It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global warming conspiracy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
yes, he used to be - but he has changed his tune recently - and this is the point. It's not about the issues with him, it's about raising cash, the same as blair

www.whitehouse.gov...

news.bbc.co.uk...

read the statements, and note the difference in political stance that has been taken

assuming you can of course

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
and please
try to conduct a rational, non-insulting argument.
Getting bored of the sniping you started, so lets call it a day and behave like adults

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So how can he be an instigator if he was against the idea when it came to fruition? Doesn't support your conspiracy theory champ.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
did you read the statements?
the point is that the political stance has changed, so that he can implement new taxation policies, blair has persuaded him to do this in order to preserve the status quo regarding multi-national corporations, who are behind many of the policy decisions made by these "representatives of the people".
Remember that politicians are more concerned with getting their names in the history books than looking after the populace.
But an about turn has to be done slowly in the political world in order to minimize the risk of ridicule from opposing parties.
The GW bandwagon has too much momentum for politicians to ignore, so they are now trying to turn it to their advantage. Don't forget the billions spent by lobbyists of both sides who the leaders have to please - the only way to do this is also to go slowly - this is why you see very small changes in language and attitude - but if you can read the politics of the situation, you know where they are going with it.

BTW I have an M.A. in political science from U.C.E

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
and please
try to conduct a rational, non-insulting argument.
Getting bored of the sniping you started, so lets call it a day and behave like adults

The sniping I started! Let me think....Foot in your mouth - you wrote that....can't read/speak english - you wrote that....bullplop posts - you wrote that....can't spell - you wrote that.

Instead of getting worried that the moderators might take away your precious points as a result of your own insults, if you really genuine on conducting a rational, non-insulting argument and behaving like an adult, all you have to do is stop insulting me and behave like an adult. It's your choice, not mine.

I, on the other hand, am happy to stick to the topic and the arguments raised, and yours is still ridiculous and you have not been able to demonstrate any reasoning to suggest otherwise.

So run away if you wish, take your points with you, just remember where you left your credibility.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Are you reading anything I post? I'll write it again - How can it be GW's bandwagon, if he wasn't, and arguably still isn't, on board?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
FYI
I never said it was Bush's bandwagon

Don't accuse me of not reading posts when you clearly have not read mine - in fact, you don't seem to have understood one word of what I said.

End of

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
The GW bandwagon has too much momentum for politicians to ignore, so they are now trying to turn it to their advantage. Don't forget the billions spent by lobbyists of both sides who the leaders have to please - the only way to do this is also to go slowly - this is why you see very small changes in language and attitude - but if you can read the politics of the situation, you know where they are going with it.

You were saying......?

So I state again. How can this be a conspiracy instigated by the US and UK when the bandwagon was already up and running before either has gotten on board?

[edit on 30-3-2007 by speaker]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Speaker
you are now on ignore
you clearly don't read what I've written and are looking for a row.

You seem to be the type of person who would have been screaming "burn the heretic" in the 14th century.

Please go elsewhere and do this, I am not interested

TTFN

[edit on 30-3-2007 by budski]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If you wish to ignore any contrary argument exposing the flaws in your own, that's up to you. In future don't start threads citing conspiracies that you are unable to support.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Shar, maybe right as HARRP is a secret project. And all they tell is is lies about it and everything else. And why are they paying scientist to say it isn't global warning. But I think HARRP and Chemtrails are together. They have been using one kind or another Chemtrails for 20 or so.
(the US Gov. says there are no chemtrails)
I this HARRP and Coemtrails It is like a new tool for the the Global Elite. The "Bilderberg Group to use as the did AIDS.
RE:The Elites and "Bilderberg Group" plans. Population control by any means necessary. Some would say it is the major goal of the New World Order! Perhaps even paramount to their goal of a cashless society, a controlling a grid of the people as microchipped slaves.

