It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge Riddle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
no its not a punctuation or anything like that. Its not a grammar error if thats what you were implying (uppercases, periods, comas, etc.)

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
No I wasn't implying grammer, just if a commar needed to be somewere or a word needed to be somewere...

And yes she had triplets...

[edit on 8-2-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirty_underground
Here is a riddle for you all, see how who can get the right answer or how many have heard it.

You stand at a fork in the road. Next to each of the two forks, there stands a guard. You know the following things: 1. One path leads to Paradise, the other to Death. From where you stand, you cannot distinguish between the two paths. Worse, once you start down a path, you cannot turn back. 2. One of the two guards always tells the truth. The other guard always lies. Unfortunately, it is impossible for you to distinguish between the two guards.
You have permission to ask one guard one question to ascertain which path leads to Paradise. Remember that you do not know which guard you're asking -- the truth-teller or the liar -- and that this single question determines whether you live or die. The question is: What one question asked of one guard guarantees that you are led onto the path to Paradise, regardless of which guard you happen to ask?

Wasnt this on yu ghi oh or something? you ask where they are from and obviously they will both point the same way becaues the one that is telling the truith would point to his town and the one that lies would point to the town that the one that tells the truth lives so theres your answer.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
That riddle has been answered, no thats wrong. read pg1.

It's something about asking what the other guard would say...
It's not their village is it, it's the road to paradise and not death...

Currently working on this one and it has me baffled...

Quitely, zebra's work over new tactics to avoid monsterous lions which Kings hunt feverously during june.

There is something missing from this sentence, can you tell what it is?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think that it would be better if the person guessing an answer waits for a response from the poster of the riddle as to whether their answer was correct or not, before posting another new riddle.

The first one to respond with a correct answer to a riddle should then be the one to post the next riddle to be solved.

Otherwise, for anyone just now coming to this thread, it would just look like a big confused mess.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
They have all but one been answered, the one being that long complicated poem about the bible...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What does the lion do?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
They have all but one been answered, the one being that long complicated poem about the bible...

Okay, I must have missed a couple of posts saying "correct" or something to that effect.

Carry on. I will forever be
on this matter.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
No, thats fine, we will just work on one from now, but if you know of any that haven't been answered just bump em up in a quote or something...

I suppose it is getting in a mess for newcomers, so howabout we go with your Idea and wait for confirmation and the one who got it right asks new one or can pass it on.

Sound good to anyone else???

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
Quitely, zebra's work over new tactics to avoid monsterous lions which Kings hunt feverously during june.

Just so we all know i'll quote the current one...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Chris is the answer, what does the lion do? It seems to be missing.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
WhatUKno that is an incorrect answer. This is a trick one, and my clue is that you wouldn't notice whats missing most likely unless you wrote it down and looked at it in writting.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Every letter of the alphabet is in there except P and X...

Am I close???

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797

is it spell check?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Every letter of the alphabet is in there except P and X...

Am I close???

Yes, my friend sent it to me last night and today had told me that he had miswrote it, hence the extra letter X. I appologize.

I do have one that I made up today though and know it works.

There is a man facing east. He makes a 180 turn then walks 10 feet. He turns right then walks 5 feet. He turns left then walks 5 feet. He turns his head right then walks 15 feet. He turns left then walks 5 feet. He turns right then makes another 180 degree turn, proceeding to walk foward for 30 feet. The question is which direction is he facing, and how far is he from his starting point ?

[edit on 9-2-2007 by grimreaper797]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
He's facing north and he is 15 feet form original place...

I think...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You like riddles, I seriously recommend this, the guy is a genius and there is a forum for hints, but one rule, you cannot give anyone a correct answer , only hints...

www.weffriddles.com...

I got to lvl 54 before I got stuck...
It will take months of your life...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry chris that is incorrect. (by the way, try to give me a riddle next one. Until then, I will try to make up some more).

A site full of riddles, friday night and I haven't made plans yet? Chris you may have just blew my friday night lol.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by grimreaper797]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
facing east and right back where he started

he turned his head and walked 15 feet. that means he was facing north and walking west

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok one for you:
When can you add two to eleven and get one as the correct answer???

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join