It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons, your time is up!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mitchelcopper
Go ahead and try to bait me into calling you all kinds of names. Sorry not going to happen. If you can't take the truth about your little organization of secrets maybe you should quit. I love it when people speak the truth and the other people can't take it. It's great. But I think throwing a tantrum is not the answer.

What truth are anti-Masons speaking? All they do is rehash a bunch of unsubstantiated claims that can be attached to any other group in existence. Including Christians,Muslims,Jews, Hindus...whatever... There is no PROOF of a "masonic conspiracy." Just a bunch of lies and accusations.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yup you are right. I guess all these people are wrong and you all are right. So sorry to even question a person as wise as you.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by mitchelcopper]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thanks for those kind comments. I wasn't trying to troll. If you can't take the heat sorry. I was just trying to have a honest debate here. It's nice to know that we can, or at least I can.

There is nothing honest about your debating, mate.

You cut and paste without attributing authorship, then you dodge and refuse to answer any further questions or respond to specific commentary.

You're a troll. Plain and simple. The only thing more boring than a troll is a hardcore fundamentalist troll. You have no thoughts of your own, just a series of regurgitations from tracts that your dogma is amenable to.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sure is mate. It's not that hard to see that freemasonry is nothing more then a cult. All you have to do is look at the rituals and what they say. It really doesn't take a mental giant to figure this stuff out. It must be great to be suckered into something like masonry. Go ahead and be proud that you do charity, community work, and all the other stuff while living one big lie.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yup you are right. I guess all these people are wrong and you all are right. So sorry to even question a person as wise as you.

"Numbers" do not correlate into being right. Sorry,bud, it doesn't...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Go ahead and try to bait me into calling you all kinds of names. Sorry not going to happen. If you can't take the truth about your little organization of secrets maybe you should quit. I love it when people speak the truth and the other people can't take it. It's great. But I think throwing a tantrum is not the answer.

You should be ashamed of yourself and by the way the earth wasn't created in 6 days and we evolved from apes

Yes that was childish but it felt very good.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It's really not that hard to see that freemasonry is wrong. There are things that masons are not going to talk about here.

So once again we have the opinion of a guy who signed up this morning, even though we've all been here talking about the things we're "not going to talk about here" for years.

When people keep things hidden from others the main reason is they know that it's wrong. And most of the time they don't want to get caught.

In that case, please give us all your social security numbers. checking account number (with routing number), and credit card numbers. If you don't it's got to be because it's wrong.

Why? Because I said so! See, I can make stuff up like that too.

As a Mason you will be led and hoodwinked into believing there is useful knowledge to be learned in Masonry. This is the "hook", and in each level you will be disappointed with these so-called Secrets, which are all frivolous, made up, and insignificant. This so-called "knowledge" will also be monetarily costly, and very time consuming -- away from your family.

Really? Want to back that up? What kind of knowledge? How much did it "cost" me?

It is the lure of curiosity and nothing more that will be satisfied by Masonry. You will be made to "swear" things and take "solemn oaths"; and in doing so, to act against your conscience as both a Christian and an American.

Really? Gee whiz, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Paul Revere, and John Hancock didn't see it that way. In fact, during the American Revolution, Tent Lodges were held on the battlefields, and Washington himself initiated LaFayette in one. Those men, our forefathers, wore their Masonic jewels into battle, but you are trying to tell us that it's against one's conscience as an American? Gimme a break.

As for Christianity, I've never known a Christian not to be deeply impressed by his initiation. The same is true of brethren of other religions.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

You should be ashamed of yourself and by the way the earth wasn't created in 6 days and we evolved from apes

Actually, we evolved separately from the apes, but from a common ancestor.

Sorry, but I'm a stickler for detail!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
All the secret handshakes and passwords are very childish. I gave that stuff up when I was like 8. It's great to see grown men taking part in such great things. A "blindfold", called "hoodwink" is always placed on the candidate, to mean "he is living in spiritual darkness", be it a Christian, or a Jew, heis living "in darkness, helplessness and ignorance. Having been wandering amid the errors and covered over with the pollutions of the outer and profane world"... so, a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim candidate for Mason "is living in spiritual darkness"!... and Christianity or Judaism or Islam are full of errors!... and a "profane world"!... Yeah there's nothing wrong with that. Theirs also nothing wrong with blood oaths either. Masonry says beautiful things about the "Bible", like, "the Holy Bible is given us the rule and guide for our faith and practice... the Bible is supreme... its truth is inwrought in the fiver of our being"... ... But this is the actual attitude of Masonry: "the Blue Lodge Masonry has nothing whatever to do with the Bible. It is not founded on the Bible. If it were, it would not be Masonry. The Jews, the Chinese, the Turks, each reject either the Old or New Testament, or both, and yet we see no good reason why they should not be made Masons" (Digest of Masonic Law, Pp.207-208). Boy I sure was wrong about the masons.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

All the secret handshakes and passwords are very childish. I gave that stuff up when I was like 8. It's great to see grown men taking part in such great things. A "blindfold", called "hoodwink" is always placed on the candidate, to mean "he is living in spiritual darkness", be it a Christian, or a Jew, heis living "in darkness, helplessness and ignorance.