As you never know what the Bilderberg Group will do. They did it before. AIDS is a virus created by the USA military, as military synthetic biological agent in June 1978. A report that was given to The Bilderberg Group at the Club of Rome in 1968 to determine the limits of world population growth. The result of the study was that civilization as we know it would collapse shortly after the year 2000, unless the population was "seriously curtailed." AIDS was made at Fort Detrick, Maryland, USA. It was thought that since large populations were to be decimated, the ruling elite decided to target the "undesirable elements of society" for "extermination". Specifically targeted were the black, Hispanic, and homosexual populations. The African continent was infected via as a smallpox vaccine in 1977 and was introduced by vaccine administered by the "World Health Organization." AND THEY NEVER KNEW IT! The U.S. population was infected in 1978 with the hepatitis B vaccine as a cure through the "Centers for Disease Control" and the "New York Blood Center." THEY TOLD AMERICANS IT CAME FROM AFRICA. You now have the entire story of real population control. Real bad people in the world. The order was given by the Policy Committee of "The Bilderberg Group." in Switzerland. Haig - Kissinger Depopulation Policy" which is administered by the "USA State Department." There are many books to tell you of this. This was exposed by William Cooper. He was killed on November 5th 2001 by law enforcement.

The Elites and "Bilderberg Group" is just moving along with World order. I repeat "Population control by any means necessary."They have compete financially control over all of Europe. Maybe they are testing? "Lets give Europe a flood." All of Europe is now ruled by a new constitutional goverment in German. You remember Greman! Think of that! North America is next if you didn't know it. My Florida Congressman does not know anything about a North American Union he says! Yeah RIGHT!

I am surprised they haven't sprayed us with a influenza virus yet. To test it. I read somewhere the birds cover a Austin Park. And you know something is killing the bees.

So I guess we could debate this thing till we all give up. Can I be 1 of the 90% left on earth? Please

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Seems that everything I wrote in the OP is coming true - just took a bit of time to come out.

Vindication is mine

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Over the years I have learnt to be very sceptical of supposedly scientifically based claims. I work with a very large number of highly educated people and when I discuss global warming with them I am repeatedly amazed at the almost religious belief they seem to have about CO2 being the primary cause of the current temperature rise (they don't even question the information presented to them in the media). I have studied the Vostok Ice core data and other ice core data in some detail (these are the primary basis of the CO2-temeperature link) and if you look carefully into the science you will quickly realise that the methodologies for determining the atmospheric CO2 content and Global temperature are not particularly accurate. The scientists that have generated the correlations readily admit the data is potentially flawed and that any conclusions drawn from it must be done so with great caution. This said, if you do treat the data as meaningful and do a basic regression on the fit between atmospheric CO2 and global temperature there does seem to be a loose fit but it is only just statistically significant (not a very good regression coefficient) and there is a huge lag (about 5000 years) between the two. In other words, the primary evidence for Global warming being caused by atmospheric CO2 also says that the current rise in CO2 will not have any significant impact on global temperatures for hundreds or possibly thousands of years. This fact is ignored completely by the majority of scientists that support the CO2 global warming theories as is one other very important bit of information. If CO2 were the primary cause of the current rise in global temperature then (as predicted by all of the climate change models) the upper and mid level atmosphere would experienct the largest temperature rise followed by the lower level atmosphere followed by the oceans and lastly by the earths sub surface layers which would have the smallest temperature rise of all. What all of the climate change scientists ignore and can not explain is the fact that exactly the opposite is true. The upper atmosphere has experienced the smallest temperature change and the earths sub surface layers have experienced the largest temperature change. The earth appears to be heating up from the inside, not by heat being kept in at the outside extremities. None of the climate change models can match this so the climate change scientists just ignore the data. My real concern is that we don't understand global warming and that we are currently putting all our eggs in one basket, ie. researching ways to reduce CO2 emissions. If CO2 is not the cause then we are headed for a catastrophy. What is needed is a truly scientific look at the issue without bias where all of the facts are considered and theories to explain all the changes can be generated. Once we truly understand global warming then perhaps we can figure out what, if anything can be done. For example there is a phenomenon called global dimming that actually reduces the amount of solar radiation which reaches the earth's surface and can potentially achieve a significant reduction in global temperature (think of how the dinosaurs were wiped out). This is a phenomenon that is caused by fine particulate matter in the atmosphere and we can influence this on a massive scale if we choose to do so yet there are virtually no research funds being directed to study this. Even if CO2 were the cause of global warming then we would need to not just reduce our emissions (a 50% reduction will still result in CO2 levels rising from the current 380 ppm to 420 ppm before they would stabilise) but we would need to start removing CO2 from the atmosphere and even the most wildly optimistic scientists dont think this is possible. But perhaps we don't need to, we just need to develop a way of reducing global temperature, not CO2 levels. High CO2 levels can actually promote a more productive planet if the temperature is right.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

