It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons, your time is up!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Originally posted by cain-diedhi

*Runs around, arms flailing wildly*

We're doomed!! DOOOOOMED!! Our evil reign is at an end!! If only we had killed the child who was prophesied to overthrow us by finding the sword of Jahbulon in the Mountains of Eternity, guarded by the Dragons of Inexorable Hatred!! WAAAAARGHHH!!!

Lucky I've got a +5 Belt of Protection Against Pseudo-Esoteric Hippies

LOL, sounds like something I might say or do to mock someone!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
May I express my apologies to ATS for starting this thread! This will not be an issue in any further posts written be myself as I have respect for all (well almost) who post on ATS.
I have an odd sense of humour and enjoy getting reactions from people but did not intend to offend in the process.
MY 3rd post "testing 1,2 ?" on page 1 was intended to end the debate but was ignored by most.
People's willingness to rant-on was not foreseen by myself and the experience has given me a good insight into how one should conduct one's self on any of the ATS forum's etc etc.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Greetings RWPBR

Not sure if you're referring to my posts as well...

Not you. I was refering to the person who started the thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

My uncle is a 33rd degree mason, which is the highest level there is, and he's not a bad fellow. I am not going to say that he hasn't stepped on some toes to get where he is, but most successful people do.

That's what he's saying to you, but I doubt Clinton talk of his crimes to his daughter or Hitler talked of his death camps to his wife. Lol. My point is that he wouldn't talk of his crimes with you.

Anyway, I don't know personally your father so I can't say.

Only those who are Born Again will be saved!

They can go /-/-/+ themselves, i'm gonna save me myself, and if they try to save me, they'll die.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

Just out of curiosity, at what point does the transformation happen whereby a regular Mason(not aware of the "crimes and attrocities" that the higher level Masons do), turns into one of these diabolical types? It would seem to me somewhat preposterous that someone one day is a nice, ordinary, civic minded individual, and then all of a sudden they're plotting global conspiracies and other criminal activities. Could you explain how this occurs, for us uninformed types?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
This is the most ridicules thread I've seen.
Kind of gives bad image to the cospiracy theory, it would not surprise me
if the starter of the thread is a masson, so he can make a point and make it look like the masonic conspiracy is a joke.
Shame on you.

Oi! When pepsi starts in on an anti-mason, you gotta think the other guy's really off-p1ssing.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
GT100FV

It would seem to me somewhat preposterous that someone one day is a nice, ordinary, civic minded individual, and then all of a sudden they're plotting global conspiracies and other criminal activities.

Have you read anything on the subjects of satanic rituals or mind control? Or ever considered if your very own mind is being controlled?

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is the reason for all of the secrecy in freemasonry. It makes it easier to dispute any reports of satanic rituals. But they can't hide from the eyes of God, they can't get away from His justice.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
This is the most ridicules thread I've seen.
Kind of gives bad image to the cospiracy theory, it would not surprise me
if the starter of the thread is a masson, so he can make a point and make it look like the masonic conspiracy is a joke.
Shame on you.

The whole "there's a masonic conspiracy" theory already had a bad name.

And,yes, the theory is a joke... Albeit a very bad one.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 7-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

GT100FV

It would seem to me somewhat preposterous that someone one day is a nice, ordinary, civic minded individual, and then all of a sudden they're plotting global conspiracies and other criminal activities.

Have you read anything on the subjects of satanic rituals or mind control? Or ever considered if your very own mind is being controlled?

Just a thought.

I'm not a Mason myself, but have questions regarding some of the assertions being made here about those that are. If the regular Masons aren't under mind control, but the high level ones are, doesn't that seem counterintuitive? Congratulations you're now privy to the secret info as a 33rd Degree Mason, but whenever you hear Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood, you'll go into evil conspiracy mode? Who's in charge of these high level Masons, and controlling their minds? Do they meet on different nights than the other Masons, so the lower level ones don't see the Satanic rituals? It just seems that without first hand knowledge of what rites are performed, an awful lot of speculation is being made.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by BlueRaja]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
When any group is as secretive as the freemasons are it usually means that they are up to no good. They operate in the same sneaky way that the mafia and the cia operate. Creatures that skulk around in the shadows.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
When any group is as secretive as the freemasons are it usually means that they are up to no good. They operate in the same sneaky way that the mafia and the cia operate. Creatures that skulk around in the shadows.

