It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

02-06-07 Chemtrails over phoenix?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here is a pic of some supposed chemtrails over Phoenix today, I just took this pic about 20 minutes ago.

Temp is 73f, humidity 19% Pressure 30.13in falling, dewpoint is 29f visibility 10mi.

Why is the jet flying over have a contrail that is disipating, and the others don't????

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
hi there

nice pic,
maybe it is because they are at diff altitudes ? or they have diff engine config ? ie. diff type of plane/engine.

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Great photos!!! In the week leading up to the major snowstorms that ended bringing 8 weeks of stright snow here to Colorado!!! I was seeing nearly the same identical chemtrails over the Denver skies!!!!! I'm not sure if they have anything to do with all major snow we had dumped on us, but it's interesting thing to think about!!!! I'll make sure to take photos next time I see them here again!!! Let us know, if there is any crazy weather that happens down there in the next few weeks!!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
this guy was at roughly the same altitude as the one whos trail was dissappearing.

His trail was tens of miles long...

[edit on 6-2-2007 by tha stillz]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What is the significance of these "chemtrails" and why are they not simply contrails?

I have seen similar ones like the picture all my life (born and raised in PHX) but they really have never been an issue before. What has changed that is so alarming about these?

Don't contrails look different in different altitudes or from different planes?

I always thought that they spread out like that due to the expansion of the water molecules in the vapor and upper level winds.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My understanding is is that depending on reletive humidity and temperature, the water vapor is supposed to disipate, or dissappear relatively quickly. I've seen cold days here in the 40s where the contrails would disappear quickly and likewise hot days over 100f where the same thing would happen.

Then there are days like today, warm in the mid 70s, and low humidity, and some stagnate for hours, and some disappear immediately.

In my first post, the jet is flying from where I can tell, at about the altitude of where the stagnate contrails are but its contrail is dissappearing. This leads myself and others to believe that the emmision is laced with agents, that have multiple purposes; one of which I think is to lace the water vapor with particles which make the water vapor in the atmosphere condense faster causing precipitation, and other purposes such as lightly sprinkling the populace with chemicals intended for "mood management" as I have seen in other "chemtrail" posts. WTF is mood managment? I like to handle that with other stuff, not that which the government takes a dump on my head.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just think that there are a lot more plausible, natural, environmental reasons for the difference in contrails.

To just start thinking conspiracy theory is, IMO, an over-active imagination.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You are correct, but I am basing my skepticism on a lot of published articles and research. Do a search on Chemtrails

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Something I noticed; when the spraying is heavy, people that come to my gym complain about no energy, memory problems, aches and pains etc.

Clear skies, not near as many complaints. Is there a correlation? Beats me.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have read about these contrails. Most, if not all, of the info out there is speculation from conspiracy theorists.

Not one of the articles I have read even try to offer any type of scientific cause. They only focus on an evil, secret gov't plan.

One point that I have a problem with is that they did not start appearing until the mid 90s. That's BS, I used to see them all the time when I was a kid and it was my dad, who was in the AF at the time, who explained them to me. They looked exactly the same then as they do now.

The other point that bothers me is that these articles state that they are being sprayed by unmarked aircraft and that they spray them at at least 30,000ft. How can anyone make out markings of a plane flying at altitude?

Too many holes and too many non-nefairious reasons for me to believe.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i can't decide whether or not i beleive in the 'chemtrail' conspiracy but these are nice pics regardless

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I saw the same exact pattern over the Inland Valley in southwest Riverside County this morning just after 11 am. It struck me how many trails there were, at least a dozen, all slowly dissipating and mixing at the same altitude. I haven't seen that kind of concentration of trails here before.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
The other point that bothers me is that these articles state that they are being sprayed by unmarked aircraft and that they spray them at at least 30,000ft. How can anyone make out markings of a plane flying at altitude?

Ever hear of those exotic, strange devices called high powered binoculars?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I fell upon a piece of info (i forgot where but il find it!) saying that the reason for chemtrails / comtrails.. is that they are experiments to do with global warming, testing techniques, (not creating global warming) (lol).

But it is still secret buisness because they dont wana tell the whole truth about global warming,.. conspiracy theorists will think what they will,.. remember the powers that be will suffer plenty of wrong accusations because they just cant /WONT tell us the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
thats exactly what it looks like here in southern california.... last few days have been hot and there have been a ton of those trails up in the sky miles long criss crossing and everything

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
thats exactly what it looks like here in southern california.... last few days have been hot and there have been a ton of those trails up in the sky miles long criss crossing and everything

Yeah I live in LA and I've seen many of those today. One even was shaped like a large "X"

Pretty unassuming though, what's the big deal?

AAC

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Any storms or rainclouds within a few hundred miles?

That's usually when I see chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz
this guy was at roughly the same altitude as the one whos trail was dissappearing.

His trail was tens of miles long...

[edit on 6-2-2007 by tha stillz]

It is virtually impossible to say that 2 planes at an altitude like those in your pics are at roughly the same altitude. They could have been up to 10,000 feet different inaltitude. Even a difference of a couple of thousand feet can result in a major change in atmospheric conditions, hence, different types of CONTRAILS. Chemtrails are a myth IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Maybe i take back what i said earlier! i found this piece of info >

The purpose of the chemtrail project is indeed to suppress human evolution on a physical, mental, and spiritual level. Its primary goal is to perform aerosol ‘gene therapy’ upon targeted populations by spraying them with viral vectors capable of shutting down the DNA activation process in those infected. But because viruses themselves are quite weak, several enhancements are needed:

1. the encasing of viral vectors in a hollow polymer fiber to protect them from destructive effects of UV radiation from the sun and to help the agent spread out via electrostatic repulsion of the charged fibers
2. the accompaniment of chemical immune suppressants to weaken and prep the body for reception of the virus
3. the use of microwave reflective substances to help amplify beamed mind programming and disease-signature signals upon the population in order to disarm their metaphysical immunity mechanisms.
4. secondary objectives are to mind program the masses and modify their collective behavior in conformity with some agenda.

Using HAARP in conjunction with electromagnetic ‘ducts’ consisting of conductive channels formed in the atmosphere by metal chemtrail particles, focused beaming of mind programming microwave signals upon the population below is possible. The resonant cavity formed between a conductive chemtrail sheet and the ionosphere can support induced oscillations in the ELF range. Televisions and microwave cell phone towers, two other control methods, are not capable of generating ELF waves as easily as chemtrails in conjunction with HAARP would.

montalk.net...
good site

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The ground temp is never gonna be the same as that jet that is at altitude. It could be 100 degrees on the ground and it would be minus 45 degrees at that altitude as an example. Rememeber the closer to space the colder it is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join