It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's are the top five or So in this years NFL draft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech- My favorite Michael Irvin style receiver, at least on the field. Off the field he's a clean cut guy

Adrian Peterson, Rb, OU- Best RB, in years?

JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU-Size and talent make me think he will be first pick by Raiders

Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame-Has come out and said he want to be a Brown

DeWayne Jarrett, WR, USC-Has close to talent of Randy Moss with Height and speed

Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson- Next big speed DE, who ran 90 something yard TD return

Who do you think

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I love talking about this stuff!

Well, down here in Texans land we're hoping Adrian Peterson drops to #8 which it very well looks like he could. It's really hard to tell until the combine. If Jamarcus Russell doesn't wow at the combine he could fall a long ways in the first round. The guy has an unmatched arm but his decision making is still up in the air. I predict that after the combine you'll see Brady Quinn move ahead.

If Peterson gets picked before #8 I'd like to see the Texans trade down and get some extra picks. There's quite a few mid to high level players that could be available late first through the second and third rounds this year.

The whole draft order is based on Russell IMO.

Peace

edit:

Originally posted by Royal76
DeWayne Jarrett, WR, USC-Has close to talent of Randy Moss with Height and speed

I respectfully disagree. Whether people want to believe it or not, Randy Moss, talent-wise, is unmatched...........ever. Not even close. Jerry Rice isn't even in the same category. Moss was touched by the hand of God and is throwing it all away.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Dr Love]

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was just trying to think of a guy close to Jarrett in style. Randy Moss Minus his Raiders games is unmatched in talent. Just ask My Dallas Cowboys who chose a DE who in in Europe over him

Maybe thats why the Texans started who they did at QB this year then screwed up and won too many games.

Just so you know I officially hate the Texans for passing on Vince Young, a Houston native. I grew up near Houston and was a big Oilers fan. I was all ready to Burn my Cowboy stuff and sign my footballness to the Texans until they broke my heart.

Now My teams are: 1. Cowboys 2. Bears 3. Titans, and then theres some I just like

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Royal76]

join