It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons, your time is up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
VERY SOON for the first time in 26,000 years the sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the milkyway and the plane of the ecliptic. This cosmic cross is concidered to be an enbodiment of the sacred 'tree of life' and it will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow through the Earth, cleansing all and raising all to a higher level of vibration. This will allow the so called 'cattle' to rise-up and the illuminated freemasons will be destroyed forever!

[edit on 6-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 2/6/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
[Post deleted as it no longer makes any sense now the previous post has been amended]

[edit on 2/6/07 by Trinityman]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Basically a copy and paste of this:

At sunrise on December 21, 2012 for the first time in 26,000 years the Sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the Milky Way and the plane of the ecliptic. This cosmic cross is considered to be an embodiment of the Sacred Tree, The Tree of Life, a tree remembered in all the world's spiritual traditions. Some observers say this alignment with the heart of the galaxy in 2012 will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow through the earth, cleansing it and all that dwells upon it, raising all to a higher level of vibration.

skepdic.com...

Funny they don't mention Freemasons in the plural or the possessive.

Personally, I'm all booked up through 2013...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Viva Christo Rey

who is a banned member was posting stuff just like this....

hmmmm makes you wonder... just registered today...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Can anyone say troll? When are anti-Masons going to give it a rest?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes admittedly I should have quoted but hey I thought it was quite obvious. Still, the point is that the earth will be cleansed and the uprising of the people is inevitable. The Freemasons rule will come to an end and the great war will truly begin yeh.
Its not that I hate Freemasons, I believe at inherit level most are very nice people but as you know that level is not what I'm referring too is it.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Must be those "higher level" Masons... You know, the ones that those that have nothing to do with the fraternity are intimately aware of, but those of us who have spent decades in the Craft are utterly clueless about...

Yeah... Those Masons...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This poster doesn't appear to even be on the same continent as that other poster, VCR.

So lets not slam this poster for something that they didn't do.

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
Yes admittedly I should have quoted but hey I thought it was quite obvious.

Huh?

Why in the world would it be obvious that you ripped off someone elses stuff??

At least for future reference,please give credit where it is due.

Still, the point is that the earth will be cleansed and the uprising of the people is inevitable.

Why? Because of the movement of the planets? Doesnt' make much sense.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Damn that sucks- is there anything I should know before I get wiped off the face of the earth?

If I convert would that save my soul so I can hang out with a cool guy like you preaching to anyone that will listen.

Whatever...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thanks you all.
The water has being tested and its very cold. I was warned about the sensitive issues with some of the Freemasons on ATS but I didn't believe it.
Oh well, In my future posts I will try my hardest not to bash or wide you all up OK.

Nice 1.

But try and chill a little.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thanks you all.
The water has being tested and its very cold. I was warned about the sensitive issues with some of the Freemasons on ATS but I didn't believe it.
Oh well, In my future posts I will try my hardest not to bash or wide you all up OK.

Nice 1.

I must say, though I am not a Mason,I completely understand why they are "wound" up... Anti-Masons come in here and make unsubstantiated claims and then expect no one to call them out on it. Let me tell you like I tell all other anti-Masons, I have read both anti-Masonic and pro-Masonic literatue and I don't find the anti-Masons' case convincing at all. :shk: Not at all.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What the bash of masons? The only bad masons are at the top... the average joe doesn't know anything... and doesn't do anything. It's only the higher echelons that commit atrocities and crimes.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
What the bash of masons? The only bad masons are at the top... the average joe doesn't know anything... and doesn't do anything.

My uncle is a 33rd degree mason, which is the highest level there is, and he's not a bad fellow. I am not going to say that he hasn't stepped on some toes to get where he is, but most successful people do.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Does this happen often?

Wait, wait, wait.

So the it's the "top" Masons now, is it?

Do you have any proof of this whatsoever? I'm just curious. By proof, I mean, from multiple sources that aren't biased or from Geocities or Angelfire.

[edit on 2/6/2007 by whiteshadow325]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteshadow325
Does this happen often?

What?
Mason bashing?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You waltz in with your first post and announce that the "illuminated freemasons will be destroyed forever!" and you expect a warm welcome? There's about 5 million of us on the planet... Could you please direct me to any group, of any size that would embrace their extinction?

Perspective is the order of the day...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I suppose it was a rhetorical question, SpeakerOfTruth.

But yes, Mason bashing.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There's about 5 million of us on the planet...

So you are a sect? What you believe in? In beer?
Sorry but 5 millions on 6.5 billions... ahahaha.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteshadow325
I suppose it was a rhetorical question, SpeakerOfTruth.

But yes, Mason bashing.

Sigh, yeah, on a pretty regular basis. It kind of bothers me. Although I am not a Mason,I do know a bit about them and I know that they are not what anti-Masons would have one believe they are.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
*Edit*

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Tamahu]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join