But in what way are freemasons sneaky?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

In their hidden ceremonies and sneaky signals and passwords and handshakes. The freemasons are the sneakiest of the sneaky.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
BlueRaja

Do they meet on different nights than the other Masons, so the lower level ones don't see the Satanic rituals? It just seems that without first hand knowledge of what rites are performed, an awful lot of speculation is being made.

Well it goes without saying that if we (the public) knew everything about the Freemasons then it would no longer be classed as a secret society. It is speculated that the HQ for the 33-degree Freemasons (the Illuminised ones) is in Duke st, London and it is connected with 10.Downing st.
The Palace of Westminster is also used as a meeting place for masonic lodges. One is 'the New Welcome Masonic Lodge'. Nobody seems to know what goes on inside these meeting places and who attends etc.
Does anybody know of any regular Freemasons attending any of these places or even knowing about them at all?
Lets remember, the Freemasons are a little piece of a very big picture! Its a rabbit hole that just keeps getting deeper and deeper it seems.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well it goes without saying that if we (the public) knew everything about the Freemasons then it would no longer be classed as a secret society. It is speculated that the HQ for the 33-degree Freemasons (the Illuminised ones) is in Duke st, London and it is connected with 10.Downing st.

By whom is this speculated and why?

The "HQ" as you say, is called a "Supreme Coucil" and there are NUMEROUS Supreme Councils, each being autonomous in her own jurisdiction. There is NO world-headquarters for the 33rd Degree, nor even for ANY Masonic group.

The Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree for the Southern Jurisdiction of the U.S.A. is located very prominently and well-identified in Washington D.C. (Heck, they even GIVE TOURS....to the general public) AND they have a web-site:

www.scottishrite.org...

The Supreme Council for the Northern Jurisdiction of the U.S.A. is in Lexington, Massachusetts. Don't know if they give tours but their web-site is here:

www.supremecouncil.org...

There's also one for the Supreme Council of Canada

www.scottishritemasons-can.org...

I couldn't find one for the Ancient & Accepted Rite for England and Wales, but I'd bet they have one.

Makes good conspiracy talk though (apparently)

The Palace of Westminster is also used as a meeting place for masonic lodges. One is 'the New Welcome Masonic Lodge'.

Really now? I haven't heard this. Which other Lodges meet there and when? How did you find this out?

Nobody seems to know what goes on inside these meeting places and who attends etc.

If it's Masonic meetings, what's going on is pretty much described in previous posts to this thread. A business meeting, vote to install new carpeting in the vestibule, pay the utility bills, elect a new member, initiate a new member, argue about whether to invest in a CD, etc.

Does anybody know of any regular Freemasons attending any of these places or even knowing about them at all?

YOU seem to know about them. How'd you find out?

Lets remember, the Freemasons are a little piece of a very big picture! Its a rabbit hole that just keeps getting deeper and deeper it seems.

Seems to me it's something other than a "rabbit hole" that's getting deeper if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would just like firstly to agree with Appak. For a secret society they're not really doing their job are they? We all appear to know about them.

But the question does arise of whether we just know what they want us to know....us meaning those not in the freemasons. My objection to the freemasons is the fact that the it is so exclusive - 5 million not being a particularly large proportion of global population. From the information that I have garnered on the subject they appear to do business within their own order - which means if you ain't a freemason you ain't got a cat in hells chance of making it up the ladder. In the UK you have to declare your affilliation to the masons if you want to join the police force or prison service as it is deemed that your allegiance to the former will come before all others. Local, national and international government is sullied by this "insider dealing". I strongly object to any system which does not offer an equal opportunity for all, that makes decisions that affect us all outside of the proper arenas.

