicians/media owners/actors/journalists and it got completely deleted, other threads have been totally deleted. Whats the deal, If this thread gets deleted than there is definitly some conspiracy going on.

he's making a list, checking it twice....

Originally posted by unconscious_war

Blaming jews for controlling the internet forums, especially conspiracy boards is not anti-semitic, it's paranoid and delusional.

Using jews as a scapegoat for the world's ills is a long standing tradition. It is baseless and uninformed.

We control the media, not the internet. Also, we use our powers for good, not evil. If evil befalls you, blame the church.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have never understood why everyone blames the Jews.

Why? Is it a Christian/Jew rivalry? Is it a Muslim/Jew rivalry? Is it because Jews are the supposed 'chosen people', and Muslims/Christians are secretely jealous? What is it?!?

I'm agnostic, so naturally I'm confused.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why are Americans so anti semetic? Is it because you are Christian, believing in the false idea that Jesus was really the son of God? What other myths do you believe? It is no wonder you are so paranoid, you don't have the intelligence to understand that Judaism is the answer.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok. Let's see if we have this straight:

The OP claims that he posted lists of jewish senators/congressmen/politicians/media owners, etc.

The OP claims that this post was swiftly removed.

The OP asks WHY his post was removed.

The OP concludes with: " Please no sarcastic remarks like "All jooz are evil" or anti-semite labels.

This isn't an anti-semite thread this is just to get this out in the open."

That seems pretty clear to me.

And valid !

Then we're subjected to the epitome of absurdity, in the form of half a dozen self-righteous, fawning and accusatory posts containing the OLD wail about 'anti semitism'.

Yes, there is a disproportionate number of Jew politicians.

Is there an argument regarding the truth of that?

Yes, there exists a disproportionate number of Jew media owners.

Surely no-one seriously intends to dispute that ?

People do not patronize ATS in order to be forced to play the role of the three wise monkeys, you know.

READ, READ, READ, READ the OP and DO THAT BEFORE you accuse the OP of 'blaming everything on the jews'.

The OP at NO time blamed 'everything' on ANYone !

What he DID, was post lists of jew politicians, congressment, senators, media owners, etc.

As is his right to do. It is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD !

People have the RIGHT to know WHO their politicians ARE !

Running, hiding, creeping, crawling and directing FALSE accusations is NOT the way to establish Jews' credibility.

And IF you believe that jews have no NEED to establish credibility, then kindly have the backbone to state that belief here, in writing, for everyone to see !

Because if you did NOT believe that jews controlled these forums, you would NOT be licking their hypothetical boots by directing FALSE accusations at the OP and by LYING about the contents of his post in this thread.

Ergo: by your words and false accusations regarding the OP, YOU have ESTABLISHED that jews ARE granted control of these forums.

So thanks for the tip !

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
I have never understood why everyone blames the Jews.

because we are the reason for the world's ills. Mel Gibson confirmed this.

The OP is blaming jews for the removal of his original post, which was probably done by one of the mods or site owners. I'd like to know what percentage of the admins on this site are jewish. It might help establish the sheer lunacy of the original claim that the jews are controlling this site.

If we are, I want to know why I didn't get the memo in my monthly bagels and lox briefing.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Jewish Control of Internet forums (specifically conspiracy boards)

Are you for real? Please tell me you really don't think that. :shk:

If this thread gets deleted than there is definitly some conspiracy going on.

Perhaps your threads are deleted because they break the rules; or are a repeated thread of another that is the same subject; or that they are just so silly they don't deserve bandwidth wasted on them. Silly - as in saying that Jews control internet conspiracy boards with your finger obviously pointed at ATS.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
so where is your evidence that you didn't simply violate the T&Cs of ATS?
where is the evidence that "the jews" deleted the threads?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
where is the evidence that "the jews" deleted the threads?

we're far too busy dealing with our media control and global domination to worry about one anti-semitic thread in a conspiracy forum. We didn't delete it. Perhaps it was a preist who did it to try and distract people from the truth that all priests are pedophilic homosexuals . Maybe it was those crazy grenade smuggling muslims trying to deflect attention from the truth that all muslims are terrorists. (please take note that I am kidding here, I deleted the thread using my secret jewish powers to hack into the ATS system and control the boards).

