It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we prisoners already

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
maybe this planet wasnt our first planet and we were taken here as slaves by the greys.Then they invented all kind of # for history and planted stuff for archeologists to find.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
... in his books made various remarks such as "I think we're property." and "I think that we're fished for. It may be that we're highly esteemed by super-epicures somewhere."

Maybe this echoes what you're saying Muddyfox??

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think that aliens have tried to take control of us by planting religions. Lets make an experiment. When youre reading or hearing a text from Bible, Koran, etc try to seek for something alien-like. Something as going to heaven etc. And interpretate the text like someone who lives in XXI century, not I century and know something more about world, for example heaven=space. I think that aliens readied us for they come to take control not by force but by human's primitive thinking. Most people when cant understand something they make it a wonder, luck etc but they should try to understand. Aliens have made gods themself, because they know that we will not try to scientificaly understand them but we will fear their power and do what they say.

xn

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I read that they're abducting us to create hybrids, which will be the replacement of humanity. If this is true, then I'm against it. We could actually defeat the greys by using our culture and cleverness to our advantage. They have no weapons, only excellent technology. Physically they're weak. If they can't use telepathy, they're powerless. So if we block out their telepathy, then we're more powerful than them. They can't read our writing, so we have another advantage there. The greys are being controlled by the reptilians, which are evil. It's interesting that a drawing of one of those is very similiar to a drawing done by a rv'er, who claims it's lucifer and that lucifer made humanity, which I think is all bs. No matter how good he is at rv, lucifer could lie to him and make him believe the wrong thing. So the greys are evil and plan to take over the world. They why don't they just attack us now and get it over with? There's reasons why. If you were evil and wanted to take over and had patience, you would wait and do it slowly. Once the whole plan is in place and everything is done in the background, it'll be too late and there won't be any resistance and there will be no fear until the whole plan is done, but by then it'll be too late. Also, the greys don't have weapons I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
if they wanted to kill us all, they would have done it already

I believe we were made by aliens, i dont think they want to destroy us.. why do u want to destroy what u create?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo
why do u want to destroy what u create?

Try to read the Bible.Especially the beginning.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
u would want to destroy something if it was a mistake eg.u would cross out something when u are writing(a mistake) im not sure either if im making sense

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The greys could have altered the bible and other religous books to fit in with this planet

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I don't believe that we where created by ALIENS.
GOD i believe is the most powerful and created our structure. Mabe aliens are just animals reenginnered to be alot smart.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
well, I personally believe from my own research and info from others that we probably did come from aliens. the Nordics most likely seem to be our closest ancestors or relatives. Just look at how closely they resemble man. The only difference between them and earth humans is that they mostly have people who are blonde and blue-eyed. So the reason that humans on earth probably have so many different eye colors and skin and hair colors may attribute to the fact that other aliens may have made hybrids and then we moved around the earth alot creating new civilizations.

Other reasons could be just that we were all originally white-skinned and wherever we went, the environment and sunlight and climate changed our skin and hair and eye colors to tan our skin or fit in with that area. the fact that chimps and man are 98% the same genetic material could be b/c maybe chimps actually came from their planet and then they took slaves or prisoners of their planet to earth to live there. the people eventually had sex and became populous on Atlantis and Lemuria while the monkeys that they brought to earth slowly evolved into another form of humans b/c of a genetic splicing between Nordic-planet chimps and Nordics or something along that line.

I have very complicated ideas and I have thought about this on a very complicated scale so bear with me if it doesn't make much sense. I personally do not believe in mainstream history or archaeology and i think that it's just a farce to hide the real history that's been covered up or just been overlooked by mainstream historians and archaeologists. We're just now really finding out that Sumerian and other ancient texts reveal that we might be hybrids of aliens and neanderthals. whatever the origins of humans are, I guarantee we're not just "evolved monkeys" or relatives of them.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Alex Jones, you seem to have a pretty good handle on what is happening.

Various species or races of humans were created at different times by different ET races.

We did not evolve from apes, though most of us were created from ape stock. Many of those you see walking amongst you are new creations.

The blue eyed trait is prevalent among the rulers. Look at Bush(s), Clinton(s), Blair and Putin for prime examples.

Basically, the ancient human population of earth is being replaced by the new hybrids. I believe the caucasians are the newest creations and have been gradually slaughtering earths ancient human population and interbreeding with some and replacing others.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
where are all these et races at anyway? i will believe it when they land on my front lawn

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I believe that it is very possible that we (humans) have come from alien beings. I mean, mammals themselves have not been around for a very long time, and it just doesn't make sense for use to of evovled into what we are before anything else. And when you look at what man is, we were not built to survive this world, we have no form of natural protection, no form of natural hunting tools, such as claws or beaks. Though i am not positive that we are from alien decent, I think that it looks like more of a possiblity then anything else i have heard.

Also i think that our view on history is skewed in someplaces and completley wrong in others. It seems today that historians have a theory on how something went down, or how a civlization progressed. They believe this theory that so much that they make the evidence fit the theory, not the theory fit the eviedence. Now, did aliens fit into our history, did they contribute to anypart of human history??? I don't know, I doubt we will ever know, but i would say it is a pretty probable possibillity.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Us coming from aliens is a definite possibility. I think we did have one form of natural protection, though: intelligence.

Humans are far more intelligent than any animal, which I find strange. It is also a lead that we could have come from aliens.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Or maybe our intelligence was just a part of our evolution to survive in a world where animals were a LOT bigger and had a lot more dangerous teeth and claws?

It would be logical to develope into a species that could use their minds to compensate for an inferior body

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They way that people talk about us coming from aliens gives the impression that intelligent life in the whole universe originated in one place and has spread throughout by the introduction of DNA from that fiirst source
perhaps aliens did manipulate life on earth as our intelligence did seem to explode from nowhere.
But should we be looking at the big question which is how did intelligent life begin in the first place. If we found out which planet we did originate from then wouldn't we then be asking how did we start out there?
Wiil we ever be satisfied ?

top topics

join