It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons, your time is up!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
When a Christian takes the oath of Freemasonry, he is swearing on the following doctrines that God has pronounced false and sinful:

1. That salvation can be gained by man’s good works.

2. To accept and promote that Jesus is just one of many equally revered prophets.

3. Masonry makes Christian men swear that they will remain silent in the Lodge and not talk of Christ.

4. Masonry makes Christians swear that they are approaching the Lodge in spiritual darkness and ignorance, when the Bible says Christians are already in the light, children of the light, and are indwelt by the Light of the World—Jesus Christ.

5. By demanding that Christians take the Masonic oath, Masonry leads Christians into blasphemy and taking the name of the Lord in vain.

6. Masonry makes Christians falsely swear that the G.A.O.T.U.[Great Architect of the Universe], whom Masonry believes is the true God of the universe, is present in all other religions.

7. Masonry makes Christians falsely swear to the teaching that true worship can be offered in the Lodge to God without the mediatorship of Jesus.

8. By swearing the Masonic oath and participating in the doctrines of the Lodge, Christians are perpetuating a false gospel to other Lodge members, who look only to Masonry’s plan of salvation to get to heaven.

9. By taking the Masonic obligation, he is agreeing to allow the pollution of his mind, spirit, and body by those who serve false gods and believe false doctrines.

As you can see, Masonry denies and contradicts the clear teaching of Scripture and numerous issues. Masonry also requires people to engage in activities which the Bible condemns. As a result, a Christian should not be a member of any secret society or organization that has any connection with Free Masonry. Wow what a shock this is about the grand daddy brotherhood. Come on prove me wrong about this stuff. All you people do is say you copied and pasted this and that. Maybe I did but you have done nothing to prove that this isn't true. So come on.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am trying to make sense of this topic but you have all lost me.can anyone explain..
and why is it freemasons your time is up..who is taking thier time away?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think this Tamahu individual is very close to the truth,he/she may cut copy and paste much of the information that he/she provides,but they are so close to the truth,much more so than the majority.
most everyone is lost with organized religion..now if you use it as a metaphor and delve into some myth then you just may get closer to the experience of what is!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Another new member? I still think it's a conspiracy!

Heres whats happening..

Apparently there is a cosmic event seen very rarely on Earth or something, a giant cross forms across the galaxy and we line up with Venus or something like that yada yada then some kind of galactic force of good comes and sweeps the Joos away, oh and Masons as well.. leaving behind every other person in the world because obviously only Masons and joos are evil which is why we will suffer the wrath of the galactic cross in the sky.. oh and some gnostic crap about some big event that corolates with the galactic sky that further ensures our demise.

Mmmm what else did I leave out?

Covered the Masons..

Covered evil joos..

Covered galactic super powerful cross coming to destroy us..

Covered my theory on new members all being the same person or some kind of related conspiracy...

