It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Anderson Cooper UFO Program TONIGHT

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well, I'm updating you all because I just NOW got the word. CNN's Anderson Cooper Program is going to run their UFO segment TONIGHT at 10:50 pm Eastern Time, and again at 1:50 am Eastern Time.

Sounds to me like they're cutting it down from a full show to just a segment.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I know, I know, I'm perplexed, too. I'm watching AC360 right now, and I don't see anything about the UFO segment. I'll assure you, however, that my contact is utterly reliable and is close to the project. He contacted me tonight at 10:27 pm, apologized for calling so late, and gave me the show times that I cited.

Tell me something, is Atlanta on Eastern Time? I don't think he'd make a time-zone mistake.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Well, I'm updating you all because I just NOW got the word. CNN's Anderson Cooper Program is going to run their UFO segment TONIGHT at 10:50 pm Eastern Time, and again at 1:50 am Eastern Time.

Sounds to me like they're cutting it down from a full show to just a segment.

— Doc Velocity

1:50 eastern time? is that still going to be on guys or it is a bigger segment?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Okay, I just contacted my guy, and he goofed by one hour (as I suspected). The airtime will be 11:45 pm Eastern and again at 2:45 am Eastern.

Thanks for your patience, folks!

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/6/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well AC360 is on right now and it is 11:30 et...so do you mean 11:50 et?
Unless it has already passed?
Or should it be on in approx. 20 minutes?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think its coming up soon, Cooper alluded to something that people have 'seen in the skies' and then there was a commercial break.

I'm just going to keep watching until the segment pops up anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It will be on soon , they just talked about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Okay, cool. Anderson just did a teaser: "The skies lit up and 911 switchboards were flooded with what people in two states said they saw... Coming up."

Let's hope they give it a good treatment.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Why the hell are they interviewing some skeptical idiot?
HE'S SKEPTICAL.........
Well maybe next time.......get some actual smart people on tv..
F*K it.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
WHACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! who took that pic? i wanna see some different pics and videos on the news for gods sake

they could have put some nasa ufos on there with a physicist.......god

[edit on 6-2-2007 by red eye agnostic]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
How bogus. I'm pretty disappointed in Anderson Cooper's UFO coverage. I know that the crew worked on that piece for about 3 weeks in the field. Interviewed lots of people. And it all boiled down to an 8 minute segment, dominated by smirking skeptics and knowing chuckles.

Okay, the skeptics have spoken. Hawaii was a contrail, North Carolina was a bolide, and O'Hare wasn't even mentioned. That wasn't worth staying up to watch.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well that was terrible. They never show the decent UFO footage, instead always things that are on fire and obviously meteors or jets. I guess thats so its easier to disregard and disbelieve.

I want to see more silver metallic disks and fewer fire balls and night lights make it to the news. O'Hare was mentioned, but I wish they would release the damn footage so that we could actually see something craft-like for once.

Of course if they found something actually compelling, it would never make it on the news. If they landed on the white house lawn, we'd shoot them, tell everyone it was big chunks of meteorites, and then forget about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I love how they explained everything but the o'hare incident, this is some disinfo , since so many people are seeing Ufos and will continue to they want everyone to think its a meteor or a weird weather phenomenon

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I caught the last few minutes. What a joke. Unless I missed something in the beginning it looks like they just picked the ones that Mr. Professional Skeptic could easily write off. NC was a meteor and HI was a plane.

First Bill Nye now this guy. Very disappointing.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
can somebody go tell an alien to land please? this garbage media program just set back disclosure 10 more years.....

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It wouldn't be a grand conspiracy if the media was allowed to really showcase UFO events like the O'Hare airport sighting. This was to be expected.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
It wouldn't be a grand conspiracy if the media was allowed to really showcase UFO events like the O'Hare airport sighting. This was to be expected.

thats true, news agencies are the last places to take ufos seriously but i dont think there could ever be a disclosure without them

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"Yuck yuck yuck. If that was a UFO in North Carolina, then I'm sorry to tell you it burned up in our atmosphere. Maybe the ETs need to re-tool and try again. Yuck yuck yuck"

I'm in the wrong business, I need to become a professional skeptic. As a skeptic, you don't have to conduct any research, you don't even have to leave the house, you can sit on your butt in a room with no windows and simply explain everything going on in the world outside. And you're guaranteed the lion's share of airtime in any UFO news story. Hell, why work for a living when you can be a skeptic?

Well, if I'm going to be a skeptic, I guess I'd better grab a mirror and start practicing my smirks and sneers.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Honestly guys,

I hope you didn't expect more from cnn...

You guys should just stop watching cnn altogether in my opinion :0

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, I'm glad I didn't watch it from what you all are saying. I find it really strange that they didn't talk about O'Hare, yet they talked about far more obscure and explainable sightings with less witnesses. What the hell was the point? Is laughing at UFO sightings a good way to boost ratings?

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Postal76]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join