It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens: The Many Races

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Aliens: The Many Races

Howdy!

(Horrificus gives you all the Secret Handshake)


I love UFOlogy, but have always been more of a fan of the "technical" and "Hard Science" side of the fence.

After watching the mind-numbing number of videos available online, I thought about how often I hear the fact thrown around, that there are between 57 and 60 separate races of alien races visiting our planet.

Does anybody know what races these are, with descriptions and origin info, or anything?

I was just wondering if a listing existed.

Thanks.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by IeatALIENS]




posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

is one, but there are many....

Reliability...well, that's another story entirely, hehe...

Note, this list is in "fiction", but then it should link to many to choose from...



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Of course, the most common and more importantly, the most probable alien races are the grays and the reptillians. Then many different human-like races. You don't hear much about anything else, although you would think there would be some fish type creatures.



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Of course, the most common and more importantly, the most probable alien races are the grays and the reptillians. Then many different human-like races. You don't hear much about anything else, although you would think there would be some fish type creatures.


david sereda talked about them from his documentary on the nasa ufos and tether incident and linked those ufos it to some place in africa where they worship aliens from siriius etc. they are from Siriius i believe? i wish someone could get more info on that hopefully those ones are real cause they seem pretty chill. he also mentioned half fish like and half dog or someting in there.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by red eye agnostic]



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
en.wikipedia.org...

is one, but there are many....

Reliability...well, that's another story entirely, hehe...

Note, this list is in "fiction", but then it should link to many to choose from...


Thanks.
U r right. I am not interested in whether they actually do exist or not, because who knows for sure.
I am only interested in the domain of ufology, not blatant science fiction.
I just wanted to see what the list of possible race is made up of.


[edit on 6-2-2007 by IeatALIENS]



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
star wars gives u a good idea..



posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, the most reported types....

1. The Grays - 4-5' tall humanoids, the classic alien image...
2. The Greens - slightly taller than Grays, with a little more reptillian features, and greener tint to skin...or sometimes orangish....
3. The Nordics - identical to humans, except blonde/blue-eyed...mostly in the early abduction cases...hardly reported anymore, except for Meier fans (as Pleidians, etc.)

Others are far more scattered in reports, but include:

Reptoids - though this is more related to Inner Earth theories, etc.
Bigfoots - believe it or not, there are many cases of Bigfoot-like creatures and UFOs
Robots - mostly from the 50's and 60's, but some cases describe what we would consider to be clunky robots in connections with UFOs
Spacemen - generic term for aliens in some kind of all-encompassing spacesuit similar to our astronaut's gear.
MIBs - not the human ones, but ones that appear to be hybrids or robotic in nature...again mostly in the 50's and 60's.

And there are many more...but usually only isolated cases...which are fairly easy to dismiss without further corraboration....or examples.



posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, the most reported types....

1. The Grays - 4-5' tall humanoids, the classic alien image...
2. The Greens - slightly taller than Grays, with a little more reptillian features, and greener tint to skin...or sometimes orangish....
3. The Nordics - identical to humans, except blonde/blue-eyed...mostly in the early abduction cases...hardly reported anymore, except for Meier fans (as Pleidians, etc.)

Others are far more scattered in reports, but include:

Reptoids - though this is more related to Inner Earth theories, etc.
Bigfoots - believe it or not, there are many cases of Bigfoot-like creatures and UFOs
Robots - mostly from the 50's and 60's, but some cases describe what we would consider to be clunky robots in connections with UFOs
Spacemen - generic term for aliens in some kind of all-encompassing spacesuit similar to our astronaut's gear.
MIBs - not the human ones, but ones that appear to be hybrids or robotic in nature...again mostly in the 50's and 60's.

And there are many more...but usually only isolated cases...which are fairly easy to dismiss without further corraboration....or examples.


Thanks!

That was just what I was asking for.
And, yeah, I do remember when Bigfoot were associated with UFO's for a while. As a matter of fact, if I remember right, there were some pretty strong cases involving them and UFO's.



posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Monsterous.com has good info on a lot of Cryptids...

aliens.monstrous.com...



posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here's something from Mr Hall, a ret military weather man. He was on CTC a couple of times and his experience with a race of beings he cites as "Tall Whites" near A51, NV I feel is fascinating. Enjoy.

Hall & Tall Whites: openseti.org...

Dallas



posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Here's something from Mr Hall, a ret military weather man. He was on CTC a couple of times and his experience with a race of beings he cites as "Tall Whites" near A51, NV I feel is fascinating. Enjoy.

Hall & Tall Whites: openseti.org...

Dallas


VERY interesting.

Thanks everybody.



posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IeatALIENS
Aliens: The Many Races

Howdy!

(Horrificus gives you all the Secret Handshake)


I love UFOlogy, but have always been more of a fan of the "technical" and "Hard Science" side of the fence.

After watching the mind-numbing number of videos available online, I thought about how often I hear the fact thrown around, that there are between 57 and 60 separate races of alien races visiting our planet.

Does anybody know what races these are, with descriptions and origin info, or anything?

I was just wondering if a listing existed.

Thanks.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by IeatALIENS]


Come on, every one knows them: Vulcans, Andorians, Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, Bajorans, Trill, The Dominion, the Borg are the major players. And there are 1000s of minor races.



posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horrificus

Originally posted by Dallas
Here's something from Mr Hall, a ret military weather man. He was on CTC a couple of times and his experience with a race of beings he cites as "Tall Whites" near A51, NV I feel is fascinating. Enjoy.

Hall & Tall Whites: openseti.org...

Dallas


VERY interesting.

Thanks everybody.


I doubt whether mr. Hall is a genuine whistleblower.

Dr. Richard Boylan gives a straight overview of ET races, based on insider information from scientists like the late Dr. Michael Wolf.

The various kinds of star visitors
Drawings and pictures showing star visitors

One can appreciate the role of Hollywood movies like "E.T." to fictionalize the reality. Some pictures bear a striking resemblance with the main character in that movie.



posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Has there been any newer interest in this topic from any of you out there?



posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IeatALIENS
 


This will help. Here they give descriptions of many alien races and even gives depictions of some of them. This is an excellent siteAliens Central


-Alien



posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SumnerKagan
Has there been any newer interest in this topic from any of you out there?


What do you mean?



posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If someone where to put together a list that showed where the ideas of the different "races" sprung I would be very interested to read it. Curious as to whether all the ideas come from a small group of people or a certain period of time.

Perhaps it is so that every new somewhat successful science-fiction release, movie or bookwise, gets a following of new "races".

The descriptions in the site mentioned earlier in this thread reads somewhat similar to a roleplaying guidebook.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by BlueEyes]



posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Aliens can be grouped into one of five categories:

Human
Humanoid
Exotic
Ethereal
Artificial

Human refers to all aliens which look exactly like us, ie Nordics
Humanoid refers to creatures which have 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes, 1 head and a torso, but not human looking, ie Greys, Reptoids
Exotic refers to creatures which are far from humanoid. They may have several arms, tentacles, eyes, or non
Ethereal refers aliens with a non solid substance, ghostlike
Artificial refers to machines or robots

Where these beings come from is a completely different matter and can not be verified



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join