Thats about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The first question asked a candidate, as he enters the Entered Apprentice Degree, is if he believes in God. They do not ask which god, and any will do. What a great faternal organization. It must be great to yoke yourself with non believers. Lets see what the great book has to say about that."Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" II Corinthians 6:14. And yes this applies to freemasonry. At the beginning stages they teach that God's name was lost with the death of Hiram Abrif. Then, in the higher order, the Royal Arch degree (York Rite) they learn his name is Jahbulon. The name Jahbulon is a composite term, joining Jehovah with two pagan gods - the evil Canaanite deity Baal (Jer. 19:5; Judges 3:7;10:6) and the Egyptian god Osiris. More commonly they use the initials JBO for the name. Only three Masons of a higher degree can pronounce the name in a whisper. Freemasonry claims not to be a religion. Yet they call the building they meet in a temple. The temple contains a sacred altar on which is placed either a Bible, Koran, or another book called the Volume of Sacred Law depending on the beliefs of the membership of the lodge. A Jewish lodge will have the Pentateuch placed on the altar. Yes freemasonry is a religion. I love how they try to spin it like its not. But in reality it is. A big letter "G" hangs over the head of the Worshipful Master of the lodge. They teach that the letter stands for God or Geometry and signifies the name of deity. Masons must kneel at the sacred altar to make their sacred vows. There they swear to be obedient and do the bidding of their Worshipful Master. Masons also swear to secrecy under the most severe penalties, even before knowing the secrets. For example, should he reveal a secret, he has given permission to "have my tongue torn out by the roots, my left breast torn open, my heart plucked out, my body severed in twain, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes and scattered to the four winds of heaven." At the completion of the Entered Apprentice degree, the candidate receives the lambskin apron. This symbol reminds him that purity of conduct in life is essential and necessary to gain admission to the celestial lodge above. Thus they teach salvation through works. Masonry teaches that the Worshipful Master of the lodge is the source of light, not Jesus Christ. There is no mention of the name of Jesus even in so called Christian lodges. Thus Freemasonry does not agree with Christian teachings. Not only are the teachings in conflict with Christianity, but a Christian can not follow the Masonic teachings and remain a Christian.Scripture clearly states that man can not serve two gods (Matthew 6:24; 1 Cor. 10:21). When we compare the teachings of Freemasonry to Christianity one can easily see that they are totally opposite.Freemasonry teaches all gods are the same. Christianity teaches there is only one true God.
Freemasonry teaches that the Bible is only one version of the will of God. The Bible of other faiths are equally valid. Christianity teaches that the Bible is the Word of God.
Freemasonry teaches a salvation based on good works. Christianity teaches that salvation is a gift of God (Romans 4:5; Eph. 2:8,9; 1 John 5:11,12).
Freemasonry teaches that all men live in spiritual darkness until they enter and become members of the lodge. Christianity teaches Jesus is the light (John 12:46;8:12; Col. 1:12-14; Eph. 5:8).
Freemasonry teaches that the Worshipful Master (the head and chief of the Lodge is the source of light, not Jesus which Christianity teaches.)
Freemasonry blindfolds the candidates during their initiations. The blindfold is said to be a symbol of the darkness of his soul. How can a Christian professing to know Jesus as Lord and Savior wear such a blindfold? Was their soul not redeemed by Jesus Christ?
Either your a christian or a mason not both.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
this cross you speak of is ancient history...this is where we get our crosses in religions..this is the original cross...and from what I can remember every 26,000 yrs it comes back around..
astrology has alot to do with what happens to us,which we can not deny..woman menstruate around the full moon and there are many other mood swings and happenings.

though if our history is right and it repeats itself (which history does now and again)then it will not come to who is a mason or a joo,your insane to think such things,too much mind chatter!
I dont think anyone has anything to worry about..
we may lose our bodies,but our bodies are just vehicles here on this plane of existance.
If you get lucky and you can raise your own personel vibratory frequency which may be to much to grasp for most,then you may just get lucky..so whats wrong with pain and suffering...it helps keep us in the now!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks Rockpuck for proving that my posts are wrong. Where would I have been without that last reply? Keep up the "Good work" on proving that masonry is just a good charity organization.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This alignment occurs every 12,900 yrs

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Another new member? I still think it's a conspiracy!

Heres whats happening..

Apparently there is a cosmic event seen very rarely on Earth or something, a giant cross forms across the galaxy and we line up with Venus or something like that yada yada then some kind of galactic force of good comes and sweeps the Joos away, oh and Masons as well.. leaving behind every other person in the world because obviously only Masons and joos are evil which is why we will suffer the wrath of the galactic cross in the sky.. oh and some gnostic crap about some big event that corolates with the galactic sky that further ensures our demise.

Mmmm what else did I leave out?

Covered the Masons..

Covered evil joos..

Covered galactic super powerful cross coming to destroy us..

Covered my theory on new members all being the same person or some kind of related conspiracy...

Thats about it.

Are you serious?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
oh and some gnostic crap about some big event that corolates with the galactic sky that further ensures our demise.

...Covered evil joos..

