It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan Val Ellam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

hmm interesting considering there has coincidentally been a huge ufo wave. anybody know the background on this dude and if he is for real?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Its Pravda, forget even thinking that its good fiction.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Interesting stuff.

Sounds like he knows his stuff, but the whole 'in contact with aliens' thing kind of turns me off.

The only reason i would put any faith in his story is that if it doesn't happen, he has destroyed whatever career he was making out of writing novels.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Interesting stuff.

Sounds like he knows his stuff, but the whole 'in contact with aliens' thing kind of turns me off.

The only reason i would put any faith in his story is that if it doesn't happen, he has destroyed whatever career he was making out of writing novels.

this is true, you see the reason i was wondering is because steven greer claims to be contacted also no joke and hes the biggest ufo guy i trust maybe indeed this is accurate, but what if.... this guy is right

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If that guy is right, than fan-frickin'-tastic. Its about time, honestly. Maybe religion and human arrogance would let up a little afterwards on this secluded giant blue-and-green sphere we call earth.

but until it happens, he's no better than the evangelists that think the good christians are going to be raptured and everyone else is going to suffer after jesus comes back in...... any time now.

More people predicting stuff that probably won't happen, but we can hope.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
He's a Brazillian author..real name is Rogerio de Almeida Freitas...

Jan Val Ellam is a psuedonym....(and likely an anagram)

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I found some more information on this guy and his message that he is putting out. It would seem that a few UFO magazines are carrying his message of a global contact by ET's and putting the date of contact somewhere between Feb 2006 and April 2007. I think that he knows his stuff and really have no opinion on the message he's giving other than I hope it's true.

Here's a link:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
well looks like this guys time is running out right before his eyes, would be nice if it were true though. However, this must happen soon if he is to maintain any credibility.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
BAHAHA well hes got about one week to go soo uhh goodluck to him

new topics

top topics

join