It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government building camps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.google.com...,+Burbank,+CA+91506&ie=UTF8&z=18&ll=34.184644,-118.274142&spn=0.001779,0.005327&t=k&om=1
This is a satellite map image of a "building" that is being built in the mountains of my city. The picture is of Brand Park 1601 West Mountain Drive, Glendale, CA. this is a huge building and for some reason its whited out on google maps. I was talking to my co worker which is a real government conspiracy nut (which is a good thing). He says their camps being built. I was wondering if anyone has heard of these camps? Also the history of this park is very interesting also ( history of brand park bellow). Well anyway back to the story. My brother lives around there and he went to go check it out. He said he walked over there and everything was fenced off. Remember this is behind the park. You can visit the park however when you travel passed the northern end of it and go up the dirt road that's where the weird stuff starts happening. You cant enter there, which is weird cuz it looks like walking trail. And get this, my uncle is a building developer and he builds all over Glendale / Burabnk CA, so he knows all the developments that are happening around these areas, ESPECIALLY BIG ONES. When I told him about it he said he never heard of anything being developed there. I asked him to do some research and ask his buddies in the city (he hangs out with mayors all the time) he said he would but hes not most reliable guy when it comes to things. Im sure he forgot but ill keep you guys updated. However has anyone else heard of such developments?

www.ci.glendale.ca.us

HISTORY OF BRAND PARK.
Leslie Coombs Brand (1859-1925), an early developer of business and banking, became a major figure in the settlement and economic growth of the Glendale area. Brand settled in the area, purchasing land overlooking the City and building a magnificent family residence that became known in the local community as "the Brand Castle." Brand went on to make his fortune in utilities, transportation, and real estate, and his name as a Glendale booster. He installed the area's first airfield on his property and established his own fleet of planes. At the time of his death, Brand was one of Glendale's wealthiest and most influential citizens. Brand partnered with Henry E. Huntington to bring the Pacific Electric Railway, or the "Red Cars," to the area. Leslie C. Brand's final, brilliant legacy to Glendale was the donation of his estate to be converted to a library and park for the use of all Glendale residents.

[edit on 6/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Is it one big building? A group of buildings?

If it's one large building that could be the roof.

If not, there's something definitely up. Usually Google won't white something out. They figure out other means of blocking something.

Also, most of these modern day concentration camps, have guard towers, barbed wire facing inward, etc.

Any of that stuff going on there?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Its one big building for now, or as long ago that picture was taken. You have to take into account how massive that property is. That building is just a spot on it. I took a look at the MSN map and it doesn’t have it whited out.

local.live.com...

The link is already zoomed into the building. Take a look around it. also look at the 3d view move from one side to the other and notice how nicely its nestled in between the mountains. Notice how more construction is taking place a little bit above the building. Remember guys this just massive land, there is nothing up those mountains, Meaning their not making a shopping mall.

I would love to tell you what kind of new construction is going on there however i have no new info. Over the weekend I’m going to try to hike up the mountain and see what’s going on. Don’t worry ill take my camera and snap anything that seems suspicious. If you guys don’t hear from me by next week. You know they've got me. Send out the search team lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
thats where they will take all the people that don't lwill not get immunity when pendemics arise, they will treat you like a disease. Amtrack or whatever railway company the USA is using most of their old facilties and turning them into detainment centers, welcome to fascist america!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iParkour
Its one big building for now, or as long ago that picture was taken. You have to take into account how massive that property is. That building is just a spot on it. I took a look at the MSN map and it doesn’t have it whited out.

local.live.com...

I would love to tell you what kind of new construction is going on there however i have no new info. Over the weekend I’m going to try to hike up the mountain and see what’s going on. Don’t worry ill take my camera and snap anything that seems suspicious. If you guys don’t hear from me by next week. You know they've got me. Send out the search team lol.

Damn..........I think our government has lost their damn minds. If I were you I would take a friend.......get some good pics for us.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Check out this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

lots of stuff in this thread about the camps and other stuff

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I live down the street form this alleged FEMA camp in Glendale CA. The building noted on Google maps and else where is a water storage tank. They exist all over the mountain. The bob wire recently installed is to protect the large recently installed solar panels for powering regulating equipment. This facility has been re-activated to address population growth in Glendale and water needs. Water is pumped up to these tanks and underground storage units then it's distributed to residence by gravity. I actually went there and saw it. If you look inside you can see shimmering light from the water stored inside. On the North side there is a very large water drainage pip in the event of over filling. The roof is white so the satellite imagery makes it difficult to identify.

People have over active imaginations.

It serves no help to make assumptions and broad sweeping generalities without solid confirmation.

As a side note... the Bible warns about people enjoying calamity. I've noticed a sort of morbid enjoyment and fascination people seem to exhibit with this sort of inquiry into many so call conspiracy theories. The world is very evil and has always been and will for a long time. In this American experiment freedom has been the exception, not the rule for history as a whole. There is nothing shocking or profound to learn that people with enough power and means have no problem acquiring more gain at the suffering and even death of others – even at large scales. It has been going on since Cain and Able.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by garyshermer]

[edit on 28-3-2007 by garyshermer]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
P.S.

Has anyone wondered what they are doing with all the military bases they closed a few years ago? I have never heard and explaination.

Notice the number the news channels used to say for the closings. 33

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Description of video:

Published on Aug 6, 2012 by autocollisionman

HUNDREDS OF TANKS MOVING IN CALIFORNIA COMING THROUGH BURBANK AND THEY ARE NOT IN DESERT COLORS

Warning: Caps are from You Tube site and the video does have the lady saying cuss words. I cannot bleep them out.

We sleep and sleep deeply. We comply and comply willingly, with no rebellion, no struggle. The end result will be either slavery or extermination for our children and our children's children.

Most of you simply don't see it coming.

new topics

top topics

join