It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Clinton under possible CIA mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Pretty stark footage

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That's not Bill Clinton in the Make-up scene...the first one... It's an actor, you can see this clearly because Bill Clinton has a drooping eye in person. He was at my college a year ago. Also, his face is too slender to be him.

^^At least from my perspective...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have to agree that the first part does not look like Clinton but that video is rather creepy.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The Manchurian candidate process is real. I know, when you hear it it sounds like sci fi fiction bs, but truth often manifests itself as fiction.

Everybody's heard of MKultra, few have heard of MK search. And nobody really knows that the basic goal of those programs were to create manchurian candidates to assassinate foreign leaders.

Not everybody is susceptible to traditional hypnosis, at least not to the same degree as the people you see acting like fools at hypnotist shows.

The CIA found ways to increase the percentage of the population that is able to be deeply hypnotized, using drugs, sleep deprivation, and shackling people to beds while repeating the same basic commands. Most of the more horrendous experiments were actually carried out in toronto....

JFK Jr was likely killed by a manchurian candidated flight instructor. Look into his death and compare it to the crash of egypt air a few months later, they both plunged into the water in about the same area, using the same plunge flight path, and both planes had the fuel selector swithed to off, which is almost impossible to do accidently.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
hmm, the man in the first clip did not look like clinton and i find it hard to believe the 92 election was rigged. i know 2000 was and 2004 would have been but i dont know about 92.

the mind control thing is very interesting and it really did look like barbra bush was under some sort of hypnosis

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Larry King part was odd.

Serve you? Wtf.....

new topics

top topics

join