I agree that for the most part in the lower levels that this is harmless enough but the higher you go up the greater to effect to us all. What I find particularly worrying is the fact that some of you have stated that the majority are okay its just the high ups that give the organisation a bad name - oh well that's okay isn't it!! What are you sheep?

Ta ra

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by Trinityman

In their hidden ceremonies and sneaky signals and passwords and handshakes. The freemasons are the sneakiest of the sneaky.

Oh that sort of sneaky. I thought you meant

sneaky

- adjective
1. marked by deception

when all the time you meant

sneaky

–adjective
1. removed from or out of public view or knowledge
2. not open or accessible to the general public

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Allow me to pull back the veil a little on this so-called secret, nay sneaky society.

It is speculated that the HQ for the 33-degree Freemasons (the Illuminised ones) is in Duke st, London and it is connected with 10.Downing st.

Is it really? I wonder who speculates about that. Probably speculators who like to speculate on things.

The HQ for the A&A in England is 10 Duke Street, St. James, London SW1Y. I'm telling you this and providing a reference for you so you need speculate no more.

I am not, however, aware of any connection to 10 Downing Street other than that they sound similar. Perhaps you could tell me what the connection is, as you seem to know more about this that I do.

The Palace of Westminster is also used as a meeting place for masonic lodges.

Ah, now this is not true. There are no regular lodges meeting at Westminster Palace. (That information is correct as of 2001)

One is 'the New Welcome Masonic Lodge'.

Are you referring to New Welcome Lodge No. 5139? This lodge, founded in 1927, meets at Freemasons Hall 4 times a year on Fridays. So theres two things you've learned that you didn't know before, and you can go back to the speculators and impress them with your masonic knowledge. Tell them you broke in to Freemasons Hall and stole a copy of the secret files, or something.

Nobody seems to know what goes on inside these meeting places and who attends etc.

I think this has already been covered quite fully. Masonic lodges are a members-only club, which (wait for it...) only members can attend. The Data Protection Act governs the ability of organizations to release personal information about members to general enquiries.

Yes, absolutely. I have attended meetings at Freemasons Hall, and also at Mark Masons Hall (86 St. James Street, London SW1A 1PL tel: 020 7839 5274). For a top secret list of the top Mark Masons in the country please go to this secret site. You've really hit conspiracy paydirt tonight!

Er... right. Well, what do I know, being a lower ranking mason!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I would just like firstly to agree with Appak. For a secret society they're not really doing their job are they? We all appear to know about them.

Who ever said our 'job' was to be 'sneaky' or 'secret'?

But the question does arise of whether we just know what they want us to know....us meaning those not in the freemasons.

You've just picked out something that's impossible to prove. Anytime you 'figure something out', you could always just follow that up with 'that's what they *want* you to know', and you're back at square one.

My objection to the freemasons is the fact that the it is so exclusive - 5 million not being a particularly large proportion of global population.

How does a small percentage make it exclusive? That just means we're not popular.

From the information that I have garnered on the subject they appear to do business within their own order

Sure, and outside, as well. What's your point? What's wrong with doing business with people you like or trust?

Oh, you meant we do exclusive business with our brothers. Bull. That'd be so unwieldy and impractical.

I don't suppose you'd mind quoting your 'sources'?

- which means if you ain't a freemason you ain't got a cat in hells chance of making it up the ladder.

What ladder?

What I find particularly worrying is the fact that some of you have stated that the majority are okay its just the high ups that give the organisation a bad name - oh well that's okay isn't it!! What are you sheep?

What I find particularly bothersome is the fact taht someone can still say 'the higher levels'. Do a little bit of real research, please.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hmm..

My personal take on it all... is this:

Why should we be open to the public? .. That is, why should we tell every one we meet exactly what happens in a ceremony? Even though you can most likely find the majority of it in some shape or form on the internet?