Again, I did say that an event, remotely similar to the one described in the first post of this thread, will take place.

Then I posted about the significance of the Cross and the Tree of Life in relation to the Final Catastrophe.

And have also said that the corrupt ones are Zionists.

Not "Joos" or "Masons".

Authentic Jews are opposed to Zionism.

See pics here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Authentic Jews are opposed to Zionism.

Tamahu, when you say 'Zionist', what exactly do you mean? I mean, what is your definition of the word?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The Zionists are the "Elite" International-bankers and Federal Reserve owners, Rothschilds, etc.; and are also the ones who are removing Palestinians from their homes.

God(and the devil) only knows why the Black Lodge(Zionists) wants the so-called "homeland for the Jews" in Palestine.

When we look at the Zionist's activities, there has got to be a more sinister plan than a simple "homeland for the Jews".

It is the Zionists(Synagogue of Satan) who make the real Jews(Synagogue of the Cosmic Christ) look bad.

Fortunately there are Jews who don't fall for it.

Again, see the pics here:

In the Gnostic context, what we now call "Zionism" is simply a recent manifestation of an ancient battle between Yahweh/Javhe(the Klipothic-god of the Zionists) versus Yehowah-Aleim/Jehovah-Elohim(the Internal-God of everyone).

Regards

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i hate to be a negative nancy, but has anyone else noticed that every other friday there's some godawful something barreling down on existance? at some point, doesn't it get exausting to proclaim that we're always so close to the end, only to wake up the next day, still pretty existing? i would have to say, the odds of there being some magical, holy OH F****! moment where everything goes bye-bye is pretty bad, but haveing a magical OH F****! that actually knows how to bust the bad guys and leave the good guys is even goofyer. this seems like a pretty serious thread, so i wouldnt think of posting this without evidence:

think of your favorite end of the world scenario thats already passed by. y2k, 06/06/2006, that odd nostradamus thing last year that sorta came out of nowhere last year... now, here we still are. the proof, so to speak, is in the pudding

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
what may occur when we have this alignment in the heavens..a shift of our axis..a pole shift..even a slight one can cause lots of damage..look at a tsunami..
what will probably occur,will happen suddenly..look at the great wooly mammoth found in cohoes new york,with food still in its mouth..the thing froze suddenly...dont worry about a thing,when it happens,it will only be terror for you if you allow it..just relax and die your death

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
i dunno, i guess i just dont get this morbid resignation that somethings gonna kill us. what if there is no end of the world? or is that too depressing to think about, that we may live long lives and die naturally?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
The Zionists are the "Elite" International-bankers and Federal Reserve owners, Rothschilds, etc.; and are also the ones who are removing Palestinians from their homes.

God(and the devil) only knows why the Black Lodge(Zionists) wants the so-called "homeland for the Jews" in Palestine.

When we look at the Zionist's activities, there has got to be a more sinister plan than a simple "homeland for the Jews".

It is the Zionists(Synagogue of Satan) who make the real Jews(Synagogue of the Cosmic Christ) look bad.

Fortunately there are Jews who don't fall for it.

Again, see the pics here:

In the Gnostic context, what we now call "Zionism" is simply a recent manifestation of an ancient battle between Yahweh/Javhe(the Klipothic-god of the Zionists) versus Yehowah-Aleim/Jehovah-Elohim(the Internal-God of everyone).

Regards

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Tamahu]

A Zionist is a conservative Jew.
And a banker is a banker.
The Federal Reserve is owned by stock holders.
The Federal Reserve has nothing to do with Palestinians. Though you are right by saying Zionist cannot co-exist with Islam.
there is no such thing as the "black lodge".
The ISRAELIS want the JEWISH homeland in ISRAEL because it is where they COME FROM.. I fail to see the difficulty in mastering such basic information.
Funny, because "Zionist" usually being more conservative and tradition feel that "urban" Jews or "Liberal" Jews are the ones in the wrong. What makes the conservative sect worship the devil? If any thing, they take their worship of God to seriously...
What Jews don't follow it? Because I don't think the Jewish community would agree with you outlandish assumptions.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mij kraor
what may occur when we have this alignment in the heavens..a shift of our axis..a pole shift..even a slight one can cause lots of damage..look at a tsunami..
what will probably occur,will happen suddenly..look at the great wooly mammoth found in cohoes new york,with food still in its mouth..the thing froze suddenly...dont worry about a thing,when it happens,it will only be terror for you if you allow it..just relax and die your death

I still think your the OP. But what ever I will bite.

