It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
width="425" height="350"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/Nw6cJSzCqE8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The original vid ends when the second vid comes up. The first and original vid, for those that dont understand spanish, was taken in Peru in a sort of alley way behind what looks like apartments. You see nothing but two boys/teens playing/practicing soccer until he comes across the second light post.

The second vid is a sort of attempt at reenactment, and then some dumb "jackass" type stunts.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I forget....that when it comes to possibilities, you all shun it in exchange for denial. Keep viewing and moving on....it is what you are all good at.

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Your expertise in supplying links makes we want to move on
and deny ignorance

Good day to you!

Vance

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Your expertise in supplying links makes we want to move on
and deny ignorance

Good day to you!

Vance

well good day to you as well! If you want to see this video just look it up in google or youtube. Of course it is in spanish. and i am not too knowledged in supplying links. So....lets deny it together!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
First video is proof that someone with video editing software exists. You can see blatant lighting change during the last few seconds. Second video is pretty funny :-)

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Vid is lousy-really, really, poor quality. Can't tell if the kid is seeing a cat or a cabbage

Sorry, it's just my take. Any "proof" has got to be better than this. Deny Ignorance? Sure, and in this case, that of whoever posted this Vid to YouTube

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonaire
First video is proof that someone with video editing software exists. You can see blatant lighting change during the last few seconds. Second video is pretty funny :-)

Its funny, I agree. I didn't know if you guys already heard or saw this vid, just wanted to throw it out there. It could be real because were does this "being" come when hiding behind the post and not leaving a shadow? Never actually thought about the editing process, it could be a fake (as is most "proof").

Let us laugh together! .

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, Necroflesh...

You may want to check this thread for hints on linking.

Also the Handbook is a great place to check syntax issues and also can point you to other sources for posting guidance.

Finally - don't forget you can go back and edit your previous post to fix the link - that may quiet some of the criticism.

The clip you showed has been circulating for quite some time (and has been analyzed and somewhat debunked here at ATS). [Jaime Masson's videos are all over this forum - in English as well as Spanish]. I believe most of the counter claims revolved around the way the 'alien' was behind the pole and the 'clowning around' antics of the videographer and his pals. I might suggest that you also take a quick search around the ATS forum to see if something you want to post has not already been heavily debated on ATS already - this to simply avoid cross-postings and sort of 'beating dead horses'...

But thanks for contributing - hope to see you around much more in the days and weeks ahead...

Good luck - and keep looking up!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by necroflesh
width="425" height="350"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/Nw6cJSzCqE8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The original vid ends when the second vid comes up. The first and original vid, for those that dont understand spanish, was taken in Peru in a sort of alley way behind what looks like apartments. You see nothing but two boys/teens playing/practicing soccer until he comes across the second light post.

The second vid is a sort of attempt at reenactment, and then some dumb "jackass" type stunts.

Necroflesh, your post is all wrong. This video IS NOT from Peru but from
Mexico. Can't you see the letters at the bottom saying Merida, Yucatan ?
The link you posted is also wrong so check it again. This video has been
discussed a whole lot in different threads here on ATS before.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't know the video quality was bad, I couldent understand a word they were saying. The guy was looking at the ground and pointed to something on the ground that scared him not at the lightpost.

Then they slow it down I don't know if they had put in the alien in the video and animated it. Kinda makes you think so but I don't know.

otherwise it went down like this

Hernando: I kick the ball over there

Juan: you dolt why did you kick the ball over there?

Hernando: holy (cuss) dude theres an alien behind that lightpost

Juan: shutup theres no alien behind the lightpost

Hernando: dude I am tellin you theres an alien behind the lightpost

Juan: nevermind we will add the alien latter and post it to utube and be famous!

Hernando: Great idea juan

[edit on 6-2-2007 by whatukno]

top topics

join