It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Man Who Placed Litebrites Videotaped Bomb Squad!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
One of the defendants in the recent bomb scare incident in Boston videotaped the removal efforts of the response personnel, but did not tell them it was harmless.

Peter Berdovsky, a "videotape freelance artist", was caught on surveillance cameras.

BOSTON — One of the men criminally charged after placing blinking cartoon advertisements around the city and causing a terrorism scare videotaped a police bomb squad removing one of the devices, but did not tell the officers the object was harmless.

www.foxnews.com...

I think that Martha Coakley was ready to let these two guys off with a slap on the wrist, but this just might change her mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Its clear that these guys didn't merely say 'hey, lets put up these neat little posters to advertise for our show', but rather specifically wanted the attention of a series of bomb-scares. And as whacky as doing that for one city is, they apparently planned to do it for 10 or more cities.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
its like i said on the other thread, how can they do this sort of thing in this day and age, especially in a city like boston, that was one of the cities effcted by 911.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No, that some dummies can do that sort of things, I can understand

But how could they really Think they could do that AND not get prosecuted for it? I find it specially morbide of them

top topics

join