It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the Jesuits Provinces of the U.S.A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I found this bizarre Vatican / Jesuit observatory website in Arizona that had a link to a Jesuit's only section that accidently allows non-Jesuits to read a PDF news letter which has the United States broken up into Jesuit Provinces instead of States.
Take a look for your self before it disappears.
www.jesuit.org...

The link to the obsevatory that was built in the U.S. without the Gov't permission cause we all know the Vatican owns the planet already.
clavius.as.arizona.edu...

Cug

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I found this bizarre Vatican / Jesuit observatory website in Arizona that had a link to a Jesuit's only section that accidently allows non-Jesuits to read a PDF news letter which has the United States broken up into Jesuit Provinces instead of States.
Take a look for your self before it disappears.

Really what does that prove?

Look here
www.scca.com...~=

Looks like a bunch of guys in tweed jackets driving Jag's and MG's are also trying to take over the states.

The link to the obsevatory that was built in the U.S. without the Gov't permission cause we all know the Vatican owns the planet already.

Without the government's permission? It's a project of the uni of AZ, and the evil catholics just put a telescope in the building.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i doubt the jesuits have nefarious intentions for this country
it just makes it easier for them to manage their own stuff when they split it up into their own provinces for their own sake

it's pretty much impossible that the jesuits would have the power or intent to make it happen

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I found this bizarre Vatican / Jesuit observatory website in Arizona ...

:shk: *sigh* Such loaded language.

- The Catholic Church separates the entire world into provinces.

- Every bishop has jurisiction over CATHOLIC affairs within his province.

- Each Catholic charism (Carmelite, Franciscan, Jesuit) also has provinces that they have leaders of to report to in regard to CHURCH affairs.

- It's not a secret. It's how the Church runs. Schools have districts. Corporations have divisions. The Catholic Church has provinces.

edited ONCE for spelling

[edit on 2/7/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I need the Governments permission to erect an observatory ?

I will let you in on a little secret. If the Jesuits try and take over the world, just pull their frocks over their heads so they cant see...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by RWPBR]

new topics

top topics

join