Have you looked at the world lately? what three groups are at the forefront of all of the worlds' problems right now? Certainly, you do realize that the "war on terrorism" is a religious war? Tell me you realize that much. Please!! What three religions are at the forefront of this? Please do answer the question. Thank ya.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

*SNIP*

You have to stop...

You can't just keep copy and pasting like you just did from here:

www.religion-cults.com...

You're not "discussing" anything... You are teetering on the edge of of some rather inglorious recognition.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Masonic Light this isn't about credit cards and soc. numbers. This is about masonry. That masonry lies to new people to get them suckered into it. Masonry claims to take a good man and make him better. We know that's not the case. Lets talk about the oaths, lets talk about the symbols of freemasonry. As far a new register. I've been on this site a few times. I love to read how masons try to spin the subject. Try to make masonry out to be nothing more then a charity organization. We both now it's more then that....a cult is more like it.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Sure is mate. It's not that hard to see that freemasonry is nothing more then a cult. All you have to do is look at the rituals and what they say. It really doesn't take a mental giant to figure this stuff out. It must be great to be suckered into something like masonry. Go ahead and be proud that you do charity, community work, and all the other stuff while living one big lie.

"Sure is" honest debate? I'll give you the opportunity to prove it. Two simple questions to demonstrate the bona fide nature of your discussions here:

How is Freemasonry a cult?

In what way am I living a lie?

The second is more for my personal interest, but the first is kinda fundamental to the debate.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

All the secret handshakes and passwords are very childish.

Only to one who does not the historical significance of them. Thus, your very words show you've not studied the subject, and are not qualified to issue an educated opinion.

A "blindfold", called "hoodwink" is always placed on the candidate, to mean "he is living in spiritual darkness", be it a Christian, or a Jew, heis living "in darkness, helplessness and ignorance. Having been wandering amid the errors and covered over with the pollutions of the outer and profane world"... so, a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim candidate for Mason "is living in spiritual darkness"!

I'm sure many (if not most) are, yes. However, that's beside the point. The ritual doesn't say anything about "spiritual" darkness. It is an allegory concerning the Age of Enlightenment having been born out of the dark ages.

... and Christianity or Judaism or Islam are full of errors!

Well, obviously, they can't all be right. If one is right, the other two are full of errors. If none is right, they're ALL full of errors.

Although all that's very interesting, it really has nothing to do with Masonry.

... and a "profane world"!.

Yes. "Profane" is from the latin word "profanum", signifying "uninitiated".

Theirs also nothing wrong with blood oaths either.

And surely there's nothing wrong with you good Christians torturing people to death either (which is where the Masonic oath of secrecy comes from to begin with...to protect Masons from the savage bloodlust of the "good Christians" of the Holy Inquisition).

says beautiful things about the "Bible", like, "the Holy Bible is given us the rule and guide for our faith and practice... the Bible is supreme... its truth is inwrought in the fiver of our being"... ... But this is the actual attitude of Masonry: "the Blue Lodge Masonry has nothing whatever to do with the Bible. It is not founded on the Bible. If it were, it would not be Masonry. The Jews, the Chinese, the Turks, each reject either the Old or New Testament, or both, and yet we see no good reason why they should not be made Masons" (Digest of Masonic Law, Pp.207-208). Boy I sure was wrong about the masons.

No, you weren't. I would absolutely refuse to be a member of any society that admits only Christians.

]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Masonry and the Illuminati are behind the war on terrorism. Just look at the former presidents who were masons. Ford for instance pardons Nixon. Just look at the masonic track record and you can see what a joke freemasonry really is. All masonry really is about is networking it cults. Look at the man who mad wal-mart a mason. Look at John Wayne a mason, Look at some of the country singers masons. Masons made many of their kind rich. Must be nice to be part a of a huge cult that can network well.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That masonry lies to new people to get them suckered into it.

What lies, exactly? After all, as Corsig mentioned, it wasn't Masonry that lied to you about how the first humans got here.

Lets talk about the oaths, lets talk about the symbols of freemasonry.

How about let's talk about your blood-cult. You know what I mean, your belief that there's no salvation without bloodshed, and how you believe God sent his son to set children against parents, and brother against brother, and how you must eat the flesh and drink the blood of a slain god to get into heaven.

That's really good stuff, ya know.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OOOPS

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Masonry and the Illuminati are behind the war on terrorism.

No, the Zionists(Black Lodge) are behind it:

The Illuminati(of the White Lodge), by their very nature, could not be behind it.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

No, the Zionists(Black Lodge) are behind it:

The fundamentalist Christians are behind it. They hate freedom.

Landover Baptist Church

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Masonry and the Illuminati are behind the war on terrorism.

Yeah... I am sorry but I am not buying what you are selling. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..Then guess what. It's a duck!! We can blame anyone we wish and circumvent the real culprits if you want to. By the way, before you say anything, yes, I am a Christian in the sense that I believe in Jesus Christ... However, do I think institutionalized Christianity is innocent? No way. I don't have to find some "secret" society to blame for the events that my group has caused.

I suppose the crusades were all of the Masons fault as well,eh? You sound a bit like Sun_Matrix... :shk:

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join