It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd dream!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I just woke up from a really odd dream and felt I needed to post it on here.
In my dream I was in a maze, this maze however was really dark and the only light that was there was eminating from small leatherbound books that shone a heavenly light. The start of the dream I was on this balcony trying to find my way around this maze, I was climbing over ledges when I got stuck in between a ledge and what can only be described as a shed. I was stuck by my chest and all of a sudden the gap started closing up and crushing me, I was screaming for help and someone started helping me a friend I think it was. He was moving the shed but the gap was getting smaller and the pain worse. Next thing I know I fell to the floor in the pitch black and was on my knees shouting either Jesus or Christ. I shouted it out really loud and emotionally he was there one minute on his cross but he was in the sky then next thing he was gone and I was looking up and just his cross was there. It was still raining so I carried on in the maze and all the bright shining books were guarded by beasts and horrible things. One thing that was guarding one of the books was a doberman dog, I killed that and then went to get some more books. I came across this gigantic wizard type man he must have been atleast 10ft tall and I struggled to defeat him. I then started to panic (Cant remember why) and I felt paralyzed. I was trying my hardest to flip out of being paralyzed and I could feel myself vibrating. I woke up in the dream but was being pushed down by something and was knocking on the wall for one of my flat mates to hear me i managed to get to the light switch and then it all stopped and I woke up for real.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to see what you people thought? What kind of meaning could it have, what could it symbolise?

Thanks, Matt.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Nerf]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Anyone that can add their thoughts? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Don't know what to tell you other than sometimes dreams mean something and sometimes they don't. If you repeat the dream or something similar.......it means something.

new topics

join