So some drastic global meteorological event will happen? It's no longer good rays of energy evaporating evil joos anymore? And this tidal wave or sudden freezing will target? ... Evil Joos, Masons, and of course large furry mammles. Can't wait.
You guys are so redundant.

Oh. By the way. Show me proof that the Cross symbol is derived from this astrological event.

Mmm ya. I think you need to study REAL history my friend. Check out your local Library, school, not the internet.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
u jews and christians dont understand the end of the world is true none of u people dont even understand what is going on in the world u all make me sick u all should go to jahanam

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Textu jews and christians dont understand the end of the world is true none of u people dont even understand what is going on in the world u all make me sick u all should go to jahanam

Great I'll start packing my bags now....

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
"Order Of The Garter

(Inner Core of The Committee of 300 also Knights of the Garter)

Order of the Garter is the core of the Committee Of 300 (aka Olympians). Queen Elizabeth II is the leader of this organization.

Its members include most if not all of the royal British family along with, many peers of the realm including Lord Rothschild, as well as other European nobility, and a slew of other wealthy individuals scattered across Europe and America.

These elite own businesses on every level, especially the oil and banking industry. George Bush is a recent member who was knighted by the Queen on December 20, 1993, as a Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath.

This was for his leadership in the Gulf War, when he sent American solders to die for England's interest of their petroleum in Kuwait. General Colin Powell and General Norman Schwarzkopf were given also lower order of knighthoods. Lord Peter Carrington, who is a member of the satanic Order of Osiris and other demonic groups is a member of the Order of the Garter.

By the way, Prince Charles Coat of Arms has another symbol--The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.dragonbear.com...

Queen Elizabeth is truly the Grand Patroness of the Freemasonary, she sits at the head of the Order of the Garter and the Emperor of Japan is also a member. If anyone has ever watched Public Television, you can actually see the ceremony filmed. It takes place as a masonic procession on a checkered black & white floor holding the various staffs with the men all wearing their aprons covered in masonic regalia & symbolism. Watch the queens speeches from the throne! Her throne has the all seeing eye & pyramid carved in wood & decorated in what appears to be gold or brass.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.britannia.com...
www.churchill-society-london.org.uk...
www.royal.gov.uk...
www.royal.gov.uk...
Notice all the Knights Templar regalia:
commons.wikimedia.org...

Here is a list of members of the order of the Garter:
www.heraldica.org...
I am sick of this freemason denail & all the secret crap. Freemasonry (the esoteric kind) is based on Jewish Kabalah (spelled numerous ways). Notice how the symbol of Europe's Royalty & Nobility use the Lion which also represents the House of Judah. Look at Lord Rothchilds Royal Bank of Canada with the Lion holding the world in its paws.
Here is a link to a sight made by feemasons for freemasons:
www.freemasoncollection.com...&&2fKBI70obDuox2NvxMpoLGxolfAo2bbBeJ1gc05a8aE63ohCz8DJJ0dHS4Vc__XaTXSaqWuaTa
The same site with links showing all the European Royalty portraits with their masonic aprons:
www.freemasoncollection.com...&&2fKBI70obDuox2NvxMpoLGxolobo24Va__XaTWlaq_TaXa

Yes Free masonary goes way above & beyond 33 degrees! Yes free masons run the world. After reading all the links and all the pictures I have presented more than enough evidence. So keep on trucking and living in denial if you want to but if you are a degree 33 degrees or less you don't know cause you haven't been initiated. There really is something more going on people.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join