Why do the "greenwashed" doomsdayers think that any scientist who debunks the man made global warming "theary",assume they are payed by the "evil oil men"? Its not as if we're all going to stop buying the oil.They have no reason at all.Even if the planet was heating up to hell,which it is'nt ,we'll still be using it until there is an alternative.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Does global warming even exist???...or is it just the prior effects of 2012 taing cours?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
No, there is plenty of evidence, and someone has already compiled it here on ATS; www.abovetopsecret.com...

If other planets are undergoing change at the present time, aswell as the Sun itself, what does that tell you about Global Warming here on Earth.

Nothing?

Planets can do one of three things - warm, cool, or be stable. Not a surprise to see some warming. Indeed, for 9 planets (we'll give pluto its status back), we'd expect 3 to be warming by chance alone. Uranus was shown to be cooling not so long back.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't believe in global warming but for the pro AGW researchers its very profitable.

If you add up all the research money collected by just the Hadley CRU researchers it comes to about 40 million dollars.

Phil Jones has collected staggering 13.7 million British pounds ($22.6 million) in grants. The major amounts came from HEFCE (6.6 million pounds) and NERC (2.7 million pounds).

When you account for inflation £13.7 million is about 1/3rd of what the Great Train Robbers got though they didn't do the billions worth of collateral damage the warming scam does.

And this does not count award money that some of these researchers have been given by pro AGW groups

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think it's still a wide-open question. The evidence gathering has been so scattershot, it's hard to tell if it means anything. It's disturbing that some glaciers are melting, but is that the result of man-made global warming? There is still a long way to go to answer that question. The East Anglia University email controversy is a major setback for those who want to wreck the world economy to "save" the world.
Global Warming Survival Center

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Global warming is real. Whether man-made or a product of our solar system is debatable. However, we earthlings are certainly accelerating the problem, and technology suppression by Uncle Sam is compounding the problem even moreso...

We actually already have existing technology to eliminate every coal plant and internal combustion engine on earth within 2 years. It simply is not convenient nor profitable to allow the public to have the technology. This is what I am talking about...

open.salon.com...

Thorium plasma batteries are green, safe, cost-efficient and provide 5-10 years of reliable energy output with the same radiation level as a cell phone and no carbon or greenhouse gas emissions. But they pose a direct threat to big oil and government fuel tax revenues. It is far more profitable for the elite puppet masters to keep us all addicted to oil and focused on oil prices.

This is no fairy tale. Technology suppression is very real and more about these batteries (they've been around since 2006) can be found by searching the internet and Zimbio. Even the DoE had over 12 articles archived on its website about this technology until 2009 when all the links to them were deactivated, and the Pentagon obtained court orders to seal the patent files.

Just imagine driving your car for 5-10 years without having to buy another gallon of gas, or paying someone to recharge your battery. 5 different inventors from America and Russia developed different versions of this battery including Dimitri Petronov, Aries M. DeGeus, MIT Professor Eugene Mallove. Google their names and learn how they were rewarded for their environmental efforts.
edit on 11-7-2011 by AnotherEnergyVictim because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join