It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser Weapon Fired From Aussie Land

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
Fair enough point taken.

Admittedly I've only seen one of the 'laser' videos.

Considering the above mentioned facts I guess you would have to say that these videos have been faked seeing as lasers have been ruled out and plasmas would dissapate given the distances involved.

Are there no other technologies that could produce similar effects even on a small scale?

Or it's something else entirely. It's pretty tough to interpret little unidentifiable specks of junk in space. I don't know if it's small and close or big and distant.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's not a laser its a phaser, enterprise was fishing in Sanfransisco harbour that day for humpbacks, the Pleiadians interrupted so the Enterprise launched phaser bank one and you can't see the klingon warbird coz it's cloaked.
On a serious note I have seen frame by frame with reference to attitude booster firing. The commentary on TV goes quiet because it is routine. Vent some earthly liquid or some gasses in a zero g environment and they produce specks of ice that float around and reach amazing angles and speed as they are blown away by thrusters.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join