It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli embassy in NYC: HIGHLY RADIOACTIVE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is this a preliminary sign for the next major false flag attack in the US??? Such high radioactivity could be explained obviously by the presence of a nuclear bomb... If it is so, then what are they up to with a nuke in NYC?

This pretty much gives credit to the theory that zionists are really the ones behind 9/11.

(look at the bold text part)

Source

ISRAELI EMBASSY IN NYC A RADIATION HOT SPOT
by x Saturday, Oct. 14, 2006 at 5:05 PM

WASHINGTON -- Anti-terrorism officials conducted a helicopter survey of
New York City's radiation sources in preparation for a so-called "dirty
bomb" attack - and discovered a Staten Island park with dangerously high
levels of radium, a new report found.
[...]
One alleged radiation hot spot on Manhattan's east side has the
potential for becoming a political hot spot: A strong radiation spike
from the area of the Israeli Embassy. Officials would not comment on why
they thought that particular area allegedly showed such a stunning peak
in radiation.

[edited to shorten cut and paste and to use ex tags -nygdan]

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Whats your point?

So was statan island?

Are all the radioactive hostpitals and statues, parks and such ok and the the Embassy is some kind of weapon?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
One problem here is, just how much of a 'spike' is it?

As noted, there are around 80 radioactive hotspots in NYC. But the news article is saying that the israeli embassy is not only a hotspot, which is somewhat suggestive on its own (what other embassies are radioactive, why specifically theirs?), but thats its also got a very large 'spike' in radioactivity.

So how much of that is, lets say, journalistic flourish, and how much of it is an actual anamoly?

As far as the yehudis setting off a nuke in NYC, there are more jews in
NYC than in Jerusalem. Infact, there are only 5 million jews in israel, and just under 2 million in NYC alone. I think that it'd be hard to convince anyone that its in jewish interests to nuke NYC.

Also, where are they getting their information from?

www.vito2006.com...

Fossella said the results of the survey, conducted by the federal Department of Energy for the NYPD, had been withheld at the behest of the Department of Homeland Security. [...]
[The EPA's director of environmental planning, Walter Mugdan] added that after the aerial survey found the contaminated spot, an ensuing ground survey identified about 10 more spots within 150 feet. [...]
The other spots, he added, are even weaker.

So if no one is being told what the spots actually are, where is this claim of the Israeli embassy being radioactive comming from?

And if the Great Kills park site has the strongest radiation 'spike', then how can it be claimed that the Isareli embassy has an unusually large spike?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
How has this remained undetected for so long?

I was under the impression that radiation sweeps were relatively commonplace? Don't they use sattelite imaging anyway - what's with the plane?

There's a logical reason why a medical facility might show a higher level of radiation than normal background sources - but an embassy?

This is very strange.

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps they have a stockpile of geiger counters - which contain radioactive material unless I'm mistaken. Either that, or a bomb went off and nobody noticed.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Would x-ray machines for security cause this?

Maybe they have a lot of them,I dunno,just a guess.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Or they could've used paint that contained radium. Or have a large stockpile of smokedetectors. Or have leaky smoke detectors.

Or, they could simply not be radioactive at all and the 'independent news' site is lying.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Perhaps suit case nukes being held before final deployment ? or perhaps its the reason why the US government sucks up to Israel like no other country and its like an insurance policy for the Jews that if the US doesn't do their bidding it will go off ?.

Its also possible that another organization is poisoning the occupants with radioactive material and the Israeli's don't know about it ?.

But my gut instinct tells me its acutally a mini nuclear power generator in the building powering a "Looking Glass".

top topics

join