It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons, your time is up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The ignorant speak ill of things they don't understand, and it's at least thirty times worse over the internet.

This is simultaneously the most tragic, and the most entertaining part of human nature.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
VERY SOON for the first time in 26,000 years the sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the milkyway and the plane of the ecliptic. This cosmic cross is concidered to be an enbodiment of the sacred 'tree of life' and it will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow through the Earth, cleansing all and raising all to a higher level of vibration. This will allow the so called 'cattle' to rise-up and the illuminated freemasons will be destroyed forever!

It doesn't matter whether one is a Mason or not.

The Synagogue of Satan(Zionists), "Illuminati" of the Black Lodge, and those heavily under their influence will be destroyed:

The Nature of the Great Work

Only those who are Born Again will be saved!

In other words: Only the True Illuminati, Master Builders, and the Real Jews will be saved.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

My uncle is a 33rd degree mason, which is the highest level there is, and he's not a bad fellow. I am not going to say that he hasn't stepped on some toes to get where he is, but most successful people do.

That's what he's saying to you, but I doubt Clinton talk of his crimes to his daughter or Hitler talked of his death camps to his wife. Lol. My point is that he wouldn't talk of his crimes with you.

Anyway, I don't know personally your father so I can't say.

Only those who are Born Again will be saved!

They can go /-/-/+ themselves, i'm gonna save me myself, and if they try to save me, they'll die.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well..

Thanks for the warning!

Edit:

Great. Now we're comparing Nazi death camps to fish fries.

[edit on 2/6/2007 by whiteshadow325]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
That's what he's saying to you, but I doubt Clinton talk of his crimes to his daughter or Hitler talked of his death camps to his wife. Lol. My point is that he wouldn't talk of his crimes with you.

I think I'll believe my uncle over an anti-Mason any day, month, or year.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Viva Christo Rey

who is a banned member was posting stuff just like this....

hmmmm makes you wonder... just registered today...

Don't be paranoid friend

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Must be those "higher level" Masons... You know, the ones that those that have nothing to do with the fraternity are intimately aware of, but those of us who have spent decades in the Craft are utterly clueless about...

Yeah... Those Masons...

Mirthful me sorry for comin to the debate so late but whats the 'craft'?

Please illuminate me.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"Craft" is a term used to describe all of Freemasonry. It harkens back to the time when speculative and operative Masonry were one and the same... A guild of stone workers.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I sniff out BS.

Thanks you all.
The water has being tested and its very cold.

Tested by whom and when?

I was warned about the sensitive issues with some of the Freemasons on ATS but I didn't believe it.

And WHO warned you about this? This post smells of an agenda coming in. Hell, this whole thread does.

In case THEY didn't tell you, I'm not a Mason, I just have an excellent BS-O-Meter.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

VERY SOON for the first time in 26,000 years the sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the milkyway and the plane of the ecliptic. This cosmic cross is concidered to be an enbodiment of the sacred 'tree of life' and it will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow through the Earth, cleansing all and raising all to a higher level of vibration. This will allow the so called 'cattle' to rise-up and the illuminated freemasons will be destroyed forever!

*Runs around, arms flailing wildly*

We're doomed!! DOOOOOMED!! Our evil reign is at an end!! If only we had killed the child who was prophesied to overthrow us by finding the sword of Jahbulon in the Mountains of Eternity, guarded by the Dragons of Inexorable Hatred!! WAAAAARGHHH!!!

Lucky I've got a +5 Belt of Protection Against Pseudo-Esoteric Hippies

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

There's about 5 million of us on the planet...

So you are a sect? What you believe in? In beer?
Sorry but 5 millions on 6.5 billions... ahahaha.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

Good point Vitchilo. I like the way you think my friend. I also heard there were 5 million in the moonies cult. maybe they should have a winner takes all cult deathmatch

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
May I suggest instead that you check some of the OTHER references?

VERY SOON for the first time in 26,000 years the sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the milkyway and the plane of the ecliptic.

Actually, that's not right. The "milky way" intersection they talk about actually occurs right now... just not on the spring equinox. The sun rises in conjunction with the "rift in the Milky Way" on the day BEFORE the spring equinox right now.

You can check that by picking up some astronomy sky charts and looking at where the sun rises at different days during the year. Don't just take some website's word for it... go look at where the "rift" is for yourself, and then go look at the position of the "rift" and sunrise.

This cosmic cross is concidered to be an enbodiment of the sacred 'tree of life' and it will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow through the Earth, cleansing all and raising all to a higher level of vibration.

Part of that is what the Mayans wrote (the cosmic cross is the embodiment of the sacred tree of life) and part of it is just stuff people made up in the last 20 years.

This will allow the so called 'cattle' to rise-up and the illuminated freemasons will be destroyed forever![edit on 6-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

Actually, I keep wishing it would illuminate those who have been fed this sort of silly theory... that they would rise up and start looking at astronomy sky charts and would have their eyes opened.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
This poster doesn't appear to even be on the same continent as that other poster, VCR.

So lets not slam this poster for something that they didn't do.

So have you ever herd of a proxy?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected

This poster doesn't appear to even be on the same continent as that other poster, VCR.

That's true. Someone like this has a pretty hard time giving up..

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
its not just going to be real jews,illuminati, etc.that will be saved..it does not work like that with labels...and thats all they are to some extent..just agreements we make with our noggin computer

those that will be saved will be the lucky ones,depending on how you look at it..and then those that still have there bubbles of perception held together..and a will to live..

start aum/om..ing today

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteshadow325

Originally posted by Connected

That's true. Someone like this has a pretty hard time giving up..

OK guy's, I've checked it too and it isn't a proxy. VCR is in western North America and this poster is in the UK.

Can we put this to bed now?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
its not just going to be real jews,illuminati, etc.that will be saved..it does not work like that with labels...

I'm not referring to mere labels.

I'm talking about the actual reality behind the labels.

So it doesn't matter what you call the ones who will be saved; so long as they are "Born Again".

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I just can't take the thread seriously its turned into a farce. Whats more important the whole 'mason bashing' has got out of hand it seems people are coming in here just to have a pop at freemasons.

My comments were tongue in cheek and my intention was to make light of the situation i'm only saying this because i have alot of time for the masons on this site they appear to be an intelligent reasoned lot. So to those anti-masons debate, don't sling mud.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Who are referring to?

Vitchilo?

He's the only one on this page 2 of this thread who seems to be talking trash about Masons.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
and when you mention born again does this mean becoming another label such as born again christian..just another label....or just knowing how to be in the momment at all times and forgetting the self......careful...you may just kill yourself from not eating for weeks..or you may go mad for a while trying to get there..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join