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bakram
.......you don't have the intelligence to understand that Judaism is the answer.

And obviously you don't possess the intelligence to know that Jesus was the Son of God.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

.......you don't have the intelligence to understand that Judaism is the answer.

And obviously you don't possess the intelligence to know that Jesus was the Son of God.

and a jew which means it's Jesus' fault. Jesus deleted the posts. Jesus is the cause of all the world's ills. Jesus is the global scapegoat.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Jesus is the global scapegoat.

In many ways you are correct.
In this thread "no".

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
and a jew which means it's Jesus' fault. Jesus deleted the posts.

You guys are FUNNY! Oh man ... thanks for the laugh.

Seriously .. madnessinmysoul has a point. There has been a serious allegation made. Does the author of this thread have some proof to back up his claim that jews run conspiracy boards??

Considering all the negative posts made here against jews and that are allowed to be posted I really don't think that the author has anything to stand on.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Why are Americans so anti semetic? Is it because you are Christian, believing in the false idea that Jesus was really the son of God? What other myths do you believe? It is no wonder you are so paranoid, you don't have the intelligence to understand that Judaism is the answer.

I think you are confusing us with the French...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I am willing to bet that there are jews that have already infiltrated ABS and are now editing out anything that exposes them. I made a post earlier and it had a list of jewish senators/congressmen/politicians/media owners/actors/journalists and it got completely deleted, other threads have been totally deleted. Whats the deal, If this thread gets deleted than there is definitly some conspiracy going on.

You need to control all angles as now conspiracy's are getting more popular than ever.

Please no sarcastic remarks like "All jooz are evil" or anti-semite labels.

Here's a quote by your favorite presidents cheif of staff.

Ronald Reagans (Chairman) US Joint Cheif of Staff said, "There has never been a president, no president I don't care who it was that would stand up to the Israelis. If the American people knew what kind of grip they had on our government they would rise up in arms."

AAC

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's true: browsing conspiracy forums is entertaining.

For example, in a conspiracy forum (could even have been this one) or on the tv news, whatever ....... it claimed the jews were concerned about their poor and ever-descending 'image'. To the point they were paying house and institution-bound grandmothers and housewives and invalids to 'scour online forums and chat rooms' for posts involving jews. At which point, these grandmothers, great-grandmothers, house-wives, nursing-home residents etc. were to go to battle in order to raise the profile of jews generally.

These little old ladies were instructed to defame and discredit people in whichever way possible.

If that failed, they were to lead the thread off on a tangent.

Images of these little old ladies hovering over their keyboards, armed with a list of suggested 'diversionary and defamatory' tactics, made me chuckle.

So you can imagine what a treat it is to finally meet some of them, here in this thread, lol

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
It's true: browsing conspiracy forums is entertaining.

For example, in a conspiracy forum (could even have been this one) or on the tv news, whatever ....... it claimed the jews were concerned about their poor and ever-descending 'image'. To the point they were paying house and institution-bound grandmothers and housewives and invalids to 'scour online forums and chat rooms' for posts involving jews. At which point, these grandmothers, great-grandmothers, house-wives, nursing-home residents etc. were to go to battle in order to raise the profile of jews generally.

These little old ladies were instructed to defame and discredit people in whichever way possible.

If that failed, they were to lead the thread off on a tangent.

Images of these little old ladies hovering over their keyboards, armed with a list of suggested 'diversionary and defamatory' tactics, made me chuckle.

So you can imagine what a treat it is to finally meet some of them, here in this thread, lol

sorry for quoting the whole thing but it is so damned funny.

I am actually an 86 year old granny (bubby) and while I wait for the gefilte fish and latkes to cook I come here and take up arms against the anti-semitic crowd.

dock, you know we use muslim blood in our matzoh, right?

please provide some shred of proof that old ladies are trying to beef up the jewish image on the internet because it's the internet and nobody is real here and the whole concept is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the net and I've read some truly dumb stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join