It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant about weird things that we hate!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So many things that bug me! When you open the door for people, and they walk through without taking hold of the door themselves or thanking you like your some doorman/woman there for their disposal?! People who don't say thank you in general, or just barge through without saying excuse me. Even worse, people who don't move when you ask politely to come through. People who play 30 seconds of dance tracks on top volume on their phone - I don't want to hear Alvin and the Chipmunks do Happy Hard-core! Leonardo Dicaprio - nuff said, M Night Shyamalan's films, people who read The Da Vinci Code and think that they are well educated people for doing so, people who watched the film of The Da Vinci Code and thought they where well educated people for doing so, people who read the children’s series Harry Potter with the Adult Covers, Every single Hollywood remake, people (mainly men in their early 20's) who drive 70 miles an hour around a small village with a 20mph speed limit, New Labour, the BNP and the thugs associated with them, Gaming TV and the annoyingly perky presenters, all of childrens TV past 2000, poor mannered bus drivers, all 'emo' haircuts, Russell Brand and anyone who aspires to be like him, All the mainstream music scene, people who follow fashion and trends to the point of hypocrisy, the term 'chav', political correctness, and people who say they hate Bush and Blair because the news told them to...

The list really does go on...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I HATE Windows Live Messenger!!!!1

The very design and all the little tiny things bug me to almighty hell. The fact that you can’t see the display pictures in the contact list anymore for instance. maybe pretty small but I want so see them without opening a conversation with them just to see, then accidentally posting something and having them on your back for the next 10 minutes. All the options that have been disabled by default. Peer online for instance, maybe it was incredibly annoying but so what! We could stop it and make it so that only specific friends could be shown in MSN 7.x.
It also has a tendency to crash or loose connection during large conversations which MSN didn’t do either. I could talk to 20 people so long as they weren’t spamming the hell out of it without it crashing but no I talk to maybe 10 people, most of who are afk anyhow and it crashes 5 minutes later.
:bnghd:

I want MSN back, go away Microsoft, go and continue to make useless applications and games that don’t work and the most demanding operating system ever

I also hate people who eat with their mouths open, sounds like a camel eating

PEOPLE WHO SAY "LIKE" EVERY FIFTH WORD
:bnghd::bash:

people who try to talk to me when i have my headphones in and am listning to music, then even after i have told them they keep going

pop rap, most retarded music in the world

people who cry when you talk bad (ie your opinion) about a particular religion. GET USED TO IT

people who use LOADS of deodorant in the changing rooms.

people who try to return an insult and take about 30 seconds to think about what to say.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by funny_pom]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I've got more!

The way EVERY commercial has to try to be funny these days...

Most commercials not being funny...

People who think they know everything about the world...

People who think they're certified experts on politics, war, and everything else because they read stuff on the internet a lot.

People who can't grow out of highschool no matter how old they get.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I hate the sound of people chewing food or gulping loudly when they drink. It drives me crazy.

i hate this to and slurping their drink really loud just drink the damn drink
:w:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
[edit on 30/3/2007 by iCEdTenG]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join