Freemasons, your time is up!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Trinity Man - You will have to excuse my specific ignorance - as a non-mason I don't know the full details of the masonis code. Perhaps you can educate me - what is the masonic code?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Appak

By whom is this speculated and why?

Its speculated by most who delve into the secrets of the Freemasons and the reason they speculate is because know body actually know the truth as it is a secret.

The HQ I referred to is a building in London where the supreme council meet. I did miss out a Little detail when writing as I was referring to the The Freemasons based in London, UK and didn't intend to suggest that it was the global HQ for the Freemasons, my apologies. Yet again this is speculation.

Q: If one has a website, does it remove any speculation about the owner? Interesting !
Without me spending a lot of time going over small points picked out, let me round things up a little for you. Most of the points I refer to are spoke about in the small corners of society by "THEY" and like to talk a lot. While you want to spend your time digging Bit and Bobs out of my "speculation", THEY are increasing in numbers and becoming more powerful everyday and are watching these so called illuminated secret society's throughout the world. When the real war for Earth begins THEY will be prepared and will defeat all who stand before them.
This is just my opinion and no-more!

DAMM, just when I thought i'd got out , It just sucked me back in !

[edit on 7-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

[edit on 7-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I kind of picture the masons as a progression from the old den and tree houses - basically grown-up little boys who like to dress up and play with knives etc. I doubt they're much of a threat to anyone really - not unless their enemies are also using wooden swords. I mean isn't it all a little pathetic anyway.

Presumably - as Trinity Man pointed out my ignorance on the subject - the Masons are good and noble men who never abuse their position or contacts to the disadvantage of those not in the order. Doesn't sound like too much of a threat to me. Should think they'd be easy to whip in any fight.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I kind of picture the masons as a progression from the old den and tree houses - basically grown-up little boys who like to dress up and play with knives etc. I doubt they're much of a threat to anyone really - not unless their enemies are also using wooden swords. I mean isn't it all a little pathetic anyway.

Presumably - as Trinity Man pointed out my ignorance on the subject - the Masons are good and noble men who never abuse their position or contacts to the disadvantage of those not in the order. Doesn't sound like too much of a threat to me. Should think they'd be easy to whip in any fight.

Do you have any purpose here other than to harass ATS members and to basically stir up #?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Trinity Man - You will have to excuse my specific ignorance - as a non-mason I don't know the full details of the masonis code. Perhaps you can educate me - what is the masonic code?

Well, that was code with a small c. There isn't a specific Masonic Code as such in England. Sorry to mislead. I was referring to this part of the Charge After Initiation:

As a citizen of the world, I am to enjoin you to be exemplary in the discharge of your civil duties, by never proposing or at all countenancing any act that may have a tendency to subvert the peace and good order of society, by paying due obedience to the laws of any State which may for a time become the place of your residence or afford you its protection, and above all, by never losing sight of the allegiance due to the Sovereign of your native land, ever remembering that nature has implanted in your breast a sacred and indissoluble attachment towards that country whence you derived your birth and infant nurture.

There's also this in the Ancient Charges, which every freemason should be aware of and every Master must give his assent.

ANTIENT CHARGES AND REGULATIONS

1. You agree to be a good Man and true, and strictly to
obey the moral law.

2. You are to be a peaceable Subject, and cheerfully to
conform to the laws of the country in which you reside.

3. You promise not to be concerned in plots or
Conspiracies against Government, but patiently to submit
to the decisions of the Supreme Legislature.

4. You agree to pay a proper respect to the Civil
Magistrate, to work diligently, live creditably, and act
honourably by all Men.

9. You agree to promote the general good of Society, to
cultivate the Social Virtues...

You can download the full thing, as well as the masonic rulebook for England and Wales, at www.ugle.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I think you'll want to keep away from these people then

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Many thanks Trinity Man I will read and digest at leisure.

Intrepid - I am sorry if I am harassing anybody - I am not sure how my comments constitute harassment - but if I have caused offence I apologise and will in future keep such opinions to myself.

I consider myself most humbly chastised, are all members freemasons

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I am not sure how my comments constitute harassment...

Consider this:

.....I mean isn't it all a little pathetic anyway.

.....Doesn't sound like too much of a threat to me. Should think they'd be easy to whip in any fight.

I consider myself most humbly chastised, are all members freemasons

Masons at ATS would be WAY less than 1%. Does that fit into YOUR agenda?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's really not that hard to see that freemasonry is wrong. There are things that masons are not going to talk about here. When people keep things hidden from others the main reason is they know that it's wrong. And most of the time they don't want to get caught. As a Mason you will be led and hoodwinked into believing there is useful knowledge to be learned in Masonry. This is the "hook", and in each level you will be disappointed with these so-called Secrets, which are all frivolous, made up, and insignificant. This so-called "knowledge" will also be monetarily costly, and very time consuming -- away from your family. It is the lure of curiosity and nothing more that will be satisfied by Masonry. You will be made to "swear" things and take "solemn oaths"; and in doing so, to act against your conscience as both a Christian and an American. These oaths and pledges will in time act upon your conscience in such the same way as a Christian who has knowingly taken the mark of the beast.