Why should we not be allowed secret hand shakes and words? .. Do you have a problem with fraternities? Are you jealous your not included? Most likely, if I met some of you on the street I wouldn't talk to you any ways so knowing the secret hand shakes or what ever else wouldn't help you be included.

And if you don't want any thing to do with Masonry, which I doubt any of you do, why bother knowing? It would be like me demanding to know every move the Knights Of Columbus do... even though I would never join ... its pointless. Its abrasive. Its rude. Its actually pathetic.

We give tours of our building, which includes Eastern Star, York, Scottish, Blue Lodge, all in one building, including every thing else in the building and almost every room. Some rooms are not exciting for a tour.

People that go are fascinated by the architecture, the hand painted walls, the 1920's furniture... and that’s it. There’s no sacrifice chamber, no pin for the goat, no signs of a greased pig, no blood stains or chains hanging from the ceiling.. in fact several rooms have murals painted on the walls of the Old Testament, and no where is there any signs of demonic activity.

So again I ask. Why is it any of your business what goes on? Why are you so afraid of us? Why do you think we are all brain washed? Are you that ignorant?

Maybe you should post every argument you have with our siblings/parents/kids/significant other all over the internet. Perhaps, we should be allowed to know what you eat, what you say, what you think.. maybe we should be allowed to set up little cameras in your house to watch your every move. Sounds fair huh? Wouldn’t be the least bit intrusive huh?

Through my personal experience I have found the following to be the most truthful thing in the world.

The ignorant fear what they cannot comprehend.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
But the question does arise of whether we just know what they want us to know....us meaning those not in the freemasons.

Ah yes... indeed. All of the websites and all of the Grand Lodges and all of the freemasons are covering something up. Something big. Something that not even all these ex-freemasons know about! I wonder what it could be...

(who said fish frys? stoppit!!!)

My objection to the freemasons is the fact that the it is so exclusive - 5 million not being a particularly large proportion of global population.

Hmm. I'm not sure this is entirely fair. After all, there are several other organizations with 5 million members or less and no-ones picking on them.

From the information that I have garnered on the subject they appear to do business within their own order - which means if you ain't a freemason you ain't got a cat in hells chance of making it up the ladder.

I'm not sure exactly where you garnered this from but I think this is also a little deceptive. That masons do business with each other is terribly shocking until you realize that they also do business with non-masons too! Its a bit like saying that people with beards do business with other people with beards and spin it like it's a beardie conspiracy.

Not sure about the ladder reference though. I know many non-masons who can climb ladders.

(sorry. that's not what you meant was it. slap wrist)

In the UK you have to declare your affilliation to the masons if you want to join the police force or prison service as it is deemed that your allegiance to the former will come before all others.

It not just these organizations - there are others. Magistrates too are requested to say whether they are freemasons. Freemasonry is the only organization of its type to be singled out in this way, and all these orgainzations have been forced to make the declaration optional as it was adjudged illegal under the Europen Court of Human Rights. I'm telling you - this government has got it in for personal privacy... today the freemasons, tomorrow the WI. Ooops - sorry got a bit ranty there, but that whole thing really gets my goat (get it?.. GOAT?)

As for the allegiance, did you know that the freemasons are the only organization in the country to swear "blood curdling oaths" to uphold the law of the land? I would have thought a freemason would be more reliable, not less. Come to think of it, perhaps that why they want to know about masonic membership ...

Local, national and international government is sullied by this "insider dealing". I strongly object to any system which does not offer an equal opportunity for all, that makes decisions that affect us all outside of the proper arenas.

Is it really? What - freemasons dealing with each other to advantage themselves at the expense of others? REALLY?
1. There's no evidence of this
2. It's against the masonic code.

Go on - prove me wrong. Find an example of two masons who did this and I'll show you two ex-masons.

I agree that for the most part in the lower levels that this is harmless enough but the higher you go up the greater to effect to us all.

Yeah - people keep saying this. I'm starting to get really worried now that everyone knows something I don't. Do me a favor - tell me some more about this...

Cheers big ears

[edit on 2/7/07 by Trinityman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join