It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

02-06-07 Chemtrails over phoenix?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Trails all over San Diego, California today, all day!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Check out www.weatherwars.info...

The author Scott Stevens (a former meteoroligist i beleive) makes a convincing claim that many chemtrails are used as "markers" of scalar and electromagnetic wave activity, possibly weather modification or weaponry.

www.weatherwars.info...
^^His chemtrail article database

www.weatherwars.info...
^^ One of his many articles with great pictures

[edit on 7-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by racerzeke
thats exactly what it looks like here in southern california.... last few days have been hot and there have been a ton of those trails up in the sky miles long criss crossing and everything

Yeah I live in LA and I've seen many of those today. One even was shaped like a large "X"

Pretty unassuming though, what's the big deal?

AAC

Same here, I work in Pasadena, been seeing a lot of these trails over the last few days. I dont know what they are made of, but does anyone else notice that when these things appear it will change a clear beautiful sky into this gross grey hazy sky. Also since it started getting really heavy, I and my co-workers have all had sinus trouble. I dont mention my belief in chemtrails at work for fear of being called crazy, but there is something weird in those...I lost my sense of smell last week and have had really bad sinus trouble for 5 days after it started to get really heavy. I'll bring my camera to work and take some pictures for you guys. Also, yes I notice they are in large X's, and if you think they are regular airliners, watch them sometime, the same plane will turn around and make another trail. Why would a passenger liner turn around and come back?

And no, I dont remember ever seeing these trails when I was a kid. I remember beautiful blue skies, or normal fluffy grey rainclouds. Not this gross haze that appears after these things saturate the air.

Personally I think its for weather control. Here are some links to actual patents in the patent office.

US Patent Office

2. The method of claim 1 including the step of providing artificial particles in said at least one region which are excited by said electron cyclotron resonance.

US Patent Office

Here's an interesting one for chemtrail believers.

Here's a search for several weaither modification techniques

The list goes on. Go on Google and type in "weather modification patent number". Copy and paste the results into this website and you'll get some interesting results. Of course some of them are complete BS and don't at all appear to be what the site claims they are, but that's always the case.

Also here's some stuff on the US testing germs and such on US cities.

These are all from reliable sources.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17

[edit on 7-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

Hey...you have my name...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi, the sky where I live (East Sussex, England) was completely criss-crossed with contrails this morning and I've never seen anything like it before. We get contrails on the flightpath to Gatwick but these were going in every direction.

I'm very sceptical about this whole 'chemtrail' thing, but interestingly they have issued severe weather warnings for just about the whole of England for tonight and tomorrow, predicting heavy snowfall. I live tucked under the South Downs a couple of miles from the sea so any snow we get here tends to be very light and melts within a few hours. I'll keep you posted if the predicted 'heavy snow' arrives!

Cheers, Cara

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
phoenix (valley) is supposed to be in a high pressure system, which traps convecting warm air in the valley, this could explain a cold air pocket above us that very well may result in stagnating trails.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcgilligan02
Rememeber the closer to space the colder it is.

In general, but it is not the rule.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I work in Denver, and yesterday there were tons of chemtrails being sprayed. All day from about 8:30-6, there were planes making giant X's one after another. Most of them were not even on path to Denver International. Today there has been a thick fog sitting over downtown for the whole day. Very wierd

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
I work in Denver, and yesterday there were tons of chemtrails being sprayed. All day from about 8:30-6, there were planes making giant X's one after another. Most of them were not even on path to Denver International. Today there has been a thick fog sitting over downtown for the whole day. Very wierd

Thats exactly what happened here in LA, and now the weather guys are predicting heavy rain at the end of the week...although in LA "heavy rain" is used very liberally.

Check this out, from you tube, about HAARP and weather control, this is a clip from the science channel...link

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
All the people that are seeing Xs in the sky seem to be saying that one plane is making the whole X. Is this witnessed by anyone or is it an assumption?

Also, planes flying over a particular city but not landing at that city's airport is not unusual at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
All the people that are seeing Xs in the sky seem to be saying that one plane is making the whole X. Is this witnessed by anyone or is it an assumption?

Good question...I'll have to remember to watch next time because I've never hung around long enough to see if it was before.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have seen as many as 8 planes flying a criss cross pattern. These trails usually form a cloud bank by early afternoon.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Your almost on that one.

Great work. So high up in the air, yet so heavy they float down
on top of your head.

I thought a giant palm branch or comb or fingers were coming
to pick up trees and houses. It freaked me out, it was a strange
cold and windy day and did not take a picture.

Member CYRAX last year posted a plane in front of the trail, I saw
snake eyes, or two black dots. I relate that to the Black Manta or
Belgium Triangle.

You see two white dot in front of that trail.

Oops there it is.

The Best on your research.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You might find this interessting, I did. I received this in my e-mail today from a chemtrail group

www.tap.bnl.gov...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That might be a regular plane.
To cover the UFO trails that are still in evidence.
It all comes down to longevity.

You can't get rid of the UFO puffy clouds, I've seen them come
down to the roof tops in winter.

I found Reno had complaints, I call it:

AL's Bo on youtube
What happens when you sandwich aluminum and boron?
www.youtube.com...

I don't know but people in Reno might be complaining that
Al and Bo is in the air and they don't want it.

I keep on saying its secret air craft.

"High flying aether craft leave toxic aluminum and nitrogen
compounds in the atmosphere.
Nice and thick and long lasting, a gift from Hitler and his
super weapon.
You didn't know that, well thats the way National Security
likes it."

People think talking about UFOs from Hitler is unsubstantiated
yet from outer space galaxies is OK.

How in the name of Harry Potter can that be possible.

Take my bet Reno: Hitler or Outer Space, hold that bet
for as many years as it takes.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here are some CONTRAILS that i snapped a couple of mornings ago. I watched the planes fly over and over 25 mins later the trails are still there.. dissipated but still visible. Ground Temp. 19'C

The reason they spread and turn into clouds as because the water vapour in the air is condensed and once in this form at this temperature it doesnt change back. With little wind there is nothing to disperse it enough to totally disappear.

Think of your bathroom - in the summer when the airs warm and dry.. not much steam.. In the winter - cold moist air, you get lots of steam and it lingers because the cold air doesnt let it turn back to its 'invisible state'

Next you will be telling me that my shower is pumping chemicals into my house.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do you think you have regular air routs over head or some experimental
or routine military flights or some off shoot private jets going to special places
not on regular flight paths.

It sounds like you have regular trails.

Video helps to locate UFOs that leave trails or not if they light up in flight.
Low level slow or in hover the photos show dark clouds or flashing lights.

If anything made of aluminum is flying around with high voltage inside,
I would think some aluminum would be forced into the atmosphere
by the strong electric field.

ED: What I saw was not dissipated at all, It was like fingers from a big
hand in the sky. I know, should have taken a picture, missed it.

[edit on 8/3/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join