At some point it will dawn on you that you have chosen the lodge, the occult and Satan over the Lord Jesus Christ. When you notice there is a complete "black out" of even the mention of Jesus Christ in your lodge, you will feel trapped because of all the "solemn Masonic oaths" you had made, without knowing in advance of just what you were in for. Your "swearing" to keep Mason secrets is forbidden by the Word of God to "Swear not at all". Yet diabolically, you may be asked to do this with your hand on a Bible and a compass & square. Your oaths will be awful, and you will need to pledge to keep undefined secrets. And you will pledge to maintain these frivolous secrets under the penalty of death. This is an extrajudicial oath. And as such, contrary to the laws of the land. Yet you will be enticed to make them.
As a group they are officially known as the "Free and Accepted Masons," sometimes called the "Ancient Free and Accepted Masons." Most often they're referred to simply as "Freemasons" or "Masons." One main difference between Freemasonry and Christianity is that Christianity holds that Jesus is everything, while Masonry teaches that He is nothing. The Bible kept in Masonic Lodges is there just like a piece of furniture. The Holy Name of Jesus is never to be read from it.

As I have stated above this is why masonry is wrong.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by mitchelcopper]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What agenda?

I don't actually see your point here.

I am a new member as of this evening and thought i was just adding my opinion and comment. I am currently skimming through the info Trinity Man sent to me and finding it interesting (Cheers Trinity Man) - is there a problem with someone actually joining to learn more and having a sense of humour. I thought the whole point was to voice an opinion and for that opinion to then be questioned or agreed upon yada yada yada.

I thank you for making me feel so welcome on my first visit. I am sorry if i have caused anyone offence and would gratefully hear from those who have and they can redress the balance. If I was unaware of the protocols I think it would have been a little bit more polite to explain these to me in a less agressive manner.

I was being blaze I admit. I was trying to respond to Cain-thingy-me-gig's(I don't know how all the bits and pieces work - with quotes and the such - I'm new and slightly inept shall we say - can't remember his name and don't know how to go back) sort of doom and gloom thing. Didn't really think about causing offence. Sorry I shall think more carefully in future.

Ta

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
I think you'll want to keep away from these people then

LOL

But why aren't there any Nihon-Jin in that Lodge?

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
"Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, `Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.' But I tell you, do not swear at all: either by heaven, for it is God's throne; or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. Simply let your `Yes' be `Yes,' and your `No,' `No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one." (Matt. 5:33 -37)
Take note that Jesus clearly describes the Masonic oaths and clearly states that these come from the evil one. Not from fun, not from some kind of macho male bonding, or some fraternity type of initiation, but from the devil. What would possess a man to stay bound by blood oath to this stuff, once exposed, except it come of evil? That was Jesus Himself talking to those who believed on Him. Surely, it would be a foolish man who would defy the Lord in such a serious matter. What earthly thing would be worth violating a direct instruction from our Savior? None!
From the initiation rituals of the "BLUE LODGES" which I described earlier and through all 33 degrees of Freemasonry, every Mason in the world is bound by bloody oaths to maintain the secrets of the Lodge. These binding oaths are kept through the spirit of fear, because the penalties for betraying the brethren of the lodge include serious physical harm to the Mason.Jesus, speaking again to His disciples, clearly dealt with this exact situation. " There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs. I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him." (Luke 12:2-5)

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
For that wonderful copy and paste from here:

www.saintsalive.com...

What would we do without the reflex "answers" drawn from the infinite wisdom of the internet?

Sans commentary of course. :shk:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well at least Mitchel came clean and showed his true colors quicker than most.

I love how he acted all defensive like "oh how did lol 'ol me offend anyone" and then quotes the bible followed up with how we're all gonna die

I still can't figure out how they think they are doing God's work by acting this way?

Oh well until the next troll appears.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks for those kind comments. I wasn't trying to troll. If you can't take the heat sorry. I was just trying to have a honest debate here. It's nice to know that we can, or at least I can.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Your post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was a copy and paste from here:

bibleprobe.com...

You haven't discussed a thing... You've parroted two posts from content existing elsewhere.

Then claim that your telling the "truth."

Please.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mitchelcopper
Thanks for those kind comments. I wasn't trying to troll. If you can't take the heat sorry. I was just trying to have a honest debate here. It's nice to know that we can, or at least I can.

You are full of it my born again friend. Go read your post again and tell me how that was a conversation. Again I ask how do you think of yourself as a good Christian acting this way?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Go ahead and try to bait me into calling you all kinds of names. Sorry not going to happen. If you can't take the truth about your little organization of secrets maybe you should quit. I love it when people speak the truth and the other people can't take it. It's great. But I think throwing a tantrum is not the answer.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We are talking about two different organizations...

I'm referring to ATS, and the Terms & Conditions Of Use.

You may want to review your posting "style," and how ATS views plagiarists.

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

And just in case:

Mod Note: How Not To Be Banned From ATS – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Irrelevant and inflammatory.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Roark]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join